• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

4 people test postiive for covid 19 at North Carolina RNC convention

You lefties are nothing but ifs, ands, buts, maybes, could haves, mights, would have's and every other similar argument.

Yes, I am sure that you have been told that that is what you are required to think.

Yes, I am sure that you have been told that that is what you are required to think.

It doesn't have anything to do with what I think. That's the funny part. It was you who posted if, if, if, if, and if. It is you lefties who post Trump might have done this, could have done that, might do this, would do that. Might maybe did this. Just about every anti-Trump post the left makes or is reported in the media contain these words. It doesn't have anything to do with what I think. That's the facts.

It doesn't have anything to do with what I think. That's the funny part. It was you who posted if, if, if, if, and if. It is you lefties who post Trump might have done this, could have done that, might do this, would do that. Might maybe did this. Just about every anti-Trump post the left makes or is reported in the media contain these words. It doesn't have anything to do with what I think. That's the facts.

Yes, I am sure that that is what you have been told you are required to think.

Yes, I am sure that that is what you have been told you are required to think.

It doesn't have anything to do with what I think. That's the funny part. It was you who posted if, if, if, if, and if. It is you lefties who post Trump might have done this, could have done that, might do this, would do that. Might maybe did this. Just about every anti-Trump post the left makes or is reported in the media contain these words. It doesn't have anything to do with what I think. That's the facts. Why do you deny facts?

It doesn't have anything to do with what I think. That's the funny part. It was you who posted if, if, if, if, and if. It is you lefties who post Trump might have done this, could have done that, might do this, would do that. Might maybe did this. Just about every anti-Trump post the left makes or is reported in the media contain these words. It doesn't have anything to do with what I think. That's the facts. Why do you deny facts?

I neither deny facts nor make them up.

While I am, indeed, skeptical of anything that "The Gummint" tells me, I remain open to being convinced that it is factual.

You, on the other hand, automatically reject anything that "The Gummint" tells you and adamantly reject any attempt by "The Gummint" to provide you with factual information which might convince you on the basis that the only thing to do with anything from "The Gummint" is to totally reject it and the fact that no one had provided you with facts that have convinced you that something that "The Gummint" has said is true AUTOMATICALLY proves that whatever "The Gummint" told you is a lie.

There is a difference between "rational skepticism" and "boneheaded refusal to face a reality that isn't what you want it to be". I know which side of that line I am on (and it isn't the one mentioned second). Do you know which side of the line you are on?

I neither deny facts nor make them up.

While I am, indeed, skeptical of anything that "The Gummint" tells me, I remain open to being convinced that it is factual.

You, on the other hand, automatically reject anything that "The Gummint" tells you and adamantly reject any attempt by "The Gummint" to provide you with factual information which might convince you on the basis that the only thing to do with anything from "The Gummint" is to totally reject it and the fact that no one had provided you with facts that have convinced you that something that "The Gummint" has said is true AUTOMATICALLY proves that whatever "The Gummint" told you is a lie.

There is a difference between "rational skepticism" and "boneheaded refusal to face a reality that isn't what you want it to be". I know which side of that line I am on (and it isn't the one mentioned second). Do you know which side of the line you are on?

It has nothing to do with Gummint. It has to do with you lefty posters and the lefty media who, when it comes to Trump, always use the words might have, could have, wants to, maybe did this, could have done that, etc etc. Those are the words used by the left.

It has nothing to do with Gummint. It has to do with you lefty posters and the lefty media who, when it comes to Trump, always use the words might have, could have, wants to, maybe did this, could have done that, etc etc. Those are the words used by the left.

Considering the "effectiveness" of what Mr. Trump DID do,

20-09-01 A1 - G8 + CHINA COVID.jpg

20-09-01 B1 - COVID vs Other Causes.jpg

20-09-01 A3 - Comparison of Ratios.jpg

20-09-01 B3 - Death by Ability to Pay.jpg

20-09-01 C4- Total US Deaths.jpg

in comparison with what other leaders/countries achieved, it is quite reasonable to consider what he COULD HAVE done.

Well, it is quite reasonable unless one is mindlessly wedded to the

The United States of America is doing better than any other country in the world in dealing with the so-called "COVID-19 crisis" (which doesn't actually exist [and every other country in the world is conspiring with the US media to lie about that non-existent disease which hasn't killed a singe American {since not a single person with that so-called "COVID-19" has died until their heart stopped <which means that they died from "heart failure" and not from that so-called "COVID-19" so-called "crisis".

mantra - so I can quite understand why some people would consider it to be "unreasonable".

Back
Top Bottom