• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

3 men killed, 4 wounded in shooting at Torrance bowling alley

I don't watch any news show, to be honest. Pretty sure it said it in the OP's source...

Well since I posted the OP please quote the part where it says that.

Well since I posted the OP please quote the part where it says that.

A minute or so into the first video when they are interviewing the dad...

Today's "liberalism" is modern liberalism. True liberalism would be "classical liberalism".

Today's use is a misappropriation of the term, not modern use.

Gang members hate gays and women.

Maybe so.

But I have read that not a few gang members have more than a passing knowledge of gay sexuality.

One movie star was threatened a few decades ago because his movie portrayed what went on in prison among gang members.

And if gang members "hate" women, it does not seem to interfere with their baby-making proclivities.

It used to be so nice and peaceful. What's happened to California? :doh

As a resident of California since 1937, I would not touch that question with a ten-foot pole, but thanks for my morning chuckle.

A minute or so into the first video when they are interviewing the dad...

An out of towner, no doubt. Gangs dont use bowling alleys as hangouts, and definitely not in Torrance.

An out of towner, no doubt. Gangs dont use bowling alleys as hangouts, and definitely not in Torrance.

Unless it is their gang hang out.

If they were in Kiwiland, sure, because the only other alternative out there is a sheep pen.

We have 30 million sheep... there are also 10 million cows and 1 million deer so there are alternatives...

Maybe so.

But I have read that not a few gang members have more than a passing knowledge of gay sexuality.

One movie star was threatened a few decades ago because his movie portrayed what went on in prison among gang members.

And if gang members "hate" women, it does not seem to interfere with their baby-making proclivities.

I am not sure he was talking about male gang members... but female ones. Female gang members hate females... that is one of the primary reasons that they join gangs... so that they can kill other women...

Back
Top Bottom