• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

40 Days for Life: September 23-November 1

You do not speak for me. As I've already said, I'm no "minion," but there is really no point in bothering you with facts when your mind is already made up.;)
I do not speak for you. I believe your sincerity. But, the facts, dates, actions and words of the anti-abortion leaders themselves indicate that your trust is misplaced.

I too hope that the heart of every person who sees these protests is changed and they see the prayers and incantations for what they are: an attempt to subvert the Constitution, deny women the right to make private decisions about their personal lives, ban abortions and punish women.

Same here, I'll hope for the same. Even though I personally doubt that will happen.

It is what it is, Nota...Satan's world and nothing will change that until God's appointed time for Christ to take rule...that is what I pray for more than anything else... "Let your Kingdom come. Let your will take place, as in heaven, also on earth"...

Back
Top Bottom