• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

27-year-old man, citing virginity and constant rejections, threatened to kill 'as many girls as I se

I hope he gets help, not raped in prison. Y'all are sick ****s. Maybe this kid is a sick **** too, but this is a cultural problem. There's nothing wrong with that kid, he's not ugly, he could get laid, if not for the terrible cultural ****ed bull**** messages we get from society. Now I'm not saying the kid isn't responsible, shouldn't be dealt with, or even that this is anybody else's fault, it's not, at 27, it's on him to "get help". All the same though I have some sympathy for the kid. America's culture and parenting these days are woefully ****ed up. His social problems are his responsibility, but not wholly his fault in how they are created.

My ol' lady is in some ways a female version of this guy. She's a good person, very sweet, but she was bullied as a teenager. She's very pretty, but came from an abusive home and never fit with the other girls. She's damaged, has a hard time connecting with people, she's put up with a lot of bad abusive men because she doesn't have a lot of self worth. Now she never went out to commit crimes, but she''s got problems. I wish she'd do more to fight her problems, but I ccept her for who she is.

Yes this guy ****ed up, yes he's responsible for him, but would it hurt any of us to have a little compassion and hope he gets help and not "raped in prison"?

Have we really sunk so low as a society?:roll:
My compassion ends when he decides he's going to talk about killing as many women as he can because he can't get laid.

Your lady seems to go through issues. It happens. Nobody here would make fun of her for that because she didn't decide the answer was to kill men.

There are men's help groups who offer support and coaching on this stuff. I supposed the underlying issue here isn't with just the opposite sex. There is the elephant in the room:

"He may be gay and doesn't realize it."

It doesn't matter though. Nobody should waste time thinking 'how can I help this person NOT murder women?' - that's crazy.

Sent from Trump Plaza's basement using Putin's MacBook.

My compassion ends when he decides he's going to talk about killing as many women as he can because he can't get laid.

Your lady seems to go through issues. It happens. Nobody here would make fun of her for that because she didn't decide the answer was to kill men.

There are men's help groups who offer support and coaching on this stuff. I supposed the underlying issue here isn't with just the opposite sex. There is the elephant in the room:

"He may be gay and doesn't realize it."

It doesn't matter though. Nobody should waste time thinking 'how can I help this person NOT murder women?' - that's crazy.

And like I said, he should pay for any crimes, but since nobody was actually hurt, all I'm saying is it doesn't hurt to wish him well, that he gets help and not just hope he gets raped in prison, that's all. Nobody should ever get out of responsibility for crimes, but having compassion for these folks isn't a bad thing IMO.

When women have this problem (and I've seen it plenty) they get laid, but no man ever "dates" them seriously. I've seen GORGEOUS women, no social skills, end up lonely depressed single mothers. They can get laid, but never find anyone that takes them seriously. It doesn't get as much attention as male supposed "incels" (which is mostly all in people's heads), because they don't act out, but it's a cultural problem, a very real one and it's sad we don't have more compassion for these lonely desperate types and more avenues for them to get help.

Instead we wring our hands, scoff and joke about them "getting it in prison". It's truly a sad reflection on who we've become IMO.

I alsways feel weird quoting myself, but it didn't seem like an edit was worth the time so late.

ONe thing that isn't a crime, but is sad, is these women who have this same societal problem, end up raising kids with issues too, thus the cycle continues. I'd be willing to bet he was raised by such a mother.

From ABC News

27-year-old man, citing virginity and constant rejections, threatened to kill 'as many girls as I see

Police arrested a Colorado man over the weekend who allegedly threatened to kill "as many girls as I see" in a mass shooting.

Christopher Cleary, 27, allegedly told police that he planned targeting women in a public shooting because he's a virgin who has been rejected too many times, according to the Provo Police Department.

COMMENT:-

Another case of "Damn! I can't get laid so I'll "resolve" my "issues" by going out and killing a bunch of people I have never met. Once I'm in jail LOTS of women will want to have sex with me.".

But, obviously, the REAL problem is that he was thinking about using a **G*U*N** to **S*H*O*O*T** people, so that means that the whole blame would be on the **G*U*N** (after all, he isn't "non-White" and he isn't an "illegal" and he isn't a "Muslim") - right?

Mustang ranch in Nevada would solve the problem.

And like I said, he should pay for any crimes, but since nobody was actually hurt, all I'm saying is it doesn't hurt to wish him well, that he gets help and not just hope he gets raped in prison, that's all. Nobody should ever get out of responsibility for crimes, but having compassion for these folks isn't a bad thing IMO.

I didn't wish he got raped; but I do wish people would stop looking to these 'men' as creatures who deserve comfort.

He's not in prison over a false accusation. He wasn't given a sentence that ensured he would end up in a cicle of poverty. He doesn't have a prosecutor with a hard on for making sure people get maximum sentences He made death threats and the police didn't laugh.

I just don't see the problem with his situation other than he's a person threatening to be violent person if they don't get what they are desperate for.

Maybe this kid is a sick **** too, but this is a cultural problem. There's nothing wrong with that kid, he's not ugly, he could get laid, if not for the terrible cultural ****ed bull**** messages we get from society.

What are you talking about????? theres A LOT in your post but we will start with this little version.

1.) what cultural problem are you referring too that created this kid?
2.) how do you know theres nothing wrong with the kid, seems like theres a lot wrong with him he was already on probation for stalking and threatening a woman
3.) how do you know he is not ugly? and what does his looks have to do with it? seems YOU are judging him based on looks and claiming thats all it takes. what about his personality (which seems very unstable creepy and volatile based on his probation)
4.) be specific what "terrible cultural ****ed bull**** messages we get from society) kept this kid from getting laid

why wouldn't he just use a knife?

Too cowardly to really face his victims, to get his hands dirty, or just plain afraid she'd turn it on him.

From ABC News

27-year-old man, citing virginity and constant rejections, threatened to kill 'as many girls as I see

Police arrested a Colorado man over the weekend who allegedly threatened to kill "as many girls as I see" in a mass shooting.

Christopher Cleary, 27, allegedly told police that he planned targeting women in a public shooting because he's a virgin who has been rejected too many times, according to the Provo Police Department.

Another case of "Damn! I can't get laid so I'll "resolve" my "issues" by going out and killing a bunch of people I have never met. Once I'm in jail LOTS of women will want to have sex with me.".

But, obviously, the REAL problem is that he was thinking about using a **G*U*N** to **S*H*O*O*T** people, so that means that the whole blame would be on the **G*U*N** (after all, he isn't "non-White" and he isn't an "illegal" and he isn't a "Muslim") - right?

I'm writing a limerick about this guy. What rhymes with "incel"?

The issue isn't "gun v. anti-gun" but rather it is the growing propensity to use violence to "resolve issues" of an incredibly trivial nature.

If people are willing to use violence to "resolve issues" of an incredibly trivial nature AND they have guns, then they will use guns to "resolve issues" of an incredibly trivial nature.

If people ARE NOT willing to use violence to "resolve issues" of an incredibly trivial nature AND they have guns, then they WILL NOT use guns to "resolve issues" of an incredibly trivial nature.

If people are willing to use violence to "resolve issues" of an incredibly trivial nature AND they do NOT have guns BUT DO have knives, then they will use knives to "resolve issues" of an incredibly trivial nature.

If people ARE NOT willing to use violence to "resolve issues" of an incredibly trivial nature AND they do NOT have guns BUT DO have knives, then they WILL NOT use knives to "resolve issues" of an incredibly trivial nature.

The common factor is NOT "have guns/knives/__[fill in the blank]__" but rather it IS "are willing to use violence to "resolve issues" of an incredibly trivial nature".

No one really wants to talk about that because that would mean actually taking a look at the real CURRENT American psyche rather than at the idealized one.

Yup, I keep writing that we need to look long and hard at how our society is creating more of these POS loser males. And then how to identify and either help or stop them.

It's happened before.... Sick and highly disturbed individual!!

Calif. student goes on shooting rampage after making ‘Day of Retribution’ video

The video, uploaded Friday to YouTube, and a separate, 141-page manifesto written by Rodger and detailing his plans suggest that “this atrocity was a premeditated mass murder,” Brown said.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national/calif-student-goes-on-shooting-rampage-after-making-day-of-retribution-video/2014/05/24/9a933b30-e366-11e3-9743-bb9b59cde7b9_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.20ae1efe7e28

SANTA BARBARA, Calif. — A 22-year-old college student taped a chilling video vowing a “day of retribution” against women who had sexually shunned him, then went on a murderous rampage Friday night in the seaside college community of Isla Vista, close to the University of California at Santa Barbara.

The shooter, identified by authorities as Elliot Rodger, 22, killed six people, including three men whom police discovered stabbed to death in Rodger’s Isla Vista apartment.

Rodger then shot three university students to death and injured 13 people, including four struck by his black BMW as he careened across town exchanging gunfire with sheriff’s deputies.

Yeah, he left an entire journal behind describing his life and why.

He was the poster child for 'entitled loser.'

I'm writing a limerick about this guy. What rhymes with "incel"?
Violent incels,
End up in cells.

Get it?

Thank you, thank you, I do bar mitzvahs!

Mustang ranch in Nevada would solve the problem.

IMO, most of these losers are lonely.

Yeah they want sex but once they got it, just IMO they'd want a relationship with a woman too. (Not that they are prepared for a healthy one)

I didnt see in the OP article how or why the loser who confessed to the cops did so? How did they cross paths?

Anybody know or see that?

IMO, most of these losers are lonely.

Yeah they want sex but once they got it, just IMO they'd want a relationship with a woman too. (Not that they are prepared for a healthy one)

Incels are very toxic individuals. Even ones that have somehow managed to get into relationships, are extremely disparaging to their other. Like, I remember reading on reddit this guy that found out that his girlfriend wasn't a virgin, and he was PISSED because she was supposed to save herself for him, and now she's impure. Like, what the ****. It's really disgusting how these types view women.

It doesn't get as much attention as male supposed "incels" (which is mostly all in people's heads)

I don't know how you got to this conclusion. Incels are a very real thing. They have their own forums and communities online, where they marinate in this toxic thinking and behavior where they see all women as evil femoids that are disgusting sluts that only want to sleep with alpha males. It's just so extremely toxic, and it leads to stuff like this, as well as some people to commit shootings like Elliot Roger. The amount of horrible **** that comes out of that community, makes it extremely hard for most people to sympathize with them, including myself.

Incels are very toxic individuals. Even ones that have somehow managed to get into relationships, are extremely disparaging to their other. Like, I remember reading on reddit this guy that found out that his girlfriend wasn't a virgin, and he was PISSED because she was supposed to save herself for him, and now she's impure. Like, what the ****. It's really disgusting how these types view women.
The issue isn't women, its control. These men need to control of another individual to feel powerful. They wouldn't have this problem if the issue wasn't control.

From ABC News

Christian analysis: Here is a sinner in need of serious help from God.

Leftist liberal analysis: Here is a poor guy whose head has been messed up because of the availability of guns.

I didnt see in the OP article how or why the loser who confessed to the cops did so? How did they cross paths?

Anybody know or see that?
The title in the OP is linked.

https://abcnews.go.com/beta-story-c...-rejections-threatened-kill/story?id=60532843

All I wanted was to be loved, yet no one cares about me.

Police located Cleary in Provo, Utah, on Saturday and questioned him in connection with various threats made online, including one in which he allegedly said he was "planning on shooting up a public place soon," according to a probable cause statement.

"All I wanted was to be loved, yet no one cares about me," he wrote in a Facebook post, according to police. "I'm 27 years old and I've never had a girlfriend before and I'm still a virgin, this is why I'm planning on shooting up a public place soon and being the next mass shooter."

I don't know how you got to this conclusion. Incels are a very real thing. They have their own forums and communities online, where they marinate in this toxic thinking and behavior where they see all women as evil femoids that are disgusting sluts that only want to sleep with alpha males. It's just so extremely toxic, and it leads to stuff like this, as well as some people to commit shootings like Elliot Roger. The amount of horrible **** that comes out of that community, makes it extremely hard for most people to sympathize with them, including myself.

I mean it's in their heads, it's a societal sickness I wish we could overcome. I'm not sure what feeds it, but I don't think hating people is an answer. Hating bad behavior, dealing with crime I agree with. I just feel like someone should address the problem.

I just feel like getting to the bottom of why are they so ****ed up (and their negative feelings about women, why they have them and how they can change them), showing some understanding, helping these people get help when possible is preferable. I think this is something that begins in bad homes, but it's fed in other places.

The females I mentiones with this similar problem, they get laid, but they end up being completely socially ****ed up, stalking dudes, having completely inappropriate boundaries, becoming single mothers, raising a whole new generation of ****ed up kids, It's a deeper societal problem. I think it deserves some compassion when possible is all.

The issue isn't women, its control. These men need to control of another individual to feel powerful. They wouldn't have this problem if the issue wasn't control.

For all of human history, men were entitled to a woman and women didnt have alot of options. We had few legitimate ways to make a living. Men depended on that dependency to get a woman and offspring. They often did need to compete for women, but there were still women with few/no choices available.

Now, women dont have to accept a man. Women can wait or make other choices. We even adopt kids without males if an appropriate male doesnt come along. OTOH, I think most women want to share their lives with a man they love and respect.

So these incels are wilful victims of that entitlement mentality. Alot of men's self-esteem is wrapped up in sexual prowess and controlling women. Or at least the status of having a woman. ANd that status is very important, see: trophy wife.

Last edited:
The title in the OP is linked.

https://abcnews.go.com/beta-story-c...-rejections-threatened-kill/story?id=60532843

All I wanted was to be loved, yet no one cares about me.

Police located Cleary in Provo, Utah, on Saturday and questioned him in connection with various threats made online, including one in which he allegedly said he was "planning on shooting up a public place soon," according to a probable cause statement.

"All I wanted was to be loved, yet no one cares about me," he wrote in a Facebook post, according to police. "I'm 27 years old and I've never had a girlfriend before and I'm still a virgin, this is why I'm planning on shooting up a public place soon and being the next mass shooter."

Yes I saw that but how did they know about the threats? How did they find out about him initially? Did he just walk up to a cop and confess?

Such a stable and sociable guy should have had no problems finding a girl to have sex with. ;)

He will likely end up losing his virginity, once in prison, yet he will have delayed having a sex with a girl for a while longer.

He might become a "girl"

Back
Top Bottom