• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

40 years for a woman who let her kids boil to death while partying

This is near the ultimate "I dont give a ****", which is undergoing rampant growth as this society breaks down.

Right you are, and mankind's downward spiral is right on schedule.

"My children, the end is near! You were told that the Enemy of Christ would come; and now many enemies of Christ have already appeared, and so we know that the end is near". 1John2:18

Right you are, and mankind's downward spiral is right on schedule.

"My children, the end is near! You were told that the Enemy of Christ would come; and now many enemies of Christ have already appeared, and so we know that the end is near". 1John2:18

Jordan Peterson says that the decline of the West is at base caused by our no longer believing in the truth, which I say may be joined at the hip with the decline of Christianity.

Do you see any errors from Peterson here?

Jordan Peterson says that the decline of the West is at base caused by our no longer believing in the truth, which I say may be joined at the hip with the decline of Christianity.

Do you see any errors from Peterson here?

Peterson often talks over my head, but "truth" is mentioned and referred to in the bible many times in the context he speaks of. I can agree with much of his opinions, (that which I can understand.)

I don't know what you mean. To the guy? Nothing happened to him.

He caused the death most directly because he rolled up the windows when he slept in the car (the kids were still in it), then left the car in that condition.

The woman more indirectly caused it by leaving the kids in the car in the first place (and, presumably, either giving the guy the keys or leaving it unlocked). She had left the windows down. But still, these were infants/toddlers.

So he wasn't charged with a crime in this case for causing the deaths?

So he wasn't charged with a crime in this case for causing the deaths?

What?

Your first post in this thread was just TWO posts after I said this, and on the same page:

He's charged with felony murder (which ought to be 1st degree if it's like any other jurisdiction I'm aware of). He's 16.

Back
Top Bottom