• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

3 Arrested With Multiple Loaded Guns, Knives, and Body Armor at Holland Tunnel [W:35]

imyoda

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
BREAKING.........

3 Arrested With Multiple Loaded Guns, Knives, Body Armor at Holland Tunnel on Way to NYC | NBC New York
3 Arrested With Multiple Loaded Guns, Knives, and Body Armor at Holland Tunnel on Way to NYC

Two senior law enforcement officials say the three suspects are so-called "gun enthusiasts" and have no nexus to terror………

Three people were arrested with multiple loaded guns, knives and ballistic vests at the Holland Tunnel Tuesday when police stopped them for driving with a cracked windshield, authorities tell NBC 4 New York.

The three individuals, two men in their 50s and a woman in her 20s who may be from Pennsylvania, were stopped on the New Jersey side of the tunnel around 8 a.m., authorities said. A search of their vehicle revealed the weapons cache.

The guns seized included long-range weapons as well as handguns. A camouflage helmet with what appeared to be night goggles was also recovered. Two senior law enforcement officials say the three suspects are so-called "gun enthusiasts" and have no nexus to terror. There is no known threat.

More to follow as available

Re: 3 Arrested With Multiple Loaded Guns, Knives, and Body Armor at Holland Tunnel ..

"Drugs were in the vehicle along with the guns, according to one law enforcement official. One of the suspects allegedly told authorities the trio was en route to Queens to try to save a friend who is on heroin and being held against her will. Police are looking for the possible woman in Queens.
The investigation is ongoing."

that's from the linked article.

If there is truly a hostage I hope they find them.

There seems to be a lot to this story.

Re: 3 Arrested With Multiple Loaded Guns, Knives, and Body Armor at Holland Tunnel ..

BREAKING.........

3 Arrested With Multiple Loaded Guns, Knives, Body Armor at Holland Tunnel on Way to NYC | NBC New York
3 Arrested With Multiple Loaded Guns, Knives, and Body Armor at Holland Tunnel on Way to NYC

Two senior law enforcement officials say the three suspects are so-called "gun enthusiasts" and have no nexus to terror………

Three people were arrested with multiple loaded guns, knives and ballistic vests at the Holland Tunnel Tuesday when police stopped them for driving with a cracked windshield, authorities tell NBC 4 New York.

The three individuals, two men in their 50s and a woman in her 20s who may be from Pennsylvania, were stopped on the New Jersey side of the tunnel around 8 a.m., authorities said. A search of their vehicle revealed the weapons cache.

The guns seized included long-range weapons as well as handguns. A camouflage helmet with what appeared to be night goggles was also recovered. Two senior law enforcement officials say the three suspects are so-called "gun enthusiasts" and have no nexus to terror. There is no known threat.

What does this have to do with Trump?

What does this have to do with Trump?

It was his new campaign staff :)

It was his new campaign staff :)
Okay, that was good for a chuckle.

There has been a general trend on your behalf so he is justified in asking.

And what trend is that?

Just look at the list of threads you've started. I'll bet that about 90% of them are about Trump...

Sorry but I see no relationship between the subject at hand and Trump...........or are you attempting to "kidnap the string" and/or change the subject?

Trump, Trump, Trumpity Trump

Is it you do not like the reports of who Trump really is..........and the dangers of voting for him.........

You know you are not forced to open and read any of my posts...........Trump or otherwise.......

Or didn't you know that?

Sorry but I see no relationship between the subject at hand and Trump...........or are you attempting to "kidnap the string" and/or change the subject?

They're referring to the number of threads you start with Trump as the subject matter. Look at your thread starter page http://www.debatepolitics.com/search.php?searchid=5587220 and count how many threads have the word Trump in the title. You will probably need this guy to help you out.

hall12-count.jpg

Nope, just having some at your expense. If you can't see the humor in it, then I'd suggest getting an intravenous injection of humor... I hear that they're doing great things with "one-liner" infusions as well.

They're referring to the number of threads you start with Trump as the subject matter. Look at your thread starter page http://www.debatepolitics.com/search.php?searchid=5587220 and count how many threads have the word Trump in the title. You will probably need this guy to help you out.

View attachment 67203077

REALLY! Is that what all the fuss is about.............Gee Wiz.....

A QUESTION

If you are a Trump supported............How much have you contributed to his campaign to be elected? Now don't lie because I know how much yall have sent the Donald.........

Nope, just having some at your expense. If you can't see the humor in it, then I'd suggest getting an intravenous injection of humor... I hear that they're doing great things with "one-liner" infusions as well.

GEE WIZ.......was that all supposed to be humor?

How come I find that hard to believe?

BTW

I am not the subject of this string.........

I suggest yall try to posting to the subject

REALLY! Is that what all the fuss is about.............Gee Wiz.....

A QUESTION

If you are a Trump supported............How much have you contributed to his campaign to be elected? Now don't lie because I know how much yall have sent the Donald.........

I'm not a Trump supporter. Nor am I a Hillary Supporter.

BREAKING.........

What were they arrested for?

I'm not a Trump supporter. Nor am I a Hillary Supporter.

I wonder if any of these 3 guys was caught with an athletic supporter.

I wonder if any of these 3 guys was caught with an athletic supporter.

Now there is a question which need answering :roll:

Is it you do not like the reports of who Trump really is..........and the dangers of voting for him.........

You know you are not forced to open and read any of my posts...........Trump or otherwise.......

Or didn't you know that?

You asked a question.

I gave an answer.

Gee.... Must have hit a nerve.

What were they arrested for?

The reports are that they found drugs in the vehicle.

Back
Top Bottom