• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

401 k

john patriot

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
if Sleepy Joe and the democrats are elected, or should I say steal this election you can kiss your 401k good bye! also he has said for decades he will do away with social security, medicare, guns, give 11 million illegals amnesty, free education and equal benefits. he is also in favor of the NEW GREEN DEAL. this plan will do way with fossil fuels fracking and force everyone to pay a high carbon tax. if Biden wins China and Russia wins an you lose your freedoms!

if Sleepy Joe and the democrats are elected, or should I say steal this election you can kiss your 401k good bye! also he has said for decades he will do away with social security, medicare, guns, give 11 million illegals amnesty, free education and equal benefits. he is also in favor of the NEW GREEN DEAL. this plan will do way with fossil fuels fracking and force everyone to pay a high carbon tax. if Biden wins China and Russia wins an you lose your freedoms!
say goodbye to your 401k, get ready to buy that electric which pollutes more during charging than a fossil fuel car!

Mine will probably explode if Biden wins. I am fond of Asian-heavy funds. China Joe will show me the money. It is my way to hedge against the inevitable collapse of the US dollar.

do they have 401ks in Russia?

which Russian 401k is that?

The one where they used the Biden’s to launder 100’s of millions for a fee of 3.5M - easy cash for the elite, peasants lose again

Donny is that you?

The one where they used the Biden’s to launder 100’s of millions for a fee of 3.5M - easy cash for the elite, peasants lose again
Should be easy to show all of uS why you Believe that bs.

Ah. So this is the latest projection to cover for Tweety's secret bank accounts and his daughter's many lucrative brands. Still doesn't answer my question, though.

Ah. So this is the latest projection to cover for Tweety's secret bank accounts and his daughter's many lucrative brands. Still doesn't answer my question, though.

Nothing secret about his bank accounts in China, he paid a bunch of fees and failed to secure any hotel deals, waste of $$$ is what it was, bloody idiot

Nothing secret about his bank accounts in China, he paid a bunch of fees and failed to secure any hotel deals, waste of $$$ is what it was, bloody idiot

Well, I suppose that's one way to look at it, lol.

say goodbye to your 401k, get ready to buy that electric which pollutes more during charging than a fossil fuel car!
Biden and his new green deal dreamed up by his friend AOC, will cause a depression like no one has ever seen before.

Can you borrow the translator back from Svetlana so I can understand this?

Back
Top Bottom