• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

2200 dead on Egypt

Yes she did...what a horrible mutilation, don't get excited..no hot girl on girl action..just sadness on my part when she told me her younger sister died from an infection after receiving the same razor blade surgery..

We women can do these things without feeling the need to hump them!!

What a bizarre interpretation.

There's a lot I'm able to take on faith. Or Google if I really wanted to know. But I wouldn't ask to see, and if the other woman offered to show me, I would decline.

What a bizarre interpretation.

There's a lot I'm able to take on faith. Or Google if I really wanted to know. But I wouldn't ask to see, and if the other woman offered to show me, I would decline.

Why should I decline?...it would be the same to me as if someone offered to show me a tattoo on an intimate part of their bodies,..I am naturally curious...

I saw the mess first hand..don't have to google it..

Why so squeamish??

I'm not at all squeamish. But I can also say that in all my many years of working outside the home, I've never once seen a coworker's genitals. So were you in the bathroom? Did she drop her drawers and hike her leg on a sink or something? Or did this gyno exam go on in a broom closet? Or in front of other interested coworkers?

Back
Top Bottom