• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

3 letters that can make rural whites understand the fear minorities have of cops

ultmd

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
"ATF" (if you're in the South/Southeast)

or

"BLM" (if you're out west)

Some white people get it.

"Rural white men have a LOT more in common with urban black men than with the politicians who represent them"

or

"Rural white men have a LOT more in common with urban black men than with the politicians who represent them"

I'm not afraid of the ATF.

or

Does that justify these rural white men to pecefully riot/violently protest too?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Does that justify these rural white men to pecefully riot/violently protest too?

Given the FACT that most of the worst violence and arson has been traced to WHITE NATIONALISTS and other Trump supporters...my guess is that their answer to your question, above, is...YES.

or

Well it was Rambo Reno and the ATF that burned to death about 90 people in Waco. And BLM pretty much stand for Burning Looting and Murder all over the country.

Given the FACT that most of the worst violence and arson has been traced to WHITE NATIONALISTS and other Trump supporters...my guess is that their answer to your question, above, is...YES.
Im not asking you for their answer. I asked you the question not them

Im not asking you for their answer. I asked you the question not them

If ever the day comes when rural white men are being routinely targeted for abuse, humiliation and lethal force by their local law enforcement....my answer to your hypothetical would be "yes"

Until then, however...your question to me is built upon an entirely false premise.

or

They remember when Rambo Reno and the ATF burned to death 80 some men women and children at Waco.

Well it was Rambo Reno and the ATF that burned to death about 90 people in Waco.

:lamo
Oh, you mean those "innocent" people who shot and killed 4 federal agents who were trying to issue a warrant (because they were suspected of being gun-runners)? The cultist followers of the pedophile "messiah" Vernon Wayne Howell (a.k.a. "David Koresh")?

Those people?

Yeah, those people earned their fate. They were a violent, decadent, thuggish, pseudo-Christian cult of pure Evil. Most decent people understand that.

And BLM pretty much stand for Burning Looting and Murder all over the country.

Of course, we both know that the people burning, vandalizing and murdering people all over the country at these protests....are the WHITE NATIONALISTS who keep showing up for those very purposes.

You know it, I know it, most people know it.

So this was just a lie on your part. But you generally support white nationalism, so this does not come as a surprise.

Back
Top Bottom