• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

5 Facts About Abortion

doughgirl said:
:rofl Are you saying that all these sources I posted about Sanger are false?

And your point is what? All pro-choicers think like Sanger?

Fair to say that all pro-lifers think like Hill?

vergiss said:
That beats lithium any day! :lol:

Yea, doesn't it? :D
I think I have some inner conflicts that need some releasing..... see ya!;)

5 Facts about Abortion:
  1. It's legal in the US
  2. It's legal in the US
  3. It's legal in the US
  4. It's legal in the US
  5. It's legal in the US

I was sorry to hear that the founder of planned parenthood had those kinda ideas. I went there when I had no insurance and little money to get birth control and early exams--no abortions. They were always very profesional and nice and the place was very diverse.

Ah come on dawg..........I am dying to hear your comments on the video none of you pro-choicers had the guts to make comment on.....especially the first video clip, Democrats Without a Voice

http://impiousdigest.com/

Are you just in shock over what it showed or didn't it affect you at all and you've popped the cork in the champagne bottle and are celebrating?

"And this is why you're not taken seriously....we prefer debating with people who actually READ what was said"

Then don't answer my posts hon....that will get you out of having to comment on the video of the abortion. :rofl

Like it or not I list sources that are credible. Why don't you step out of the pro-abortion box and read some of them.

FACT....Pictures say and tell a lot. You pro-chociers do not want these images being shown and for good reason. Now I am sure you will say the video clip isnt credible..that the little arm that was dismembered was from something that wasn't human, didnt have personhood.. not a child. You refuse to believe that abortion kills a child and you have to convince yourself of that every time you see a photo or a video clip. Cause what kind of person would condone killing a child? If you cant bear to look, ask yourself why? If this were only tissue just a blob of cells, rather than a dismembered child, it wouldnt be hard to look at would it?

You might think I am horrible for showing pictures and videos of abortions and you question my motives....I question anyone who would defend what is shown in the pictures and videos.

The real issue, the real concern about pictures, about videos of unborn babies isn't that they're gory, but that they PROVE THE ACCURACY OF THE PRO-LIFE POSITION. That is fact.

Intrauterine photos and ultrasounds arent hideous are they? They are wonderful and fascinating, especially to the parents who show them to friends and family members. I think the majority of the population feels this way...but do the abortion rights organizations like PP feel this way? No

They have referred to these ultrasound images as a "weapon in the hands of pro-life movement."
(Care Net REport, vol.4,no5, November 2003, Sterling, VA)

FACT......In a PBS discussion, one panelist claimed that such pictures reflected "an unhealthy preoccupation with the baby." NOTICE SHE SAID BABY.

Oregon Public Broadcasting, "To the Contrary," Former Clinton administration staffer Maria Echaveste, et al., January4, 2004.

FACT.....abortion pictures are a threat to abortion providers and those who are pro-choice. They do not want them shown. Is the solution to abortion getting rid of the pictures of dead and dismembered babies? Or is it getting rid of whats making the babies dead?

You tell me which ones I have wrong here?

FACT....Abortion kills

FACT....Pro-choice position defends the right of the mother to kill her unborn child on demand.

FACT....Those who believe the unborn are subhuman favor abortion on demand.

FACT...The pro-choice position always overlooks the VICTIMS right to choose.
Did the blacks choose slavery? How about the Jews did they choose the ovens? Woman don't choose rape do they? Do babies choose abortion?

FACT... Because of sex-selection abortions, two-thirds of children born in China are now males. That ratio of boys is now 4 to 1. (Straits Times report, Beijing, February 7, 2000)

FACT...Abortion has become the primary means of eliminating unwanted females around the world. A survey of 12 villages in India uncovered a frightening statistic: out of a total polulation of 10,000, only 50 were girls. In Bombay of 8,000 amniocentesis tests indicating the babies were female, all but one of the girls were killed by abortion. FACT

(Jo McGowan, "In India They Abort FEmales," Newsweek, February 13, 1989 and Robert Stone, "Woman Endangered Species in India,"The roegonians, March 14, 1989, B7.)

Oh I can give you a lot of facts....

doughgirl said:
:rofl Are you saying that all these sources I posted about Sanger are false?

Every one of them? Are you saying everyone of them are propoganda?

You think its ok to be a ...pro-Nazi, racist/eugenicist bigot if you cover your steps by advocating birth control and abortion on the side..to really cover up your real agenda?

Steen you guys will love that video........dismemberment. I am sure it will make your day, you and the other pro-abortion crowd that is.
How's it going walking back and forth with those picket signs outside of the abortiong clinic with the other wackos?? Anyone taking you seriously?

shuamort said:
5 Facts about Abortion:
  1. It's legal in the US
  2. It's legal in the US
  3. It's legal in the US
  4. It's legal in the US
  5. It's legal in the US

I'll add to that.
  1. It's legal in Canada
  2. It's legal in the UK
  3. It's legal in Germany
  4. It's legal in Russia
  5. It's legal in Japan
  6. It's legal in Australia
  7. It's legal in India
  8. It's legal in Italy
  9. It's legal in Greece
  10. It's legal in S. Korea
  11. It's very very legal in China
Pretty much any industrialized nation supports and makes law the right for a woman to choose.

doughgirl said:
FACT....Pro-choice position defends the right of the mother to kill her unborn child on demand.
Nope, The fetus is not a child. 88% of all abortions are performed before the end of the first trimester when the fetus is hardly by any means a child. Anti-choice hysteria and suppresionist rhetoric.

doughgirl said:
FACT....Those who believe the unborn are subhuman favor abortion on demand.
Again, completely false and you have no source to back it up. More Anti-choice hysteria and suppresionist rhetoric

doughgirl said:
FACT...The pro-choice position always overlooks the VICTIMS right to choose.
Did the blacks choose slavery? How about the Jews did they choose the ovens? Woman don't choose rape do they? Do babies choose abortion?
Babies are already born, a zygote is only a clump of cells. So you're lieing again. More Anti-choice hysteria and suppresionist rhetoric.

doughgirl said:
FACT... Because of sex-selection abortions, two-thirds of children born in China are now males. That ratio of boys is now 4 to 1. (Straits Times report, Beijing, February 7, 2000)
No, the ratio is not 4 to 1 it's 1.3:1 You're source is again anti-choice hysteria and suppresionist rhetoric.

doughgirl said:
Oh I can give you a lot of facts....
No, radicalists that stand in front of abortion clinics chantting and screaming as wackos are incapable of giving unbiased facts. You're only capable and as demonstrated, giving anti-choice hysteria and suppresionist rhetoric.

Summation, lies.

jfuh said:
Nope, The fetus is not a child. 88% of all abortions are performed before the end of the first trimester when the fetus is hardly by any means a child. Anti-choice hysteria and suppresionist rhetoric.

Furthermore, many of those are performed by the 9th week, when it's still classified as an embryo and hasn't even reached the foetal stage.

vergiss said:
Furthermore, many of those are performed by the 9th week, when it's still classified as an embryo and hasn't even reached the foetal stage.
Yep, 50% of all abortions are performed by the 8th week or before the 9th. But then religoious conservative nutheads that go parading around and demonstrating in front of abortion clinics like to claim these as "abortion for convenience" cases. But mainly they love the late stage abortions, especially the juicy images.

jfuh said, “How's it going walking back and forth with those picket signs outside of the abortiong clinic with the other wackos?? Anyone taking you seriously?”

Picket signs?…….usually we are reading Bibles and praying. Wackos eh? How do you live with yourself on a daily basis knowing that you justify the dismemberment of the unborn child? Knowing that you could give a rats ___ that you kill a human unborn child?

“The fetus is not a child. 88% of all abortions are performed before the end of the first trimester when the fetus is hardly by any means a child. Anti-choice hysteria and suppresionist rhetoric.”

I give my sources....where is yours???????????? Or did you just pull this one out of a hat?

“No, the ratio is not 4 to 1 it's 1.3:1 You're source is again anti-choice hysteria and suppresionist rhetoric.”

My source is credible and you did not even give one. Yes, where is your source???????????? A hat again?

“No, radicalists that stand in front of abortion clinics chantting and screaming as wackos are incapable of giving unbiased facts. You're only capable and as demonstrated, giving anti-choice hysteria and suppresionist rhetoric.”

This is how much you do not know. 99% of all protests are peaceful and people do NOT SCREAM OR CHANT ANYTHING. That shows how ignorant you really are. Shows you have never witnessed or even been around one.

Vergiss said, “Furthermore, many of those are performed by the 9th week, when it's still classified as an embryo and hasn't even reached the foetal stage.”

I don’t care what language or classification you use to describe it. It is a living human being. I gave sources all made by scholars in their fields and they all say……..it is living….it is human…and to abort…KILLS ITS. So call it whatever you want……..you advocate killing a living human unborn.

FUNNY NONE OF YOU MADE COMMENT ON THAT DISMEMBERMENT VIDEO I GAVE YOU THE LINK TO. I THINK THAT SAYS A LOT. THAT SAYS YOU ARE HIDING….CHICKEN TO COMMENT ON IT? Also funny that no one makes comment on the credible sources and information I give?

I’LL POST IT AGAIN…………

Oh why won't any pro-choicer/pro-abortionist make comment on this one?

Do you need a few days to let it sink in? Are you shocked? Are you trying to find some pro-choice excuse for it?

NONE OF THESE ARE RELIGIOUS BUT SECULAR SOURCES

1)Emily Taft Douglas, Margaret Sanger; Pioneer of the Future, Holt, Rinehart & Winston, N.Y., 1970, p. 192.
2) Margaret Sanger, letter to Clarence Gamble, Oct. 19,1939. - Sanger manuscripts, Sophia Smith Collection, Smith College.
3) Margaret Sanger, The Pivot of Civilization, Brentano's, N.Y., 1922, p.108.
4) Margaret Sanger, The Pivot of Civilization, p.134.
5) Margaret Sanger, The Pivot of Civilization, pp. 116-117.
6) Margaret Sanger, The Pivot of Civilization, p.104 & 179.
7) Birth Control Review article:"Racial Quotas in Immigration," Margaret Sanger, editor, Aug. 1920, pp. 9-10. Article continues in next 5 issues.
8) Linda Gordon, Woman's Body, Woman's Right: A Social History of Birth Control in America, Grossman,N.Y., 1976, p. 283.
9) Birth Control Review, Margaret Sanger, editor, Oct. 1920.
10) Gordon, Woman's Body, p. 283.
11) Fairchild, The Melting Pot Mistake, 1926, pp. 212 ff.
12) Fairchild, Race and Nationality, 1947, pp. 137-161, esp. p.147.
13) Gordon, Woman's Body, p. 347.
14) Based on 1984 figures compiled by the Alan Guttmacher Institute, Issues in Brief, 4:1 (March, 1984).
15) Planned Parenthood Review, 5:1 (Winter 1984/85) & 2:4 (Winter 1982), p. 16. Report of the Working Group on the Promotion of Family Planning as a Basic Human Right, International Planned Parenthood Federation, London, 1984, pp. 21-23.
16) Faye Wattleton, president Planned Parenthood Federation of America, speech, February 5, 1979.

WHAT IS WRONG WITH THEM? Which ones are lies?

Is this source a lie? "The Selected Papers of Margaret Sanger," (University of Illinois Press, 2003) Her own papers?

How about this one? Sanger's own book, Woman and the New Race, (Eugenics Publishing Company, 1923) This bogus too?

These medical scholars ….they all liars? Because everyone of them back up the pro-LIFE position AND NOT YOURS. The medical community does not support your side.

Dr. A. Liley "this is the same baby we are caring for before and after birth, who before birth can be ill and need diagnosis and treatment just like any other patient." (Baby is the terminology he used)

Dr. Hymie Gordon "it is an ESTABLISHED FACT THAT ALL LIFE, INCLUDING HUMAN LIFE BEGINS AT THE MOMENT OF CONCEPTION."

Jerome LeJeune “The human nature of the human being from conception to old age is not a metaphysical contention, it is plain experimental evidence”

Dr. Micheline M. Mathhews-Roth “In biology and in medicine, it is an accepted fact that the life of any individual organism reproducing by sexual reproduction begins at conception, or fertilization."

Please tell me why you think these doctors I sited are wacko? incredible? bogus? Because they say from conception human life begins...and if that is what they say based on medical science.........WHAT DOES THAT MAKE YOU OUT TO BE? WHAT DOES IT MAKE THE PRO-CHOICE SIDE OUT TO BE?

As I said pictures and sonograms, ultrasounds, videos will someday bring your side down. They are making a difference today. They are your sides worst enemy. Because you do not want the slaughter to stop.

Abortion is legal today, but state by state this just might change. As woman find out and become more educated about what really is going on inside their bodies and as organizations like PP are exposed........things will change. That is why your side is so scared, that is why you lash out so.

Oh why won't anyone comment on that video clip? :confused: :doh

FACTS....

Science tells us that the heart of the human fetus begins to form 18 days after conception and there is a measurable heart beat 21-24 days after conception.
(Heart Development at the Loyola University Chicago web site (SEE WEBSITE BELOW) and "Life Before Birth" Life Magazine Educational Reprint 27, April 30, 1965, page 6.)

This is only 7-10 days after a women would expect to begin her menses and since most women have cycles that can vary by this amount, they don't discover theyre pregnant until after this point. So all abortions stop a beating heart, even those "early" ones. Most abortions however do not occur until 4-6 weeks after the fetus begins to form.

"The human brain begins to form on day 23 is formed enough to produce brain waves by 6 weeks, which means that abortion destroys a functioning human brain."

("Life Before Birth" Life Magazine Educational Reprint 27, April 30, 1965.)

"Zygote: this cell results from the union of an oocyte and a sperm. A zygote is the beginning of a new human being (i.e., an embryo). Human development begins at fertilization, the process during which a male gamete or sperm ... unites with a female gamete or oocyte ... to form a single cell called a zygote. This highly specialized, totipotent cell marks the beginning of each of us as a unique individual."
(Moore, K. and T.V.N. Persaud. 1998. The Developing Human: Clinically Oriented Embryology (6th ed.), W.B. Saunders Company, Philadelphia.)

"In this text, we begin our description of the developing human with the formation and differentiation of the male and female sex cells or gametes, which will unite at fertilization to initiate the embryonic development of a new individual. ... Fertilization takes place in the oviduct ... resulting in the formation of a zygote containing a single diploid nucleus. Embryonic development is considered to begin at this point... This moment of zygote formation may be taken as the beginning or zero time point of embryonic development."
(Larsen, W.J. 1998. Essentials of Human Embryology, Churchill Livingstone, New York. pp. 1-17)

"Fertilization is an important landmark because, under ordinary circumstances, a new, genetically distinct human organism is thereby formed... Fertilization is the procession of events that begins when a spermatozoon makes contact with a secondary oocyte or its investments... The zygote ... is a unicellular embryo... "The ill-defined and inaccurate term pre-embryo, which includes the embryonic disc, is said either to end with the appearance of the primitive streak or ... to include neurulation. The term is not used in this book." (p. 55)."
(O'Rahilly, R. and F. Muller. 1996. Human Embryology & Teratology, Wiley-Liss, New York. pp.5-55)

Figures and Text by Christa Wellman
HTML by John A. McNulty, Ph.D.
Professor
Cell Biology, Neurobiology and Anatomy

http://www.meddean.luc.edu/lumen/MedEd/GrossAnatomy/thorax0/heartdev/main_fra.html

Click on WEEK 4.....and a chart will appear...
"The heart begins to beat at 4 weeks."

So the heart beats at 4 weeks...........then what do you call it if you stop the heart from beating? Wow blobs of tissue beat...incredible isnt it?

Now are the sources I gave bogus? :rofl
Are they from religious nutjobs at the University?

:rofl

You guys kill me.

Have you seen the video yet? :rofl

doughgirl said:
Picket signs?…….usually we are reading Bibles and praying. Wackos eh? How do you live with yourself on a daily basis knowing that you justify the dismemberment of the unborn child? Knowing that you could give a rats ___ that you kill a human unborn child?

Readin bibles? No picket signs? Not Wackos? Give me a frickin break! Whenever I would go into Planned Parenthood there was always some nut job out there with a picture of a something that looked kinda like a fetus brutally murdered and screaming at all the women that went in there they were bloodsucking murderers, sluts, whore.. you name a bad word and he said it. You call that being Christian like?

Oh and they handed out pamplets that flat out lied about conception, birth control, and "so called" scientific facts about abortion.:roll:

After reading the first post I can't help but think this is a useless thread with a misleading topic that does not speak to any coherent issue...

That's pretty much the gist of it, yes.

doughgirl said:

I give my sources....where is yours???????????? Or did you just pull this one out of a hat?

My source is credible and you did not even give one. Yes, where is your source???????????? A hat again?

This is how much you do not know. 99% of all protests are peaceful and people do NOT SCREAM OR CHANT ANYTHING. That shows how ignorant you really are. Shows you have never witnessed or even been around one.

I don’t care what language or classification you use to describe it. It is a living human being. I gave sources all made by scholars in their fields and they all say……..it is living….it is human…and to abort…KILLS ITS. So call it whatever you want……..you advocate killing a living human unborn.

FUNNY NONE OF YOU MADE COMMENT ON THAT DISMEMBERMENT VIDEO I GAVE YOU THE LINK TO. I THINK THAT SAYS A LOT. THAT SAYS YOU ARE HIDING….CHICKEN TO COMMENT ON IT? Also funny that no one makes comment on the credible sources and information I give?

I’LL POST IT AGAIN…………

Oh why won't any pro-choicer/pro-abortionist make comment on this one?

Do you need a few days to let it sink in? Are you shocked? Are you trying to find some pro-choice excuse for it?

NONE OF THESE ARE RELIGIOUS BUT SECULAR SOURCES

WHAT IS WRONG WITH THEM? Which ones are lies?

Is this source a lie? "The Selected Papers of Margaret Sanger," (University of Illinois Press, 2003) Her own papers?

How about this one? Sanger's own book, Woman and the New Race, (Eugenics Publishing Company, 1923) This bogus too?

These medical scholars ….they all liars? Because everyone of them back up the pro-LIFE position AND NOT YOURS. The medical community does not support your side.

Dr. A. Liley "this is the same baby we are caring for before and after birth, who before birth can be ill and need diagnosis and treatment just like any other patient." (Baby is the terminology he used)

Dr. Hymie Gordon "it is an ESTABLISHED FACT THAT ALL LIFE, INCLUDING HUMAN LIFE BEGINS AT THE MOMENT OF CONCEPTION."

Jerome LeJeune “The human nature of the human being from conception to old age is not a metaphysical contention, it is plain experimental evidence”

Dr. Micheline M. Mathhews-Roth “In biology and in medicine, it is an accepted fact that the life of any individual organism reproducing by sexual reproduction begins at conception, or fertilization."

Please tell me why you think these doctors I sited are wacko? incredible? bogus? Because they say from conception human life begins...and if that is what they say based on medical science.........WHAT DOES THAT MAKE YOU OUT TO BE? WHAT DOES IT MAKE THE PRO-CHOICE SIDE OUT TO BE?

As I said pictures and sonograms, ultrasounds, videos will someday bring your side down. They are making a difference today. They are your sides worst enemy. Because you do not want the slaughter to stop.

Abortion is legal today, but state by state this just might change. As woman find out and become more educated about what really is going on inside their bodies and as organizations like PP are exposed........things will change. That is why your side is so scared, that is why you lash out so.

Oh why won't anyone comment on that video clip? :confused: :doh

Ive' seen a lot more signs and swearing then I have seen bibles. Not sure what the bible has to do with it. Might as well carry a telephone bok around

doughgirl said:
WHAT IS WRONG WITH THEM?

for one thing, not one of them is less than 20 years old, and many of them are over 50 years old.

Have you seen the video yet?
Since you think it's such a funny video, YOU keep watching it.
I'll stick to the Marx Brothers. All their collective insanity doesn't approach your own.....

Calm2Chaos said:
Might as well carry a telephone bok around

Dude! A bible is MUCH lighter than a telephone book. I'm thinkin' comic book here. THAT's the ticket.

“Readin bibles? No picket signs? Not Wackos? Give me a frickin break! Whenever I would go into Planned Parenthood there was always some nut job out there with a picture of a something that looked kinda like a fetus brutally murdered and screaming at all the women that went in there they were bloodsucking murderers, sluts, whore.. you name a bad word and he said it. You call that being Christian like?”

So you are saying that everyone who stands outside an abortion clinic..is Christian? That everyone who is pro-life is Christian? You are plainly ignorant about this. All of the picketers are Christian? Could you site statistics or a source on that one? :rofl

I have been working in this field for over 12 years………….never have I ever been a part with anyone……male of female who calls names at the people walking into the clinics? Site stats on this one. lets see what ya got.

“Oh and they handed out pamplets that flat out lied about conception, birth control, and "so called" scientific facts about abortion.”

We hand out facts and pictures that speak for themselves, like it or not. You have your head in the sand. What did you think about the video on the website I posted? Care to comment about it? :rofl :rofl

Star said, “for one thing, not one of them is less than 20 years old, and many of them are over 50 years old.”

Well you do the math….you go to undergrad school…………4 years…….medical school……….residency……..research………work in field…..
Hon do you think any 20 year old would be an expert in his field? Ha ha

And had i sited books that the authors were 20.......youd say that they were to young to know anything about their field....:rofl

Those sites are credible. The university site was secular and credible. You cant make comment because you know this to be true.

Come on……..Ya have to be what 35 years to be President of the United States….and you think a person can be an expert at genetics and medicine at 20………no under 20. Facts are facts. My sources are credible.

You who sit here and pretend to be pro-life………..you are not. I posted a legitimate site where they dismember a fetus in the womb………..and NONE OF YOU HAVE THE GUTS TO UTTER ONE WORD ABOUT IT. THAT SPEAKS VOLUMES. You have no clue what to say. I am sure all of you have seen it.

Insanity…………no you are the ones not facing facts. If it were bogus and the clip was not true not real………….YOU WOULD POUNCE ON IT. BUT YOU CANT. SO YOU SIT THERE AND REMAIN SILENT BECAUSE YOU ABSOLUTELY HAVE NO GUTS……….TO COMMENT. You make excuses why you wont comment on it........but the reality is.......you witnessed something being killed, and you know exactly what abortion is.

Not one of you have the guts...........Go ahead live with this one.....

doughgirl said:
You who sit here and pretend to be pro-life………..you are not.

I never claimed to be pro-life. what are you talking about?

Well you do the math….you go to undergrad school…………4 years…….medical school……….residency……..research………work in field…..
Hon do you think any 20 year old would be an expert in his field? Ha ha

And had i sited books that the authors were 20.......youd say that they were to young to know anything about their field....

Uh...I think he meant the time frame from the original quotes, not the ages of who said them....:roll:
Keep it up, though....it's kind of fun watching you slip into this abyss...:mrgreen:

doughgirl said:
So you are saying that everyone who stands outside an abortion clinic..is Christian? That everyone who is pro-life is Christian? You are plainly ignorant about this. All of the picketers are Christian? Could you site statistics or a source on that one? :rofl

Can you site stats that they aren't?

doughgirl said:
I have been working in this field for over 12 years………….never have I ever been a part with anyone……male of female who calls names at the people walking into the clinics? Site stats on this one. lets see what ya got.

Please site stats saying they don't call people names... Let see what you got. Or are we just to take your word for it?

doughgirl said:
We hand out facts and pictures that speak for themselves, like it or not. You have your head in the sand. What did you think about the video on the website I posted? Care to comment about it? :rofl :rofl

I can honestly tell you I did not watch it and I have absolutely no desire to see this video. Not exactly sure why you think people would want to see it. And I am not sure what purpose or use a video of that nature woud have.

Captain America said:
Dude! A bible is MUCH lighter than a telephone book. I'm thinkin' comic book here. THAT's the ticket.

Ya .. it wouldn't hurt as much when they tried to beat you over the head with there beliefs...LOL

doughgirl said:
So you are saying that everyone who stands outside an abortion clinic..is Christian? That everyone who is pro-life is Christian? You are plainly ignorant about this. All of the picketers are Christian? Could you site statistics or a source on that one?

Everyone I have encontered outside a clinic has been Christian. My source is myself. It's ignorant for you to say that planned parenthood is just an abortion clinic. It's also a clinic for low income women to get the medical care they need and deserve.

What the hell do you want me to tape this jackass standing on the street yelling obcenities? What kinda stats site where am I gonna find that.. www.imastupididiotwhodoesntknowwhatimtalkingabout.com

We hand out facts and pictures that speak for themselves, like it or not. You have your head in the sand. What did you think about the video on the website I posted? Care to comment about it?

facts.:rofl :rofl from some radical :rofl !!! This guy literally shoved this pamplet into my window as I was leaving and it just had a bunch of bullshit in it about conception. I don't care to see your video.

Back
Top Bottom