• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

3 men get at least 25 years in prison in Kansas plot to kill Somali Muslims

danarhea

Slayer of the DP Newsbot
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
(CNN)Three men were sentenced Friday to at least 25 years in federal prison for attempting to blow up an apartment complex in western Kansas where Somali Muslims lived, a plot that unnerved that refugee community.

Trump keeps talking about terrorists coming in from Mexico. However, the facts don't support him. Every single terrorist attack in the US in 2018 was done by right wing extremists. And for these men, who plotted to commit mass murder of Muslims in 2016, the wheels of justice have now run them over. May they rot in hell.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/26/us/kansas-somali-bomb-plot/index.html

Let me see if I got this right...the guys claim that they were motivated to do this by the Pulse nightclub shooting yet it's still Trump's fault.

Well, if that's the way it is....

Let me see if I got this right...the guys claim that they were motivated to do this by the Pulse nightclub shooting yet it's still Trump's fault.

I’m sorry, I’ve read the OP three times now and can’t find where it says “Trump’s fault.” Can you point it out for me?

Nah, forget it. Once again you drive by a thread with some reflexive dumb ****. You saw the word Trump and lost your mind. Don’t come back.

Trump keeps talking about terrorists coming in from Mexico. However, the facts don't support him. Every single terrorist attack in the US in 2018 was done by right wing extremists. And for these men, who plotted to commit mass murder of Muslims in 2016, the wheels of justice have now run them over. May they rot in hell.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/26/us/kansas-somali-bomb-plot/index.html

White American born males are the greatest threat to the public safety of the average, law abiding citizen in the US.

I’m sorry, I’ve read the OP three times now and can’t find where it says “Trump’s fault.” Can you point it out for me?

Nah, forget it. Once again you drive by a thread with some reflexive dumb ****. You saw the word Trump and lost your mind. Don’t come back.

I find that most people who are on record as having supported Donald Trump are in permanent knee-jerk reaction mode lately.

I find that most people who are on record as having supported Donald Trump are in permanent knee-jerk reaction mode lately.

Permanently triggered, you might say

That is not a reply to what Dan said.

White American born males are the greatest threat to the public safety of the average, law abiding citizen in the US.

Yep, therefore we should no longer be concerned about border security or interior enforcement of immigration law. All federal money now allocated towards those (lower priority) purposes should be redirected to trying to prevent terrorism committed by white, American born, males.

The CNN article did note that the 'Trump connection' was simply some BS (excuse?) offered (out of desparation?) by the defense council to try to get a more lenient sentence for the convicted perps. Why that was deemed important to the story is, of course, questionable but there may have been some reason (other than the typical anti-Trump media bias?) for doing so.

I'm sure that your comment will receive the normal bashing and assertions that the 'Trump connection' (a trait found in many, if not most, MAGA hat wearing bigted morons) was the 'root cause' of the crime rather than the bigoted mentality of the perps deciding that since about 98.6% of Jihadis are Muslims (that is a fact - look it up) that Muslims must be elimiated as potential Jihadis.

The CNN article did note that the 'Trump connection' was simply some BS (excuse?) offered (out of desparation?) by the defense council to try to get a more lenient sentence for the convicted perps. Why that was deemed important to the story is, of course, questionable but there may have been some reason (other than the typical anti-Trump media bias?) for doing so.

I'm sure that your comment will receive the normal bashing and assertions that the 'Trump connection' (a trait found in many, if not most, MAGA hat wearing bigted morons) was the 'root cause' of the crime rather than the bigoted mentality of the perps deciding that since about 98.6% of Jihadis are Muslims (that is a fact - look it up) that Muslims must be elimiated as potential Jihadis.

I see...so you read the article too? I guess that makes two of us.

it's what they do, they can't actually argue the facts so they make up stuff nobody ever said and run with that. Deflection is all these people know, since they have no arguments, no facts to back up their position, no honesty, no intelligence

Didn't say it was Trump's fault. I said that Trump claimed that terrorists were coming in from Mexico, while the fact is that every terrorist attack in 2018 was from right wing extremists here in our own country.

Do try to keep up.

Yep, therefore we should no longer be concerned about border security or interior enforcement of immigration law. All federal money now allocated towards those (lower priority) purposes should be redirected to trying to prevent terrorism committed by white, American born, males.

Similarly, if you don't support a thousand foot tall wall on the border with Canada, you hate walls and therefore hate America.

Do you hate America?

Back
Top Bottom