• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

47 percent of Dems say Obama should be challenged for the 2012 nomination. Should he?

47% of D's say Obama should be challenged for the 2012 Dem nomination. Should he?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: 47 percent of Dems say Obama should be challenged for the 2012 nomination. Should

I'm going to agree with my conservative friends. No. We should not change Presidents during wartime. :mrgreen:

Re: 47 percent of Dems say Obama should be challenged for the 2012 nomination. Should

I'm going to agree with my conservative friends. No. We should not change Presidents during wartime. :mrgreen:

Yeah. We need to see him and his economic agenda laid bare and destroyed in a televised debate. McCain is such a disappointing tool...

Yeah. We need to see him and his economic agenda laid bare and destroyed in a televised debate. McCain is such a disappointing tool...

He had the weakest and most radikal candidate to hit the scene in my lifetime, and yep... McCain was lame. But do you expect anything more of a RINO?

In general, I would say no. There is only one Democrat who could give Obama a run for his money, and that is Hillary Clinton. I do not see any benefit coming from a challenge by any other candidate. In fact, I see a lot of potential harm in an unelectable Democratic challenger attacking the Democratic nominee for a year on end.

There will not be a serious challenger against Obama. The Dems are far too smart to allow that.

He won't be challenged, but it isn't surprising that under under half of the Democrats say this considering how close the primary was.

Back
Top Bottom