• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

27 Year Old Caught With 26 Pounds Of Cocaine

This type of arrest is crap. She was pulled over a tinted window. Everybody should be against cops using a traffic stop as an excuse to find more stuff to use against you. Far too many innocent people are hurt by this to justify it. Write her her ticket and let her go.
The thing is... she did not even have her driver's license on her. You find that out during the first 2 minutes of the video. It now is already escalated to a second violation. So now, he can't just write a ticket for window tint, when she doesn't have her license on her (which by the way, he only gave her warnings on both violations at the end of the video). Here in Pennsylvania, operating a vehicle without having your license on you is probable cause to search it.

The thing is... she did not even have her driver's license on her. You find that out during the first 2 minutes of the video. It now is already escalated to a second violation. So now, he can't just write a ticket for window tint, when she doesn't have her license on her (which by the way, he only gave her warnings on both violations at the end of the video). Here in Pennsylvania, operating a vehicle without having your license on you is probable cause to search it.
Show the law...

Show the law...
You have Google. You wanted me to look up your posts, you can look up the law yourself the same way.

Besides, in most states, driving without a license is a misdemeanor, which means they can impound the car if they so choose. When a car is impounded, they have to take an inventory of what is in the car, so that when the car is picked back up by someone, everything is returned to the owner and there is no accusation of theft. If they find, let's say in this case, 26 pounds of cocaine in the car, guess what, that person is ****ed. The second you are driving without a license, you are breaking the law. If you are already breaking a law, chances are, that's probable cause that you may be breaking another law.

By the way, this also shows that you are more worried about this cop not just writing a ticket for window tint than the person that is transporting 26 pounds of cocaine. I think cocaine is killing more people.

Last edited:
You have Google.
Oh, that's right. You have no idea how debates work. You made an argument with this law... it is up to you to show the law. It is not up to me to go and try to find whatever law it is that you are talking about. This is literally high school level logic. Seriously. Do better. LOL
You wanted me to look up your posts, you can look up the law yourself the same way.
Because YOU made the claim that I did X. You need to start with the facts... my posts. I don't need to introduce facts to refute your opinion.
Besides, in most states, driving without a license is a misdemeanor, which means they can impound the car if they so choose. When a car is impounded, they have to take an inventory of what is in the car, so that when the car is picked back up by someone, everything is returned to the owner and there is no accusation of theft. If they find, let's say in this case, 26 pounds of cocaine in the car, guess what, that person is ****ed. The second you are driving without a license, you are breaking the law. If you are already breaking a law, chances are, that's probable cause that you may be breaking another law.

By the way, this also shows that you are more worried about this cop not just writing a ticket for window tint than the person that is transporting 26 pounds of cocaine. I think cocaine is killing more people.
I don't care about your opinions.

Nope.

How does it feel not getting something you asked for?
I really don't care. Your posts indicate that you are woefully out of your depth. Learn the difference between an argument of opinion versus fact.

You gave an opinion. 'Bodi, you don't post nice things about cops'. I said that I do. You said prove it. I don't have to prove it, besides the fact that the other poster found one of my posts where I am nice to cops in seconds. That is the point. You can easily look at my threads list and find it fast. I was unsure myself and just looked it up and found 4 good cop threads I started, including one currently at the top of the Law and Order page, in seconds. Your law one can be anything...

You said that a law allows police to search cars on a secondary offense in response to my assertion that the cops violates peoples rights when getting pulled over. You did not post the law. I asked for the law. As you wiped some tears from your eyes you said tough cookies *sniffle sniffle* you did not give me what I asked for so now I am going to pout and get you back man... but because I am me, I looked some stuff up anyway.

Nothing about a second violation here, from a Texas attorney.

Another Texas attorney and nothing about a second violation

This Texas Law site says, "During a traffic stop, the driver and any passengers are subjected to an investigative detention, which may only last for a reasonable amount of time." Being detained and searched for a minor traffic violation does not meet this standard.

...and here is the issue that I am referring too...

People being pulled over and detained and searched for minor traffic violations that lead to nothing. Almost 70% of people have no contraband. 80% of people with contraband are not arrested. The numbers are staggering... but you don't care. Millions of people have their rights violated... but you don't care. That is fine.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom