• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

38-year old Trump fan who assaulted D.C. police officer Mike Fanone on Jan 6th gets 7 years in prison

Sedition Tracker

se·di·tion: incitement of resistance to or insurrection against lawful authority​

kyle-young.jpg

Sentenced

Kyle Young​

#AscendDad
Case Number: 1:21-cr-291
Residence: Iowa

Jurisdiction: Federal

Arrested/Charged: 2021-04-09

Indicted: 2021-04-09

Convicted: 2022-05-05

• 18 USC § 111(a)(1) Assaulting, resisting, or impeding certain officers or employees (felony)

Sentenced: 2022-09-27

• 86 months incarceration
  • 3 years probation
  • 100 hours community service
  • $2000 restitution
Links:

Mug Shot:
kyle-young.jpg

Identification based on allegations made by law enforcement. Suspects are presumed innocent until proven guilty by the government in a court of law. This site is privately operated and has no affiliation with any of the sources referenced.

"...we're going to walk down there and i'll be with you.."

23728abf5594e902ef4f52b017ca779eb15e9769.gifv

:rolleyes:

This guy is a father. He ruined his own life for the crook from Manhattan.

He needs to hope like he has some 'friends' inside. I suspect there are some people who call themselves "brother" are eager to make his acquaintance from behind.

Last edited:
Here's the adult man who is going to prison for donald trump...

Kyle James Young Pleads Guilty to Attacking Michael Fanone

So sad. Trump influences people to make fools of themselves. Or maybe they started out as fools — for believing him.

The most easy to fall victim to a con are the jealous and resentful. Stir that pot a bit and you have a "following". Stoke it massively and you will create a martyr, a "great man" who has succeeded despite the fact the entire world and beyond hate him and want him to fail.

You are unlikely to be able cheat an honest person. Those who are conned, already believe the "show" is rigged and the world is out to get them. This sick need for attention becomes overwhelming in time, especially when your tv has just been repossessed and your behind on rent of the double wide. They believe everyone got where they are by cheating so they try to cheat, and will follow a 'rainmaker' all the way to the seventh hell!

How many are in prison today who are 'fathers.?
I'm sure this question and its answer has some significance to you, but I don't know what it is.
But I'd guess the number is pretty high and probably a good thing in most cases if those criminals were never a part of their child's life again. Probably the same with this idiot, don't you think?

Not a father. Kid never had one.

The most easy to fall victim to a con are the jealous and resentful.
And the ambitious. Looks like many of them will be going to prison, as well.

I love this testimony from the hearings.

Stir that pot a bit and you have a "following". Stoke it massively and you will create a martyr, a "great man" who has succeeded despite the fact the entire world and beyond hate him and want him to fail.
How so many people can be so lost at the same time is mind boggling.
You are unlikely to be able cheat an honest person. Those who are conned, already believe the "show" is rigged and the world is out to get them. This sick need for attention becomes overwhelming in time, especially when your tv has just been repossessed and your behind on rent of the double wide. They believe everyone got where they are by cheating so they try to cheat, and will follow a 'rainmaker' all the way to the seventh hell!
Agreed. An honest person can spot a dishonest person the moment they accuse the honest person of deceit. I think it confuses them, actually. They interpret direct, simple honesty as lies.

How many are in prison today who are 'fathers.?
3X to 4X as many in some red states are incarcerated per capita as there are incarcerated per capita in Massachusetts.

Where are they, now? In today's episode....

"Tourist visits"

September 30, 2022

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom