• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

4 US soldiers

mikeey

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
4 US soldiers lost today, not very good news is it,i wonder what there comanders are doing i would try my best to keep them safe. they send them out
and take chances with lives,let the guys sleep in there bed,no one would no
back home, keep the leaders in the dark, fook them (trying my best admin)
u no what i mean lads tell them nout.

poor souls.

kind regards
mikeey

" "He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would fully suffice. This disgrace to civilization should be done away with at once. Heroism at command, senseless brutality, deplorable loce-of-country stance, how violently I hate all this, how despicable and ignoble war is; I would rather be torn to shreds than be a part of so base an action! It is my conviction that killing under the cloak of war is nothing but an act of murder."
------------------Albert Einstein-------

Back
Top Bottom