• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[NSFW] 3/29/22 Exclusive: Trump calls on Putin to release info on Hunter Biden’s dealings with oligarchs.

ouch

Air Muscle
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
I'm asking our legal minds in DP if DJT is openly collaborating with a war criminal, in which said war criminal, Putin, is still engaged in an illegal invasion against Ukraine. I'm NOT concerned about the matter/content that DJT is pursuing Putin about, but that DJT is calling on Putin to release dirt on a sitting president's son during this very sensitive time that could lead to WWIII. Is this breaking any law?

Former President Donald Trump is calling on Russian leader Vladimir Putin to release any information he possesses on Hunter Biden’s dealings with oligarchs in Eastern Europe.

In an interview with the Just the News television show on Real America’s Voice airing Tuesday, the former president cited a 2020 Senate report that disclosed Russian oligarch Yelena Baturina, then the wife of Moscow's mayor, provided $3.5 million a decade ago to a company co-founded by President Joe Biden’s son and unanswered questions about why the money was given.

"Now, you won't get the answer from Ukraine," Trump lamented, referring to his 2020 impeachment over seeking Ukraine's help investigating the Biden's business dealing.

I'm asking our legal minds in DP if DJT is openly collaborating with a war criminal, in which said war criminal, Putin, is still engaged in an illegal invasion against Ukraine. I'm NOT concerned about the matter/content that DJT is pursuing Putin about, but that DJT is calling on Putin to release dirt on a sitting president's son during this very sensitive time that could lead to WWIII. Is this breaking any law?

Former President Donald Trump is calling on Russian leader Vladimir Putin to release any information he possesses on Hunter Biden’s dealings with oligarchs in Eastern Europe.

In an interview with the Just the News television show on Real America’s Voice airing Tuesday, the former president cited a 2020 Senate report that disclosed Russian oligarch Yelena Baturina, then the wife of Moscow's mayor, provided $3.5 million a decade ago to a company co-founded by President Joe Biden’s son and unanswered questions about why the money was given.

"Now, you won't get the answer from Ukraine," Trump lamented, referring to his 2020 impeachment over seeking Ukraine's help investigating the Biden's business dealing.
This brings to mind another American ex-executive branch member who called on the then leader of Ukraine for dirt on Trump.

Whatever happened to that person?

What's after Hunter's Laptop? Harris's toenail clipper?

You'd think no matter how much the base hates "the left", it would realize it's being shoveled one mound of horse shit after another.

This brings to mind another American ex-executive branch member who called on the then leader of Ukraine for dirt on Trump.

Mycroft, in post #2, with the knee jerk pro-Trump/anti-left comment.

I'm sure Putin has nothing better to do right now.:rolleyes:

Was Ukraine at war with another country at the time? Was the leader of Ukraine an 'active' war criminal? We're used to 'the T-Right' asking for dirt from foreign leaders but in this case today, it's Putin under a mtn of sanctions because of his illegal war.

Does trump still have missiles to withhold?

Was Ukraine at war with another country at the time? Was the leader of Ukraine an 'active' war criminal? We're used to 'the T-Right' asking for dirt from foreign leaders but in this case today, it's Putin under a mtn of sanctions because of his illegal war.
So reporting on the Biden crime family stays off limits until Putin is out of power?
Why?
Is it that important to maintain your little political protectorate?

The President of Ukraine, at the time, was corrupt and a criminal.

Police raid at Poroshenko's headquarters and gym​

On 20 December 2019, Ukrainian law enforcement raided both Poroshenko's party headquarters and gym on the orders of President Volodymyr Zelenskyy. Hidden cameras and recording devices were found inside the gym's smoke detectors and security alarms. According to the State Investigation Bureau, those were allegedly secretly recording and filming Poroshenko's gym clients, some of which are politicians and businessmen. Poroshenko and Ihor Kononenko, deputy head of Poroshenko's party, are both owners of said gym and could not be reached for comments. The raid was part of two ongoing criminal investigations which are focused on two concerns. First, the alleged theft of servers with classified information. Second, the alleged tax evasion and money laundering.[168]

Criminal case​

On 20 December 2021, Poroshenko was accused of state treason, aiding terrorist organizations and financing terrorism due to allegedly organizing the purchase of coal from separatist-controlled areas of Ukraine together with pro-Russian politician Viktor Medvedchuk.[173] If convicted, he faces up to 15 years in prison.[174] Poroshenko denied the allegations, calling them "fabricated, politically motivated, and black PR directed against [Zelensky's] political opponents".[173] On 6 January 2022, a Ukrainian court seized Poroshenko’s property.[175]

That's the kind of people that person I mentioned was comfortable dealing with.

So reporting on the Biden crime family stays off limits until Putin is out of power?
Why?
Is it that important to maintain your little political protectorate?

Biden crime family? Do tell what crimes they've been convicted of. Or are you just making shit up as usual?

nothing burger..............case closed.
Another attempt at distraction

In our form of government and with our constitution the founders didn't make it illegal just to be evil. They left it up to us to keep people who are evil out of office.

Our country totally screwed up when they they elected Donald Trump, someone who is totally evil, into our highest office.

And then we corrected our mistake.

It is past time for this guy to be in a courtroom. Do you think the NY AG got paid to stop the djt investigation?

Why does a one term loser ex-President think he's entitled to this information? Hunter Biden is a private citizen and never held elected office in this country.

What's after Hunter's Laptop? Harris's toenail clipper?

You'd think no matter how much the base hates "the left", it would realize it's being shoveled one mound of horse shit after another.

Mycroft, in post #2, with the knee jerk pro-Trump/anti-left comment.
With something he thought was clever that makes no sense to anybody without a copy of his scripts.

They all need to stop trying to ad lib. It is funny when they try to improvise, but it make me feel like I’m picking on the handicapped kid.

someone remind me what NSFW means please.

Back
Top Bottom