• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Will Trump Run for President in 2024?

• Total voters

Loulit01

Leftist Filth
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
This should be fun. What's Big Orange gonna do? The 6th choice should read: If the GOP doesn't back him, he will run as a third party candidate.

LOL this is like... 2 years away. Anything can happen, so no need to get worked up right now.

This should be fun. What's Big Orange gonna do? The 6th choice should read: If the GOP doesn't back him, he will run as a third party candidate.
Trump is about to become a wounded animal backed into a corner. Whatever happens, it's going to be dangerous.

Will Trump Run for President in 2024?​

Gawd, I hope so!!

If y'all think the last 24 hours was entertaining, you ain't seen nothin' yet.

I will be watching the fireworks in 2024 with great interest.

0c49bdda0131a9338163f6022c0a647f12602e8a8242d0914d66fb013d51149e.gif

Let me be the Yin to his Yang,

WTF does he know?
Yang is right.

“If they raided his home just to find classified documents he took from The White House,” one legal expert noted, “he will be re-elected president in 2024, hands down. It will prove to be the greatest law enforcement mistake in history.”

Even if the FBI manages to find classified material from the Mar a Lago raid, they cannot do anything about it.

Recall that in August of 2016, the FBI found conclusively that Hillary had mishandled classified government documents.

What actions were taken by the DoJ? Absolutely nothing.

Although it did reveal what a crook Hillary is/was. That's why many voted against her in 2016.

I certainly hope trump runs and wins the republican primary, there would be no surer path to democratic victory. Also it may be a little early to bank on DeSantis,
he still has a governors race to win, right now Crist is close in the polls, and may gain a little when the dem primary is over.

Yang is right.

Even if the FBI manages to find classified material from the Mar a Lago raid, they cannot do anything about it.

Recall that in August of 2016, the FBI found conclusively that Hillary had mishandled classified government documents.

What actions were taken by the DoJ? Absolutely nothing.

Although it did reveal what a crook Hillary is/was. That's why many voted against her in 2016.
Yang has an opinion. Ok.

I certainly hope trump runs and wins the republican primary, there would be no surer path to democratic victory. Also it may be a little early to bank on DeSantis,
he still has a governors race to win, right now Crist is close in the polls, and may gain a little when the dem primary is over.
I banked on DeSantis at 40 to 1 two years ago so it's never too early to bet on Desantis:

TO WIN REPUBLICAN NOMINEE FOR THE 2024 ELECTION
TNT - [2011217] RON DESANTIS +4000 $
25.00 / 1,000.00
8/16/2022 8:00:01 AM
11/21/2020 12:35:28 PMINTERNET

Rigt Now on Predicticit - DeSantis is the betting choice to win;

It looks promising: Click on screen shot

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-08-09 at 3.28.08 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-08-09 at 3.28.08 PM.png
    330.2 KB · Views: 22
I believe he'll either be dead or too far gone with his perception of reality to be any candidate, anywhere.
Was reading yesterday by 2 prominent psychologists that Trump has started the path down to extreme misperception of his surroundings.

I think he'll try to run, even if he is literally on trial for crimes. Maybe especially if.

LOL this is like... 2 years away. Anything can happen, so no need to get worked up right now.
Well, it's Trump who is worked up about it. Constantly teasing when he'll announce. Personally, I don't think he will run. The loss would devastate his overblown ego which he just can't handle. Not to mention he's just too old. (And yes, I think Biden is too old also)

And then there are the legal issues. He'll be dealing with all this crap for the next 5 years.

He will likely run. He will then be faced with some sort of criminal prosecution, which will fail. If he wins the GOP nomination, he will die before the election - or alternatively, if he survives to Election Day, if he wins, he will pass away before inauguration. Immediately upon the announcement of his death, the media will instantly set the narrative that there definitively is no evidence of foul play and any talk of foul play is misinformation and disinformation.

Trump will never be allowed in the White House again.

He will likely run. He will then be faced with some sort of criminal prosecution, which will fail. If he wins the GOP nomination, he will die before the election - or alternatively, if he survives to Election Day, if he wins, he will pass away before inauguration. Immediately upon the announcement of his death, the media will instantly set the narrative that there definitively is no evidence of foul play and any talk of foul play is misinformation and disinformation.

Trump will never be allowed in the White House again.
Sure hope you're correct. The country couldn't withstand it.

Back
Top Bottom