• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

4 + 6 = a disaster on paper

The Dems and their conspirators Don't use charts.Especially for Economics.
The rely on the adjunct grace of a corrupted MSM for Data and how to exploit to
ALWAYS favor a Democrat Party perspective.PLus fact-checking schnooks like Snopes.
Now Karl Rove always breaks out his white board to cite averages and polling
and likely this and that.

The MSM don't do a very good job of their gerrymandering and especially, when they have a clear and cut case.

It would be so simple for them just to put Joe Biden and Democrat House and Senate, but they have no humor, only desperation so they look like dogs and cats scurrying back and forth across their reactive patterns and never calling the shots.

They let the people forget he was impeached, I haven't heard the word impeach on the TV set since the trial.

How about Senate, House?

Instead of yapping all day long about the coronavirus and Clinton's lovers they could finger in there on all the races.

Of course, if you make TV too interesting or pertinent then everyone has to watch TV all the time, so that is why we are dictated our diet of programming.

I can usually tell what is going on, but it's getting harder in the climate under this Administration.

The Dems and their conspirators Don't use charts.Especially for Economics.
The rely on the adjunct grace of a corrupted MSM for Data and how to exploit to
ALWAYS favor a Democrat Party perspective.PLus fact-checking schnooks like Snopes.
Now Karl Rove always breaks out his white board to cite averages and polling
and likely this and that.
'I plead guilty': Larry Kudlow admits he was wrong about 2008 recession
Yeahhh i doubt Kudlow would know a chart if it hit him in the face lol.

'I plead guilty': Larry Kudlow admits he was wrong about 2008 recession
Yeahhh i doubt Kudlow would know a chart if it hit him in the face lol.

Maybe on account he's a respected and honest broker of Truth in the details.
Unlike Obama's Youngest Cabinet member { Austan Goolsbee } chair of the Council
of Economic Advisors who left D.C. to be a Professor of Economic at the University of
Chicago.Goolsbeee was a regular on Fox { Hannity and the old O'Reilly Factor }.
Goolsbeee likes to profess stuff but not too keen on them pesky details.
He no Milton Friedman.Who probably would see eye to eye with Kudlow.

Back
Top Bottom