• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

4100 Covid linked Product Sales Patents before First Infection .

OP, patents are public information. Can you link even one?

The video is banned / removed by every Deep State controlled platform --- Goggle , Yahboo , Fakebook , Squitter just for starters .
Take your insane covid bullshit elsewhere.

Take your insane covid bullshit elsewhere.

Hello Normie .Must be infuriating to realise that you got it 100% wrong .

Feeling a bit Zombie like yet ? Bit Brain Fogged perhaps ?

Can you show me one of these patents?

I feel great, and I am normal. Anti vaxx kooks are really stupid and dangerous. All those dead antivaxxers...net gain for us.

This is also from the page you cited. The company you keep and all that ...

And here are some FACTS about the man who released the video. He is not world-respected or a leading authority.

Well, the one intriguing aspect is that you have a Rabbi and a Pastor working together. Yay for interfaith cooperation!
:)

So I read the McDonald's article... and it was anti-semitic nonsense about the Jews trying to take over the world by putting child meat in McDonald's burgers. So yeah.... not a very good site.

So I read the McDonald's article... and it was anti-semitic nonsense about the Jews trying to take over the world by putting child meat in McDonald's burgers. So yeah.... not a very good site.
Monica citing a kook site? Imagine that.

The video is banned / removed by every Deep State controlled platform --- Goggle , Yahboo , Fakebook , Squitter just for starters .

And well it might be . It is a war winner .

Just hard relentless facts all sourced and timed with no possibility of error .
https://beforeitsnews.com/alternati...artin-this-man-is-a-genius-video-3764147.html

World's greatest Covid authority, imho , brilliantly presents the facts .Nothing but facts and science .Oustanding speaker and presenter .

Destroys the hoax ---- the great deception that started 30 years ago with Pfizer and culminated in 4100 Covid patents being taken out before the supposed accidental outbreak in 2019 occurred .

By 30-5 minutes you will have heard every jaw dropping revelation that you need to know .

And not so technical as to be off-putting .

The most blistering evidence that outlines the most amazing deception visited on our species in modern times . It's really about the lead up to Transhumanism and the take over of our species by AI .

If that sounds daunting , this guy makes it perfectly straight forward to understand and interesting beyond measure .

P.S . The news carrier , Before It's News , carries a full spectrum of stories -- some remarkably prescient and cutting edge but most hot air and nonsense ,.
However David Martin speaks as his own man -- a world respected professional and probably the leading authority on Pharma related patents on the planet . Listen to the message not the carrier of it .
192994927db16688126d0aee103643b4.jpg

"I tracked down the patents that have been scaring people into believing in a coronavirus conspiracy. They are easily findable on the website patents.google.com. Is any of them a smoking gun for the conspiracy-minded? Not at all.

The Pirbright Institute, a research centre in England, filed for a patent on “the coronavirus” in 2015, but it is for a coronavirus that causes avian bronchitis. The word “avian” means “relating to birds.” This is not SARS-CoV-2; it’s a virus called IBV. (Multiple instances of this application can be found as US10130701B2, EP3172319A1 and EP3172319B1.) The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill was flagged in the conspiracy video Plandemic as being the start of the coronavirus patent “rabbit trail,” but the patent we are shown is for a coronavirus that causes gastroenteritis in pigs and that typically kills newborn piglets that catch it (US7279327B2 and WO 02/086068 A2).

A French conspiracy video making the rounds points to a coronavirus patent held by the Institut Pasteur, the CNRS, and the Université Paris VII (EP 1 694 829 B1). The video even goes so far as to accuse France of creating the COVID-19 coronavirus and releasing it in Wuhan. The French patent, as it turns out, is for a human coronavirus: SARS-CoV. Before COVID-19, the virus responsible for SARS in 2003 was called “SARS-CoV.” Some researchers have now begun to refer to it as “SARS-CoV-1” to more clearly distinguish it from SARS-CoV-2, which causes COVID-19. When a patent application from the early 2000s refers to “SARS-CoV”, it is a different virus than the one we are dealing with now, which did not exist at the time (a precursor of it was most likely being passed around in animals like bats but it had not been transmitted to humans yet). Another patent application, this one filed by Chiron Corp in 2004, is also tied to SARS-CoV-1 (US2006257852A1)."

"All of the posts link to patents that are related to two different viruses in the coronavirus family."

….Anti vaxx kooks are really stupid and dangerous. All those dead antivaxxers...net gain for us.
Eeewwwww, another self righteous type with a superiority complex, fantasizing abouth the deaths of others.

Eeewwwww, another self righteous type with a superiority complex, fantasizing abouth the deaths of others.
Moderator's Warning:
These sorts of directed dig are not appropriate for the upstairs. Do not engage in this level of flamebaiting in any upstairs forum. Consider yourself warned.

That's because you're lying and your lies get people killed.

In full display, we have the guaranteed predictable mantra that one must always follow the company line and never, ever question the govt. because after all, the govt is only there to look out for the best interest of the people.
It's fine to question the government.

Just not with really really stupid questions.

I hear you.

But it doesn’t apply to the current situation where many of the loud mouthed who got the jab find it necessary to shit on everything that doesn’t say you must obey the authorities and take on face value wgat big pharma tells them. No questions at all — just shut up and follow orders, sit down and comply. I find this collectivist, fall in line attitude as beyond contempt, utterly un-American and ripe for programming by the govt and it’s mainstream media.
So you knew nothing of virology before all of this happened.

Problem is, lots of people already did.

The former believe everything their media tells them.

The latter knew better all along.

When I saw "covid linked"...I knew the thread didn't hold water. The intentional misspellings just underscored the nutjob nature of the post.

Back
Top Bottom