• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

4.3 % of Biden voters would have voted Trump……

So in 2017, when Biden was a private citizen, his son who had used his last name in the past to sell himself, promised something to someone in China on Joe's behalf, whether Biden himself knew about it or not. In the end, those company shares Joe Biden was supposed to have were worth $0 because company was never in business.

And... ?

Well its good that they are smart enough to know there is nothing to that story. The only people who think that is even remotely relevant are morons.

What percentage of Trump voters would not have voted for him after 1/6/21? His approval rating dropped by over 5 point s after the insurrection as well.

What percentage of Trump voters would not have voted for him after 1/6/21? His approval rating dropped by over 5 point s after the insurrection as well.
That's true but if you recharacterize it as a bunch of terrorists taking a friendly stroll thru the Capitol, those supporters come right back into the fold. No questions asked.

I think most normal Americans know there were people demonstrating on both sides, and don't really scream "INSURRECTION" constantly like the commies on here do.

Trump had nothing to do with the 1/6 dust up.

I think you need to double check your instructions.

It seems you mismatched the rant with the wrong link. Nothing in that link about 4.3% or voting preferences.

I think most normal Americans know there were people demonstrating on both sides, and don't really scream "INSURRECTION" constantly like the commies on here do.
I think most normal Americans know there were people demonstrating on both sides, and don't really scream "BLM Antifa" constantly like the fascists on here do.

Trump had nothing to do with the 1/6 dust up.
People will believe in how they interpret what they saw and the right can’t change that.

Just when I think you have bottomed out, you keep digging. Wow

If you think about it, without the lies and censorship of Hunter's laptop, there wouldn't have been any Capitol riot. Trump would have won. So sadly, in effect, the lying sacks of garbage in the Lib media and the social media leftist hack censors caused the "INSURRECTION!".
So there ya go.

If you think about it, without the lies and censorship of Hunter's laptop, there wouldn't have been any Capitol riot. Trump would have won. So sadly, in effect, the lying sacks of garbage in the Lib media and the social media leftist hack censors caused the "INSURRECTION!".
So there ya go.
Dumbest post of the day.

1634181731286.jpeg

So there ya go.
Haha, you are delusional.

So there ya go.
Those must have been the people without computers, because Hunter's Laptop was ALL I heard about. The MSM actually won't print what it can't confirm, so maybe there was less chatter there, but I saw plenty of articles about all different aspects of the laptop contents. Was it not covered on the Sunday shows? Fox? CNN?

But if it makes you feel better to think that's why Trump lost, you go for it.

2183f857e66ec3fba366e7f50530b95d75c9be26.gifv

If they knew the Hunter laptop story was real.

https://nypost.com/2021/09/21/the-hunter-biden-laptop-is-confirmed-color-us-shocked/

That means the MSM liars and social media censorship elected Joe. Is this America? Or the USSR?

Speaking of liars.......

4ae3152ea0941787498078fbc7862df5fbb661b0.jpg

........do you really wonder why no one will take you seriously anymore ?

Yeah, you did that to yourselves.

But anyway, cry us a river.......

c09c3fda64def1d2b482d836494d36e07a25f208.jpg

......your tears are delicious.

Nobody but the drooling idiots at Trump rallies gives a shit about Hunter Biden:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Back
Top Bottom