• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

'45 threatens that republicans will not vote in '22 or '24, unless his big lie is solved. Okay w/you?

Are you okay with republicans following Trump's instructions not to vote, or "Big Lie" is accepted?

• Republicans welcome to vote again in 2026, if they roll back new state laws, stop sabotage voting

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Republicans welcome to vote again in 2026, no conditions attached

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Republicans, relax, man-baby party leader just having a bad day, a bad year

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • What are you talking about, there was massive vote fraud, rigged 2020 presidential election

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trump, as usual is correct, election results will not be accepted until this cover up ends

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Lady of the house wonderin' where it's gonna stop
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Reacted to a "mezzo, "mezz".." day, I'm guessing.

"...But Assembly Speaker Robin Vos, who was desperate to satisfy the demands of former President Donald Trump for an audit of Wisconsin’s 2020 election results, took the risk of handing the job of leading an inquiry to Gableman. Predictably, he has botched it, with bizarre public appearances, outlandish statements and convoluted signals about his intent to target cities with ill-defined and unworkable subpoenas that give new meaning to the term “fishing expedition.”.."

Last edited:
They'll vote regardless, as their media is pretending that Biden is what Tweety actually was and still is. I've heard it said that most Republican accusations are really confessions. They make more sense when you read them in that context.

"...But Assembly Speaker Robin Vos, who was desperate to satisfy the demands of former President Donald Trump for an audit of Wisconsin’s 2020 election results, took the risk of handing the job of leading an inquiry to Gableman. Predictably, he has botched it, with bizarre public appearances, outlandish statements and convoluted signals about his intent to target cities with ill-defined and unworkable subpoenas that give new meaning to the term “fishing expedition.”.."

So Trump wants to replay the Georgia Senate run-off election on a national scale in '22 and '24? Works for me.
😁

There will be way less Republicans available to vote anyway because of being dead from the pandemic.

Maybe this will piss off real Conservatives and we can finally flush Trumpism down the toilet. I wanna come home.

I am fine with fewer conservatives voting
Your real worry better be who the independents vote for the next election. Polls are showing that they are 60+ percent unhappy with Mr. Biden.

Dems will sweep the country

The better question - how in the hell are so many Republicans still enamored of him?
He makes them feel part of something important, talks to them as if he appreciates them, as if he trusts them as friends, and has the same opinions they do on a lot of topics. He's also a rich, entertaining celebrity who says what they don't dare. But it's mostly the first part. They're part of a powerful movement and they are appreciated.

Top that. No one can.

He makes them feel part of something important, talks to them as if he appreciates them, as if he trusts them as friends, and has the same opinions they do on a lot of topics. He's also a rich, entertaining celebrity who says what they don't dare. But it's mostly the first part. They're part of a powerful movement and they are appreciated.

Top that. No one can.

Top that. No one can.
It may also help explain why so many of them feel personally attacked when Trump is ridiculed or criticized.

Back
Top Bottom