• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

300 euro to every Gypsy living illegally in France...

M

Miriam

300 euro to every Gypsy living illegally in France now being expelled to the country they really belong to is quite a news! Imho it’s just waste of money and… sweet dream for other illegal immigrants in here. Generosity of the French is extraordinary especially in midst of crisis. Mind there are over 400 thousand of that Gypsy folk in France altogether! They are mainly originated in Rumania and Bulgaria. Now fancy those upstarts from Eastern Europe dare to blame French authorities in discrimination pointing to sort of European integration terms. Though I think that those countries’ govts are just trying to get money from France by hook or by crook…. allegedly to accommodate those coming back and in reality just to stuff their own pockets.
Far as Muslims in France are concerned The French don’t even bother about any decency. We are to be just kicked out of France without any compensations for one mere reason. We don’t want to abude by local rules sticking to our muslim way of life. That is injustice! And why not resonate to it …. say by quitting business in France or whatever ….. We must bring paris to senses at last!

Whilst lefties react, with the usual cliched hysteria, of the situation being 'just like with the Jews in Nazi Germany', Sarkozy appears to be following the Italians in cracking down on illegals.

The measures may seem cruel but you can't just drift all over the map and do as you please. After all, I wouldn't be allowed to. And because Europe's populations are so stuffed now, you have to be a lot tougher just to keep things straight. Governments admit they have more trouble keeping track.

And the worst news is yet to come - with people being told to abide by the house rules or go home, the chances are more freeloaders are going to descend on Soft Touch Britain.

And I'm sure armies of subversive lefties and dodgy 'human rights' lawyers will lay down the red carpet despite the fact they ignore record child poverty and starving old folk!

BBC News - France sends Roma Gypsies back to Romania

France begins deporting hundreds of Roma gypsies from illegal camps | Mail Online

Whining from the Reds: http://www.debatepolitics.com/europe/79812-roma-repatriation.html

We don’t want to abude (sic) by local rules sticking to our muslim way of life. That is injustice!

Indeed so. When in Rome, as they say.

Last edited:
You're replying to a "bot". :roll:

The posting style is always the same - especially the foreign language ones. Maybe I should have left you to impress it with your posting style and large text. :lol:

Must say I've been fooled if so.

Very often I can be hard pressed to tell the difference between rambling bots and 'normal' rebuttal, save from the regulars.

it is a shame for each of people in france !

How about 300 euro's for every gypsy in France and a banana boat to go with it. If there illegals, they shouldn't be awarded. Defeats the object of law and common sense.

In understood that 95% of the Roma´s in France are french citizens. The other 5% are going to be expelled in a manner that´s just not very classy but the 300 euros is money well spend considering the avg cost of impoverished refugees. The real problem is allowing Bulgaria and Rumenia to join the EU while the discrimination of Roma´s is still rampant in those countries.

How about 300 euro's for every gypsy in France and a banana boat to go with it. If there illegals, they shouldn't be awarded. Defeats the object of law and common sense.

They're not illegal - France has rounded these people up, demolished their camps and is starting to send them home - 300 euros per adult, 100 per child. Under those same EU rules that allowed the gypsies to come in the first place - they can come again after the French govt and citizens have given them a paid holiday back home.

Wouldn't be surprised if more didn't come back under such generous treatment.

-- The real problem is allowing Bulgaria and Rumenia to join the EU while the discrimination of Roma´s is still rampant in those countries.

I remember a few years ago that the Czech Govt had it's annual EU fund allocation threatened because of its treatment of Roma citizens - would the EU withold funds from the French for what they're doing? Certainly Bulgaria and Romania should have strict measures put on them (as Bulgaria had for their huge crime wave on foreigners) unless the discrimination stops.

Back
Top Bottom