• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

4-Year-Old Killed for Refusing to Call Mom's Lesbian Lover "Daddy"

jallman said:
What does it matter who committed this crime. A child was killed and that is what is important. However, jimmyjack, you would like to turn this into a warcry of intolerance by placing the focus, not on the child and possibly future prevention of such incidents, but on the sexuality of the perpetrator. You are making an assumption based on a characteristic of a single perpetrator rather than trying to define the common characteristics of all perpetrators. Here, take a look at this from theUS Dept of Health and Human Services:

I see nothing stating that homosexuality is a common link or that homosexuals are particularly prone to inflicting abuse. Of the 1.98 cases of child fatality per 100K children in the US in 2002 there is no statistic indicating that there was a marked homosexual representation in the perpetrator.

Now just to shut this down before you go where I know you are headed because of the transparency of this "insightful" look at a single case...lets look at other stats on child abuse not particularly involving child fatality. In fact, lets go ahead and tackle the big one that I know is on your mind...lets go for child molestation and its occurence in familes where the parents are homosexual.

Also from US Department of Health and Human Services, Administration for Children and Families:

Now lets pay real close attention to that last sentence. Here, I'll even quote it specifically for you so it can sink in:

Thats the abuse you were really worried about isnt it? I mean, you werent really worried to much about that 4 year old boy except where you thought you could use his death to prove homosexuals were bad people based solely on your disdain for their private sex lives. But even your worst fear about homosexuals is discredited by our own government task forces...Now what point were you trying to make about homosexuals being bad parents?

Oh. My. Snapalicious, jallman. :2wave:

jallman said:
What does it matter who committed this....[snip].... homosexuals being bad parents?

That comment is very poorly compiled; it is also a play on statistics, the likelihood of homosexuals having children are small because homosexuals don’t have a good track record for making children, any children they have in possession have most likely arrived there unnaturally. Secondly the amount of homosexuals compared to heterosexuals is very small, so it is obvious that the likelihood of a child who is abused will be from a heterosexual couple. What amazes me is that the figures you quoted stated only a hundred times more likely.

jimmyjack said:
That comment is very poorly compiled; it is also a play on statistics, the likelihood of homosexuals having children are small because homosexuals don’t have a good track record for making children, any children they have in possession have most likely arrived there unnaturally. Secondly the amount of homosexuals compared to heterosexuals is very small, so it is obvious that the likelihood of a child who is abused will be from a heterosexual couple. What amazes me is that the figures you quoted stated only a hundred times more likely.

Okay, I see this is going to be another one of your trolling threads with no real intention to discuss it, but rather your normal game of making an assertion, having it rebutted, and then saying "uh-uhhhh" and showing nothing to back yourself up. Links, stats, studies, references...they all make for a strong argument and now that I have shown real support against yours, the onus is on you to refute it with more than plugging your ears and screaming "la la la la la la" to keep from hearing the facts. Have a go at it if you want...but you wont win this one...you are in my turf now.

jallman said:
Have a go at it if you want...but you wont win this one...you are in my turf now.

*dramatic music* da da DA!!!!

sorry, I couldnt resist. :mrgreen:

jimmyjack said:
That comment is very poorly compiled; it is also a play on statistics, the likelihood of homosexuals having children are small because homosexuals don’t have a good track record for making children, any children they have in possession have most likely arrived there unnaturally.

Can we say run on sentence?

The child in this particular case WAS the biological child of one of the women. The father was present at the trial, and has the same last name as the mother, which leads me to believe that they were married at some point. Therefore, your earlier assertion that this is a case against homosexual adoption was completely unfounded.

Furthermore, homosexuals can and do have sex with members of the opposite sex to produce children.

Secondly the amount of homosexuals compared to heterosexuals is very small, so it is obvious that the likelihood of a child who is abused will be from a heterosexual couple. What amazes me is that the figures you quoted stated only a hundred times more likely.

Oh yes, because a hundred times more likely isn't significant at all. :roll:

I'm sure psychotic asssshole maniacs come in all shapes, sizes, and sexual orientations.

Last edited:
talloulou said:
I'm sure psychotic asssshole maniacs come in all shapes, sizes, and sexual orientations.

Only a fare and just person would think something like that.

jallman said:
Okay, I see this is going to be another one of your trolling threads with no real intention to discuss it, but rather your normal game of making an assertion, having it rebutted, and then saying "uh-uhhhh" and showing nothing to back yourself up. Links, stats, studies, references...they all make for a strong argument and now that I have shown real support against yours, the onus is on you to refute it with more than plugging your ears and screaming "la la la la la la" to keep from hearing the facts. Have a go at it if you want...but you wont win this one...you are in my turf now.

Let the battle commence.

jimmyjack said:
Let the battle commence.

Then by all means, speak to the points and references I made. One would think that if I were in for any kind of real fight at all, you would have come back with more than that...;)

jallman said:
Then by all means, speak to the points and references I made. One would think that if I were in for any kind of real fight at all, you would have come back with more than that...;)

Personally, I think he has a crush on you. :rofl

Who's yo' daddy?
954-013~Buckwheat-Posters.jpg

Paternity Testing, Inc.

jimmyjack said:

Why would that be amazing? Virtually every source that I have seen for the percentage of the population that is homosexual rates it at about 10%-15%.

It seems that it should only be about 7-10 times more likely.

Also, with the overall child molestation figure, it was not saying that those molestations occured solely in a family setting. Less than 1/2% of the perpetrators were identified as homosexual. That's more than 20 times less than should be expected.

jimmyjack said:
For sure, it demonstrates that a child needs a mother and a father, not a mother and a mother who he has to call daddy.

Confusion is never a good thing.

Are you on drugs?????
Only one confused here is you. His death had NOTHING to do with whether lesbians couples should have kids.
Oh my Gawd.....I gotta self edit here...

When heterosexuals murder a person who is homosexual, homosexual political fascists call that a "hate crime" and thousands of news stories propagate the homosexual agenda by using the scripted victim tactic, when two homosexual women are involved in murdering one of them's own son because he refused to follow the radical homosexual agenda by calling a female homosexal"Daddy", homosexual fascists make the argument that the fact that the blood thirtsy child molesting heterobashers were homosexual had nothing to do with it.

You just have to love the hypocrisy.

Last edited:
jimmyjack said:
4-Year-Old Killed for Refusing to Call Mom's Lesbian Lover "Daddy"

By John-Henry Westen

JOHANNESBURG, March 24, 2006 (LifeSiteNews.com) - Writing in the South African paper, The Star, journalist Baldwin Ndaba reports on the outcome of a court case concerning the death of four year old Jandre Botha, a young boy who according to evidence given in court was beaten to death after refusing to call his mother's lesbian love "Daddy".

On Wednesday, Vereeniging Regional Court magistrate Rita Willemse found Engeline de Nysschen (33), and the child's mother Hanelie Botha (31) guilty of murder in the death of the child. While de Nysschen was found to have inflicted the violence, the judge ruled against Botha for failing to act in the face of repeated physical abuse of her child by de Nysschen, and lying in order to protect her.

Court testimony from employees of the lesbian couple indicated that a major assault on the boy occurred as he refused repeated requests to call de Nysschen "Daddy".

Botha claimed that her child had died after slipping in the bath, but medical experts dismissed the claim noting injuries, including a fractured skull and brain damage, as well as broken legs, collarbone, hands and pelvis which were sustained over time.

A pre-sentencing report is expected June 26.

See the account in The Star here:
http://www.thestar.co.za/index.php?fSectionId=128&fArticleId=3171828

A heterosexual woman and her husband adopted a young boy. Then she hit the boy in the head with a hammer and killed him. She then tried to hide the body and reported the child as a runaway.

Should heterosexual couples be allowed to adopt?

http://www.freep.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060411/NEWS11/60411009/1013/RSS07

gnumkowebwe said:
When heterosexuals murder a person who is homosexual, homosexual political fascists call that a "hate crime" and thousands of news stories propagate the homosexual agenda by using hte victim tactic, when two homosexual women are involved in murdering one of them's own son because he refused to follow the radical homosexual agenda, homosexual fascists make the argument that the fact that the heterobashers were homosexual had nothing to do with it.

You just have to love the hypocrisy.

No, what you have to love is this spin you put on a very serious issue. When two men drag a homosexual out into a field, beat him severely, and then tie him to a fence post and leave him to die of exposure, that is most certainly a hate crime. Especially when their defense is "gay rage". What else could the crime be called.

When a mother kills her 4 year old son in a fit of rage with no premeditation, you can certainly still call it hate, but it was not a discriminatory crime. I hardly think a grown woman thought to herself...hmmm...the kid is a hetero and deserves to die. All of your emotional histrionic spin is not going to win you this debate. You are certainly starting off well by destroying your credibility before it ever gets established.

Jesse Dirkhising and Kimberly Bergalis were both the victims of premeditated murder by male homosexuals, and both examples destroys the above homosexual political extremists propaganda claims who conveniently excludes the fact that Sheperd was a drug deal gone sour by two homosexual males who had previously been involved in homosexual sex with Sheperd.

Funny how homosexual agenda fascists try to deny that smoking gun. Now, watch them deny it.

gnumkowebwe said:
Jesse Dirkhising and Kimberly Bergalis were both the victims of premeditated murder by male homosexuals, and both examples destroys the above homosexual political extremists propaganda claims who conveniently excludes the fact that Sheperd was a drug deal gone sour by two homosexual males who had previously been involved in homosexual sex with Sheperd.

Funny how homosexual agenda fascists try to deny that smoking gun. Now, watch them deny it.

Please point me to a source that backs that claim up. I was not aware of that side of the story, but am willing to accept it if you can provide a reference. Its that whole credibility thing again, compadre. ;)

jallman said:
Please point me to a source that backs that claim up. I was not aware of that side of the story, but am willing to accept it if you can provide a reference. Its that whole credibility thing again, compadre. ;)
Damn...banned already....

ngdawg said:
Damn...banned already....

Just for the record, he was a previously banned member under a new name.

Back
Top Bottom