• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

3 US airlines will let some passengers banned for mask violations back on their flights

Interesting. First they call for a ban on all unruly people, but when given the chance welcome them back? Confusing.
Money. They need passengers.

It's probably more just the idea that 'there are no bad people, just people having a bad day'. There are limits to it of course, but that's why they don't ban people for life just for being mildly obnoxious.
Refusing to mask literally killed people. It wasn't just being "mildly obnoxious."

Refusing to mask literally killed people. It wasn't just being "mildly obnoxious."
I hear ya, but while it's true that it poses a public health risk, there's no way to say for sure that person on that flight caused this one to get covid and die. Violent and abusive pax however pose an immediate risk and get harsher bans. That's the way airlines do it anyway.

Interesting. First they call for a ban on all unruly people, but when given the chance welcome them back? Confusing.
They'd knock over old people to grab a quarter on the floor. Three airlines I won't be selecting first...

Spending your customers hurt your business it's not confusing at all. Now that we all know masks especially worn by the passengers on an airplane didn't really do anything to prevent the spread of covid there's no reason to hold the grudge especially if they're willing to pay you money to ride on your plane.

They'd knock over old people to grab a quarter on the floor. Three airlines I won't be selecting first...
Who do you prefer to fly with? A quick google shows these 3 companies have 47% market share of domestic flights.

(I admit that I don't know airline options very well, as I try not to fly because it's ****ing horrible for the environment.)

I hear ya, but while it's true that it poses a public health risk, there's no way to say for sure that person on that flight caused this one to get covid and die. Violent and abusive pax however pose an immediate risk and get harsher bans. That's the way airlines do it anyway.
Yeah, plausible deniability from spreading deadly diseases is the way Americans have operated for three years.

RIP 1 million people.

Back
Top Bottom