• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

408th Person to Leave Trump Administration is Another Four-Star General

NeverTrump

Exposing GOP since 2015
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
Anthony Zinni, US envoy, is the 408th person to leave the Trump administration since the beginning.

ANOTHER FOUR-STAR GENERAL JUST RESIGNED FROM THE TRUMP ADMINISTRATION, SAYS HE COULDN’T COMPLETE HIS MISSION

Someone made a very comprehensive list of all the people who left, who they were, and why. Also include time in Mooches:

Trump Gov Tracking | THIS LIST IS NOT MINE. I AM NOT TAKING CREDIT FOR CREATING IT

Does the reason he left matter at all?

“I resigned because I do not feel I could successfully help resolve the Qatar dispute because of the unwillingness of the regional leaders to agree to a viable mediation effort that we offered to conduct or assist in implementing,” Zinni told CBS, according to senior foreign affairs correspondent Margaret Brennan.

Anthony Zinni, US envoy, is the 408th person to leave the Trump administration since the beginning.

ANOTHER FOUR-STAR GENERAL JUST RESIGNED FROM THE TRUMP ADMINISTRATION, SAYS HE COULDN’T COMPLETE HIS MISSION

Someone made a very comprehensive list of all the people who left, who they were, and why. Also include time in Mooches:

Trump Gov Tracking | THIS LIST IS NOT MINE. I AM NOT TAKING CREDIT FOR CREATING IT

Ah Moochy, now there was a stellar pick from Trump. He is now a talking head to who ever will cut him a check.

Does the reason he left matter at all?

“I resigned because I do not feel I could successfully help resolve the Qatar dispute because of the unwillingness of the regional leaders to agree to a viable mediation effort that we offered to conduct or assist in implementing,” Zinni told CBS, according to senior foreign affairs correspondent Margaret Brennan.

Sounds like a very politically correct way of saying trump sucks at making deals with a country who owns his freaking son-in-law.

Other generals have done this before while not using Donald's name.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom