• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

3 men killed, 4 wounded in shooting at Torrance bowling alley

PoS

Minister of Love
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian
Countdown to blame this shooting on Democrats on 3....2....1....

Liberalism

What do you mean by that?

Bowling alley. Odds are conservatives.

Now hold on just a minute. Bowling alleys attract all sorts of people. Before the internet my friends and I would hang out at bowling alleys to eat and play arcade games.

ineffectual court proceedings and legislative attempts to combat effects of hippie communities and the copycat actions they promoted to the public.

Now hold on just a minute. Bowling alleys attract all sorts of people. Before the internet my friends and I would hang out at bowling alleys to eat and play arcade games.

Okay, I'm about to age myself but when I was a kid I used to pick up change by setting pins in a bowling alley. I forget what I was paid but after a few games I was in the poolroom playing pinball.

ineffectual court proceedings and legislative attempts to combat effects of hippie communities and the copycat actions they promoted to the public.

Jesus. What a meaningless post.

Okay, I'm about to age myself but when I was a kid I used to pick up change by setting pins in a bowling alley. I forget what I was paid but after a few games I was in the poolroom playing pinball.

I grew up in the 80's and Ive been to that bowling alley a number of times- the pins were automatically set after each game. If our parents didnt want us hanging around at home, we'd just ride our bikes over to the place or some other and use our allowance on videogames. Plenty of old people would bowl and families were usually around in the early evenings there.

I grew up in the 80's and Ive been to that bowling alley a number of times- the pins were automatically set after each game. If our parents didnt want us hanging around at home, we'd just ride our bikes over to the place or some other and use our allowance on videogames. Plenty of old people would bowl and families were usually around in the early evenings there.

Automatic pinsetters, automatic gas pumps, newspapers dying, how's a kid supposed to get pinball money these days?

Smokey didnt mark it zero.

Sorry...this isnt 'nam. Its bowling. There are rules.

Automatic pinsetters, automatic gas pumps, newspapers dying, how's a kid supposed to get pinball money these days?

I had an allowance. Otherwise Id just mooch off of my friends. The huge mall was close by too. I cant believe its gone downhill.

Smokey didnt mark it zero.

Sorry...this isnt 'nam. Its bowling. There are rules.

This is why most people don't go to bowling alleys.

You obviously have absolutely no idea what actual Liberalism, is about.

This is why most people don't go to bowling alleys.

Since youre from Miami your version of a bowling alley was alligator wrestling at the Everglades.

RIP to those that died

NOw back to this meaningless discussion about bowling alley's

Since youre from Miami your version of a bowling alley was alligator wrestling at the Everglades.

It doesn't matter Miami, Texas, California or New York. Walk into any bowling alley and you'll hear a different language. I quoted examples above. This is like pretending something at a Nascar event in California is about California.

"Alligator wrestling" is now educational demonstrations. They talk about ecology, biology, conservation and such while demonstrating that these are not vicious animals and taking questions. The guy from "Gator Boys" does the show down the street.

Last edited:

I did it for free so I could get free iced drinks.

Back
Top Bottom