• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

27-year-old man, citing virginity and constant rejections, threatened to kill 'as many girls as I se

TU Curmudgeon

B.A. (Sarc), LLb. (Lex Sarcasus), PhD (Sarc.)
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
From ABC News

27-year-old man, citing virginity and constant rejections, threatened to kill 'as many girls as I see

Police arrested a Colorado man over the weekend who allegedly threatened to kill "as many girls as I see" in a mass shooting.

Christopher Cleary, 27, allegedly told police that he planned targeting women in a public shooting because he's a virgin who has been rejected too many times, according to the Provo Police Department.

COMMENT:-

Another case of "Damn! I can't get laid so I'll "resolve" my "issues" by going out and killing a bunch of people I have never met. Once I'm in jail LOTS of women will want to have sex with me.".

But, obviously, the REAL problem is that he was thinking about using a **G*U*N** to **S*H*O*O*T** people, so that means that the whole blame would be on the **G*U*N** (after all, he isn't "non-White" and he isn't an "illegal" and he isn't a "Muslim") - right?

I can't imagine why this guy can't get laid.

From ABC News

27-year-old man, citing virginity and constant rejections, threatened to kill 'as many girls as I see

Police arrested a Colorado man over the weekend who allegedly threatened to kill "as many girls as I see" in a mass shooting.

Christopher Cleary, 27, allegedly told police that he planned targeting women in a public shooting because he's a virgin who has been rejected too many times, according to the Provo Police Department.

Another case of "Damn! I can't get laid so I'll "resolve" my "issues" by going out and killing a bunch of people I have never met. Once I'm in jail LOTS of women will want to have sex with me.".

But, obviously, the REAL problem is that he was thinking about using a **G*U*N** to **S*H*O*O*T** people, so that means that the whole blame would be on the **G*U*N** (after all, he isn't "non-White" and he isn't an "illegal" and he isn't a "Muslim") - right?
Wasn't that the theme of a Law and Order or Criminal Minds episode? He cannot even be original with his crazy thoughts!:mrgreen:

An incel looking to harm women? I am shocked. No wonder that Gillette had so many softlings in a tizzy.

Sent from Trump Plaza's basement using Putin's MacBook.

why wouldn't he just use a knife?

.........his "knife" is too small?
Hue.
9702674a38538d4283a6876f96172e1f.jpg

From ABC News

This is another example of why prostitution should be legal and it's just one reason but what a whopper. If one cares to look it up, it's the one thing that most of these shooters have in common, none of that thing donny likes to grab.

Such a stable and sociable guy should have had no problems finding a girl to have sex with. ;)

He will likely end up losing his virginity, once in prison, yet he will have delayed having a sex with a girl for a while longer.

Jesus, Mary and Joseph! There're some "hot messes" in this country....

What are we really wanting to talk about here? Another person with the intention to harm many or some passive way into a gun vs. anti-gun debate?

why wouldn't he just use a knife?

Perhaps coming up with a clever pick-up line would be a better plan. I once had a friend who made a bet that you could put him anywhere and he would use only a single pick-up line ("Do you like peanut butter and jelly sandwiches?" - if the girl replied yes he would say "so do I, let's ****" and if she said no he would say "neither do I, let's ****") on each and every girl that passed by him and that he would get laid in less than 50 attempts. We took him up on the bet (for $100) and placed him in a shopping mall at the base of an escalator. He was slapped four times, cussed at 12 times and yet was successful after only 27 attempts - simply amazing.

Sounds like Sean finally snapped

I guess this guy actually justifies the existence of the sex doll industry.

Such a stable and sociable guy should have had no problems finding a girl to have sex with. ;)

He will likely end up losing his virginity, once in prison, yet he will have delayed having a sex with a girl for a while longer.

Ever read the stories about how some loser gets tons of fan mail (including risque pictures and offers of love/sex/marriage) once convicted?

What are we really wanting to talk about here? Another person with the intention to harm many or some passive way into a gun vs. anti-gun debate?
We should be talking about the entitled males who think women owe them sex and their personalities are fine...with their problem being that women won't give it to them cause they're stuck up bitches or whatever it is the kids say these days.

The issue isn't "gun v. anti-gun" but rather it is the growing propensity to use violence to "resolve issues" of an incredibly trivial nature.

If people are willing to use violence to "resolve issues" of an incredibly trivial nature AND they have guns, then they will use guns to "resolve issues" of an incredibly trivial nature.

If people ARE NOT willing to use violence to "resolve issues" of an incredibly trivial nature AND they have guns, then they WILL NOT use guns to "resolve issues" of an incredibly trivial nature.

If people are willing to use violence to "resolve issues" of an incredibly trivial nature AND they do NOT have guns BUT DO have knives, then they will use knives to "resolve issues" of an incredibly trivial nature.

If people ARE NOT willing to use violence to "resolve issues" of an incredibly trivial nature AND they do NOT have guns BUT DO have knives, then they WILL NOT use knives to "resolve issues" of an incredibly trivial nature.

The common factor is NOT "have guns/knives/__[fill in the blank]__" but rather it IS "are willing to use violence to "resolve issues" of an incredibly trivial nature".

No one really wants to talk about that because that would mean actually taking a look at the real CURRENT American psyche rather than at the idealized one.

Perhaps coming up with a clever pick-up line would be a better plan. I once had a friend who made a bet that you could put him anywhere and he would use only a single pick-up line ("Do you like peanut butter and jelly sandwiches?" - if the girl replied yes he would say "so do I, let's ****" and if she said no he would say "neither do I, let's ****") on each and every girl that passed by him and that he would get laid in less than 50 attempts. We took him up on the bet (for $100) and placed him in a shopping mall at the base of an escalator. He was slapped four times, cussed at 12 times and yet was successful after only 27 attempts - simply amazing.

Reminds me of the bit in "Mr. Roberts" where "Mr. Roberts" tells "Doc" that "Ensign Pulver" had been successful in getting a woman to have sex with him simply because he was the first man in her life ever to ask her a direct question.

Wasn't that the theme of a Law and Order or Criminal Minds episode? He cannot even be original with his crazy thoughts!:mrgreen:

He is gonna be having all the sex in the world... in prison.

Ever read the stories about how some loser gets tons of fan mail (including risque pictures and offers of love/sex/marriage) once convicted?

Yep, but I still enjoy being on the outside.

I hope he gets help, not raped in prison. Y'all are sick ****s. Maybe this kid is a sick **** too, but this is a cultural problem. There's nothing wrong with that kid, he's not ugly, he could get laid, if not for the terrible cultural ****ed bull**** messages we get from society. Now I'm not saying the kid isn't responsible, shouldn't be dealt with, or even that this is anybody else's fault, it's not, at 27, it's on him to "get help". All the same though I have some sympathy for the kid. America's culture and parenting these days are woefully ****ed up. His social problems are his responsibility, but not wholly his fault in how they are created.

My ol' lady is in some ways a female version of this guy. She's a good person, very sweet, but she was bullied as a teenager. She's very pretty, but came from an abusive home and never fit with the other girls. She's damaged, has a hard time connecting with people, she's put up with a lot of bad abusive men because she doesn't have a lot of self worth. Now she never went out to commit crimes, but she''s got problems. I wish she'd do more to fight her problems, but I ccept her for who she is.

Yes this guy ****ed up, yes he's responsible for him, but would it hurt any of us to have a little compassion and hope he gets help and not "raped in prison"?

Have we really sunk so low as a society?:roll:

It's happened before.... Sick and highly disturbed individual!!

Calif. student goes on shooting rampage after making ‘Day of Retribution’ video

The video, uploaded Friday to YouTube, and a separate, 141-page manifesto written by Rodger and detailing his plans suggest that “this atrocity was a premeditated mass murder,” Brown said.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national/calif-student-goes-on-shooting-rampage-after-making-day-of-retribution-video/2014/05/24/9a933b30-e366-11e3-9743-bb9b59cde7b9_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.20ae1efe7e28

SANTA BARBARA, Calif. — A 22-year-old college student taped a chilling video vowing a “day of retribution” against women who had sexually shunned him, then went on a murderous rampage Friday night in the seaside college community of Isla Vista, close to the University of California at Santa Barbara.

The shooter, identified by authorities as Elliot Rodger, 22, killed six people, including three men whom police discovered stabbed to death in Rodger’s Isla Vista apartment.

Rodger then shot three university students to death and injured 13 people, including four struck by his black BMW as he careened across town exchanging gunfire with sheriff’s deputies.

I can't imagine why this guy can't get laid.

It's acultural problem and how he was raised. I've seen it before, no proper male rold models, self esteem and confidence issues. The kid is sick and he should have dealt with himself, that much I believe. I'm tired of society having no compassion for such people too though. He may have threatened, but he didn't cact (perhaps only cuz he got caught, IDK), but it's not too late for him. Sure he should have to pay for any crime he did, but can't we hope the kid gets the help he needs and has a life someday, is that so hard for us Americans anymore, to wish the best for our fellow man, people who maybe suffered things we don't know about? Is compassion so difficult anymore?

When women have this problem (and I've seen it plenty) they get laid, but no man ever "dates" them seriously. I've seen GORGEOUS women, no social skills, end up lonely depressed single mothers. They can get laid, but never find anyone that takes them seriously. It doesn't get as much attention as male supposed "incels" (which is mostly all in people's heads), because they don't act out, but it's a cultural problem, a very real one and it's sad we don't have more compassion for these lonely desperate types and more avenues for them to get help.

Instead we wring our hands, scoff and joke about them "getting it in prison". It's truly a sad reflection on who we've become IMO.

From ABC News

This is what I have been talking about for years. America is smartening up and arresting these people BEFORE they actually do something. This is the way to go, not restricting the rights of law abiding citizens in a useless attempt in thinking that these people won't get guns. Arrest these people before they do something and we don't need gun control.

Back
Top Bottom