• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

3.5 forums - feedback

Schweddy

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Right
Let it all hang out.

Whatcha think of the new software?
Any issues thus far?

I am working on getting a new spell checker.

BTW - click on edit on one of your posts (within 10 mins). ;)

Last edited:
Is anyone having issues copy/paste to create messages?

Thanks.

vauge said:
Let it all hang out.

Whatcha think of the new software?
Any issues thus far?

I am working on getting a new spell checker.

BTW - click on edit on one of your posts (within 10 mins). ;)

I'm an anal retentive bastard...I like to keep the different catagories "in the blue"(the forum_old pic) where everything is read. If I refresh the page, I'll see a catagory or two turn orange with the two posts pinned up(forum_new pic) and I can go in an read the new posts.

But sometimes there are in a catagory that doesn't interest me and I just want to make it turn back to blue....

Is there a way to "mark catagory as read"

Yep - we already knew that boutcha cnredd. :2razz:
j/k

When you click on a singular forum (or category) and you don't feel like reading them all to turn them blue - click on forum tools (top right on the dark blue bar) - then "mark forum read".

The same applies to the front page with the entire list of forums as well.

vauge said:
Yep - we already knew that boutcha cnredd. :2razz:
j/k
It shows that much?!?!?:3oops:

vauge said:
When you click on a singular forum (or category) and you don't feel like reading them all to turn them blue - click on forum tools (top right on the dark blue bar) - then "mark forum read".

The same applies to the front page with the entire list of forums as well.

Gracias, Senor Moderator!

I miss being able to see the 'new posts within the last day' feature

Search function's till really woogedy. Specifically it sense of newer and older.

Try finding the posts that you made since yesterday and you'll see what i mean.

Just screwed up the board trying to add that back in - lol
I rarely used it, but it is a nice feature.

Will get this back in place shortly.

Will we have to go through forum by forum and 'mark all read' each time to keep from getting extraneous results when we search for new posts?

Back
Top Bottom