• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

3% US GDP ANNUAL GROWTH, Biggest Wage Hike Since Before Obama, Record Low Unemployment

Grokmaster

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Right
It keeps getting harder and harder for the Fake News/Lying Left to ply its ongoing "THE SKY IS FALLING" narrative, as the final US economic numbers from 2018 come in.

Add this to the fact that ALL OF THIS WENT ON while the POTUS continues confronting unfair trade practices that other Presidents didn't even acknowledge, ISIS was crushed and MANUFACTURING JOBS , that we were assured "weren't coming back", have EXPLODED at a clip of over 700% GROWTH since the exit of Pres.Mommy Pants.

I'm sure this must all be HORRIBLE...somehow.

Getting popcorn to enjoy the gyrations of the DP left desperately trying to make it seem so. ;)

Trumpp vs Democrat platform.jpg

"The sky is falling"? What media outlet is hawking such views?

It keeps getting harder and harder for the Fake News/Lying Left to ply its ongoing "THE SKY IS FALLING" narrative, as the final US economic numbers from 2018 come in.

Add this to the fact that ALL OF THIS WENT ON while the POTUS continues confronting unfair trade practices that other Presidents didn't even acknowledge, ISIS was crushed and MANUFACTURING JOBS , that we were assured "weren't coming back", have EXPLODED at a clip of over 700% GROWTH since the exit of Pres.Mommy Pants.

I'm sure this must all be HORRIBLE...somehow.

Getting popcorn to enjoy the gyrations of the DP left desperately trying to make it seem so. ;)

View attachment 67247624

Yes. It IS horrible.

Trump misspelled a word in a tweet today. Grounds for impeachment!!

Yes. It IS horrible.

Trump misspelled a word in a tweet today. Grounds for impeachment!!

I heard he ate fried chicken with a fork, as well!!!

I like your strategy of overwhelming us with false information.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like your strategy of overwhelming us with false information.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like your strategy of pretending easily verified, KNOWN FACTS are "false".

America BOOMS, while the Left decries our "downfall"....

Can you provide proof that ISIS was crushed besides President Trump and the administration saying so?

Because as of the end of December we were still conducting air strikes, so I wouldn’t call still in a fight “crushed”.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/04/politics/isis-fight-continues-syria/index.html

They controlled 42,000+ square miles, under former Pres. Mommy Pants, The "ISIS is the 'JV' " IDIOT, in 2014.

Now:

ISIS area.jpg

I fully support airstrikes until they are totally ANNIHILATED....but, as of now, they are CRUSHED.

Appreciate it. We could do without the “President Mommy Pants” stuff because I assume we are all adults here.

Any chance you have a link you could post with that information? I would like to read some more.

Appreciate it. We could do without the “President Mommy Pants” stuff because I assume we are all adults here.

Any chance you have a link you could post with that information? I would like to read some more.

Would you have preferred former Pres."Throws Like a Girl"? Some of us are adults, with VICIOUS senses of humor.

timber rattler striking.jpg

Lots of data available on the downfall of the ISIS Caliphate. I used google, " ISIS controlled territory, 2018" and chose an article from December, as it was the most recent.

Here is THAT LINK:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-45547595

Back
Top Bottom