• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

4 Star General ousted

I don't like un-named sources...for all we know it could be the janitor that cleans the secretary to the secretary of the generals office. You get the idea.

Oh, good grief! This stuff is just idiotic. :bs alert!

illegally outing CIA agent Valerie Plame

Quite a statement, considering that it has yet to be determined whether or not anything illegal took place.

To be honest...I read this and thought of moving it to the Paranoia forum....then realized I am not a Mod here...and there is no paranoia board.....heh

I'm not sure if thats true or not but it would make for some great fiction. It actually gives me a few ideas.

it becomes more credible when you know the number of deserters in the last 2 years
more then at any other time in history

and they dont let highly placed 4 star generals go on a whim like this

more will come out in the future I am sure
what better way to enter IRan then to convince America that IRAN nuked LA
or NC

The official press release refers to sexual misconduct.

Finn,

Its been done already, several times! 'Seven Days in May', 'Dr. Strangelove', and a couple of others whose titles I can't bring to mind just now, were all variations on this theme. Popular especially in the 'MAD' days with the Soviets.

Canuck said:
it becomes more credible when you know the number of deserters in the last 2 years

more will come out in the future I am sure
what better way to enter IRan then to convince America that IRAN nuked LA
or NC

It becomes less credible because Canuck posted it, oh and the fact that it is all :bs

Do you believe everything you read on the internet canucky? Or is it you only believe the craziest crap you can find about "neo-cons"?

By the way if LA is ever nuked I will be sure it is the canucky who did it, just to try and show everyone he was right all along.

Canuck said:

Good ol' Canuck.
If he doesnt have something to back his argument, he makes it up.

...the number of deserters had tripled between 1995 and 2001. The economic boom of the late 1990s, plus the usual array of family, legal and financial problems, had caused more troops to try and get out of their enlistment contract by deserting. The number of deserters has increased to nearly 6,000 since September 11, 2001, about one percent of all army troops on active duty. About 5,500 troops have deserted since 911, out of about a million troops who have been on active duty in that period. Rehabilitation has worked in some cases, but basically, the army has to come to grips with the fact that, even with an army of volunteers, there will always be troops who change their mind. Desertion is an old problem in the military, in peacetime as well as when there’s a war going on. The current desertion rate is, historically, very low (less than one percent). The prospect of going to Iraq, and wanting to avoid combat, has accounted for some of the current desertions. But not many. The big increase in desertions came before September 11, 2001. Since then, there have been far more people joining the military in order to get into combat, than those running away to avoid it

http://www.strategypage.com/dls/articles/20052271.asp

Canuck said:

Exactly how do you know what the hell they let highly placed 4 star generals do? Are you the highly placed 4 star general rule enforcer? :rofl

Oh crap, this HAS to be true, its part of the 'new world order'!

Final push to stop the nukes of August

Total Information Analysis | August 16 2005

With coverage all over the Internet and in other media from Coast to Coast AM to the Charleston Post and Courier, there's a good chance that if any nuclear drills in August were scheduled to "go live," the idea has been shelved by now.

However, there is no underestimating the mania of the New World Order when it's cornered. A final push should be made Tuesday to make sure that as many people as possible know, and know that Americans know, that there is a real danger a nuclear terror drill could "go live" as soons as Wednesday, August 17.

What everyone should do is read "Key General fired as nuke terror drill set for Aug 17" and all the pages linked from that item as well. With that sufficient background, folks should call the following places and somewhat calmly, yet urgently, state that on both 9/11 and 7/7, "drills" mimicking the actual attacks were ongoing, which enabled an actual attack to "go live" amidst the confusion. Tell whoever you're talking to that they should be aware another "inside job" is possible, particularly with the strange firing of Rumsfeld opponent Gen. Byrnes earlier this month.

Now, all this may be going overboard, but better safe than sorry. So consider calling the following people Tuesday, August 16

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/august2005/160805finalpush.htm

Coast to Coast AM. George Noory's show. He's entertining, but like his mentor, Art Bell, I wouldn't use it for anything other than entertainment value.

This site's full of this crap. Y'all better don your tin foil hat before visitin', yah hear?

DocAR said:
This site's full of this crap. Y'all better don your tin foil hat before visitin', yah hear?

Stick around. I'll think you'll find there are several here who have it on way too tight.

Harshaw said:
Stick around. I'll think you'll find there are several here who have it on way too tight.

lol
its a document in the media, you are killing the messenger

gdalton said:
It becomes less credible because Canuck posted it, oh and the fact that it is all :bs

Do you believe everything you read on the internet canucky? Or is it you only believe the craziest crap you can find about "neo-cons"?

By the way if LA is ever nuked I will be sure it is the canucky who did it, just to try and show everyone he was right all along.

I dont believe much at all from American media sources

I merely posted as it is a valid news document

its content I do not fully understand nor do I pretend that I do
I do know 4 star generals dont get dismissed that easily
demoted mabe but not dismissed
Perhaps some people would believe that a 4 star general in the prime of his carrer at war time would be dismissed for this
they must be lunatics

Canuck said:
lol
its a document in the media, you are killing the messenger

LOL!

The same media that will have you beleive in consperacies between the US gov't and aliens, Bob Lazar, The 'Global Superstorm' , inner Earth lavamen, Bigfoot, Spring-heeled Jack, Mothman, ect.

Come now! You're talking about Art Bell and George Noory here. They're entertaining guys, but HARDLY mainstreem (or side streem, for that matter) media. To give them creadence can be likened to me putting up a website and citing myself as a 'source in the media'.

DocAR said:
LOL!

The same media that will have you beleive in consperacies between the US gov't and aliens, Bob Lazar, The 'Global Superstorm' , inner Earth lavamen, Bigfoot, Spring-heeled Jack, Mothman, ect.

Come now! You're talking about Art Bell and George Noory here. They're entertaining guys, but HARDLY mainstreem (or side streem, for that matter) media. To give them creadence can be likened to me putting up a website and citing myself as a 'source in the media'.

that depends what you call creadence
It is a word that doesnt apply to any news source i have seen from america
CNN no they are bought and sold
FOX the NEOCON harlot nope
abc ,nbc and all the rest of the garbage is not trust worthy
these are harlot news sources

as long as you look at the american proganda news
you will remain a good little imperialist

Canuck said:
that depends what you call creadence
It is a word that doesnt apply to any news source i have seen from america
CNN no they are bought and sold
FOX the NEOCON harlot nope
abc ,nbc and all the rest of the garbage is not trust worthy
these are harlot news sources

as long as you look at the american proganda news
you will remain a good little imperialist

And EVERY single one of them is gospel, next to the conspiricy theory sources you continue to cite.

That's the credibility gap you're operating within.

You have absolutely NO independent confermation of any of the stories you're posting from any source that cannot be discounted out of hand.

Find ANYTHING from Ruters, BBC, or AP that supports any of this drivel and you might have something. You won't, however, because they will not touch this sort of garbage. It's no better than the Enquirer or the Daily Star. Or is Batboy real?

If THAT make me a 'good little imperialist', I'll just have to cry myself to sleep tonight. :roll:

DocAR said:
And EVERY single one of them is gospel, next to the conspiricy theory sources you continue to cite.

That's the credibility gap you're operating within.

You have absolutely NO independent confermation of any of the stories you're posting from any source that cannot be discounted out of hand.

Find ANYTHING from Ruters, BBC, or AP that supports any of this drivel and you might have something. You won't, however, because they will not touch this sort of garbage. It's no better than the Enquirer or the Daily Star. Or is Batboy real?

If THAT make me a 'good little imperialist', I'll just have to cry myself to sleep tonight. :roll:

He is real... I saw him setting the explosives on 9/11 at the WTC. He was wearing a short that said "I am working on a secret plot with a secret government agency to bring down the towers. We will then fight a war for oil and have the highest gas prices in almost if not ever. Then we will cause hurricanes and multiple terrorist attacks in nighclubs and crowded streets throughout the world". It was in realllllllll small writing.. BUt I sees it wit my own eyesssss.....

Calm2Chaos said:
He is real... I saw him setting the explosives on 9/11 at the WTC. He was wearing a short that said "I am working on a secret plot with a secret government agency to bring down the towers. We will then fight a war for oil and have the highest gas prices in almost if not ever. Then we will cause hurricanes and multiple terrorist attacks in nighclubs and crowded streets throughout the world". It was in realllllllll small writing.. BUt I sees it wit my own eyesssss.....

Oh.......

Well, in THAT case, I take everything I said back.

I'll be in the corner, if you need me........

:lol:

DocAR said:
Oh.......

Well, in THAT case, I take everything I said back.

I'll be in the corner, if you need me........

:lol:

Make sure to take your tinfoil hat with you... Ya know there always scanning for brainwaves from the mothership.

Calm2Chaos said:
Make sure to take your tinfoil hat with you... Ya know there always scanning for brainwaves from the mothership.

CRAP!

I almost forgot!

Thanks for the reminder.

4 star generals in the prime of their career dont get demoted in time of war

deserters at all time high in the american army

Canuck said:
4 star generals in the prime of their career dont get demoted in time of war

Tell it to the general that Eisenhower demoted RIGHT before D-day bacause he got drunk and was talking loudly about the invasion in a local bar.

deserters at all time high in the american army

This has been demonstrsated to be absolutely false on several occasions. Unless you have some CREDITABLE source for you claims, you can stop with the misinformation campain now.

Repeating the sams sad lies isn't going to do anything but make you look foolish.

Oh, wait........

DocAR said:
Tell it to the general that Eisenhower demoted RIGHT before D-day bacause he got drunk and was talking loudly about the invasion in a local bar.

This has been demonstrsated to be absolutely false on several occasions. Unless you have some CREDITABLE source for you claims, you can stop with the misinformation campain now.

Repeating the sams sad lies isn't going to do anything but make you look foolish.

Oh, wait........

Canadian immigration has a 15 month back log of US inffantrymen waiting to get in pleading assylum from percecution. for deserting
MY girl friend a 30 year 0ld Dixie chick ,is an american ,trying to get into canada looking for assylum from terror .AMERICAN TERROR!
many of the applicants are saying " free at last god almighty ,i am free at last!

Last edited:
Canuck said:
Canadian immigration has a 15 month back log of US inffantrymen waiting to get in pleading assylum from percecution. for deserting
MY girl friend a 30 year 0ld Dixie chick ,is an american ,trying to get into canada looking for assylum from terror .AMERICAN TERROR!
many of the applicants are saying " free at last god almighty ,i am free at last!

Lets hope that pig goes north and stays there.:rofl

You keep em.... Either Canada or France best place to find those with out a sack but the ability to bitch with the best of em.

Back
Top Bottom