• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

5 Cars Rented by Biden’s Secret Service Burst Into Flames

MTAtech

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal

Several vehicles rented by President Biden’s Secret Service team suddenly burst into flames in a Nantucket Airport parking lot early Monday, less than 24 hours after they were returned. The SUVs, rented from Hertz, carried agency members during the Biden family’s Thanksgiving vacation on the Massachusetts island. No injuries were reported, though the cars sustained significant damage from the blaze, just feet away from the airport’s jet fuel tanks, video shows. The vehicles impacted include a Chevy Suburban, Ford Explorer, Infiniti QX80, Jeep Gladiator and a Ford Expedition, the last of which was currently under a battery recall and had not yet been serviced, according to the Nantucket Current.
=======
I can think of no other cause but arson.

Several vehicles rented by President Biden’s Secret Service team suddenly burst into flames in a Nantucket Airport parking lot early Monday, less than 24 hours after they were returned. The SUVs, rented from Hertz, carried agency members during the Biden family’s Thanksgiving vacation on the Massachusetts island. No injuries were reported, though the cars sustained significant damage from the blaze, just feet away from the airport’s jet fuel tanks, video shows. The vehicles impacted include a Chevy Suburban, Ford Explorer, Infiniti QX80, Jeep Gladiator and a Ford Expedition, the last of which was currently under a battery recall and had not yet been serviced, according to the Nantucket Current.
=======
It's a little early to assume arson, or even that this had anything to do with Biden. The cars were all parked together, and it looked like the ones in the middle had the most damage. While it's unusual, sometimes unattended cars do catch fire, and in a parking lot, it impacts all the cars around.

If they have this on video do they have what started it on video?

It's a little early to assume arson, or even that this had anything to do with Biden. The cars were all parked together, and it looked like the ones in the middle had the most damage. While it's unusual, sometimes unattended cars do catch fire, and in a parking lot, it impacts all the cars around.
It sounds suspicious to me.
I’ve parked in lots of parking lots and never saw cars burst into flames.

Right. So, what happened was, the Secret Service set them on fire to destroy any dna and fingerprints of theirs which could be lifted by evil people who would be able to sneak into secure locations and kill the President. Like on Mission Impossible, the self destructing tape.

Right. So, what happened was, the Secret Service set them on fire to destroy any dna and fingerprints of theirs which could be lifted by evil people who would be able to sneak into secure locations and kill the President. Like on Mission Impossible, the self destructing tape.
Hunter’s laptop was inside.

This story is weird, weird, weird and I can't imagine why it wasn't hitting all the major news networks immediately. I saw just a little story about it on TV and DH and I were stunned it wasn't huge news and everywhere.

Here's another article with some more details. It says someone 'noticed ' a fire at 5:22am. (Rather than 'burst into flames') Car fires spread quickly, so I can see the early morning fire spreading before they had time to notice and react.

They suspect the explorer's recall - related to a chip that they started using from a different supplier after Covid hit. At least 16 explorers (including 14 rentals) have been reported. The Sheriff doesn't think foul play is involved.

Odd timing, for sure.

This story is weird, weird, weird and I can't imagine why it wasn't hitting all the major news networks immediately. I saw just a little story about it on TV and DH and I were stunned it wasn't huge news and everywhere.
I don't know how newsworthy rental cars catching on fire in a parking lot is. Odd timing, for sure. These were used by agents for transportation during the visit, not by the president. They were turned in the previous day. One caught on fire, which spread to the vehicles parked next to it.

Pedo Joes fault. Everyone here remembers that old kids saying liar liar pants on fire. Well old pedo Joe just lies so much that he caught not just one but several cars on fire. WTG pedo Joe.

=======
They're saying "no foul play" but I'm wondering...

Meanwhile the Bidens only hung nine stockings by the chimney, with care……..

Pedo Joes fault. Everyone here remembers that old kids saying liar liar pants on fire. Well old pedo Joe just lies so much that he caught not just one but several cars on fire. WTG pedo Joe.
Always precious hearing a Trump supporter concerned by others lying.

Funny!
I have parked in lots of parking lots and never had my car stolen.

I saw it happen before in a used car lot.

=======

I thought only EVs combusted spontaneously.

Fake flames

Okay, beat this: Jeffrey Epstein faked his own death and became a secret member of the Jewish illuminati, who used the Jewish space laser to set the car on fire because it contained Hunter Biden's laptop and Obama's real Kenyan birth certificate.

Back
Top Bottom