• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

30 DAYS to Helthcare for ALL AMERICANS!!!!!!

I work as a chemist. It is a private sector job.

How about you?

Ah, so your one of the few high tech people, yes the Executives keep you happy with HC plans.

We cant all be Chemists or Phds.

So like I said, your one of the few that dont matter. The MAJORITY of the working USA get nothing in pay or HC.

Funny they have not replaced you with a Chinaman Chemist, like they replaced all the Mechanical Engineers, and all blue collar people in USA.

We've already had mandatory healthcare coverage in Massachusetts for several years now. Did you know that if you don't buy insurance, you get charged $600 extra on your taxes here, even if you didn't see a doctor during that time you weren't covered.

Its not a personal detail. its a general sector that you work in.

I worked in manufacturing. And with a closed factory, you cant have a HC plan............

Notice my Sig.

This explains MUCH! Dude, you need to release that spiteful anger. It will eat you alive!

Ah, so your one of the few high tech people, yes the Executives keep you happy with HC plans.

So like I said, your one of the few that dont matter. The MAJORITY of the working USA get nothing in pay or HC.

Funny they have not replaced you with a Chinaman Chemist, like they replaced all the Mechanical Engineers, and all blue collar people in USA.

Dude, do you know what chemists get paid on average? It ain't that much, I'll tell you that.

free stuff for all proles :lamo

They dont have REAL HC coverage.

COvering 80% of USA with FAKE coverage means nothing.

Again, please substantiate this...and if the best you can come back with is 'I can't' please explain how your 'opinion' is of what value?

So now union folks, executives AND high tech people have HC plans?...again, did you lie previously?

Within the constraints of supply/demand why not?

'All the mechanical engineers' and 'all blue collar people in the USA' have been replaced? REALLY?

Are you like 12 years old and slinging **** against the wall hoping it will stick?

We've already had mandatory healthcare coverage in Massachusetts for several years now. Did you know that if you don't buy insurance, you get charged $600 extra on your taxes here, even if you didn't see a doctor during that time you weren't covered.

How is this fair?

How is this fair?

That's a state decision, as it should be. The federal government has no business doing the same thing. At least on the state level, you can move to another state to escape it.

That's a state decision, as it should be. The federal government has no business doing the same thing. At least on the state level, you can move to another state to escape it.

Not anymore apparently!

So you used this site.........and got the truth?????

Subsidy Calculator | The Henry J. Kaiser Family Foundation

Please post YOUR COST and try agian..........

or is this just more lies and sspouting........LOL

PS
Obamacare is not in effect yet too............

Well, according to that, I would pay $770.33 per month in the exchanges. Where as I was paying $89 a month in the near past.

Its funny how you guys cling to the fantasy results that Obama promised, but can't accept the reality that is Obamanocare.

Its funny how you guys cling to the fantasy.
and here I thought we were the bitter clingers ;) Trust me Flyboy, only a select few of us will escape the trainwreck that is Obamanocare yanno those with exemptions

23sc6cl.jpg

Yup, despite our US Constitution. :(

Too bad our federal government doesn't understand it's job or it's limitations. :roll: Forcing Americans to buy a product from a business? Basically that's what it boils down to.

Too bad our federal government doesn't understand it's job or it's limitations. :roll: Forcing Americans to buy a product from a business? Basically that's what it boils down to.

Forcing us to buy a product from a private sector business, all for the privelidge of living and breathing air.

Forcing us to buy a product from a private sector business, all for the privelidge of living and breathing air.

They suck and not in a good way! :lol:

Forcing us to buy a product from a private sector business,
and structuring it in such a way that the private business will go out of business
forcing everyone (except those evil 1%'ers) into the State exchanges
hah I think it's freakin' genius don't you? (say yes or risk an IRS audit).

and structuring it in such a way that the private business will go out of business
forcing everyone (except those evil 1%'ers) into the State exchanges
hah I think it's freakin' genius don't you? (say yes or risk an IRS audit).

Cool avatar! :thumbs:

It's not fair and it shouldn't be a power of the states.

The cliché about there being a sucker born every minute was a great understatement.

No kidding. Let's all celebrate greater government control in our lives. :roll:

It's not fair and it shouldn't be a power of the states.

Sure it should be a power of the states. By it not being in the US Constitution, it IS the power of the states, and it then comes down to the states' voters and what they want/who they vote for.

Obamacare is ass backwards and unconstitutional.

Sure it should be a power of the states. By it not being in the US Constitution, it IS the power of the states, and it then comes down to the states' voters and what they want/who they vote for.

No, forcing people to take part in commerce should not be a power of any government, ever.

Back
Top Bottom