• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

2024, If Trump Wins, He'll Pardon the Rebels

still the idiot, he is trying to rewrite history and maybe elevate some sympathy for the rioters. Just causing potentially more havoc. Doing what he does best.

Must just be fomenting another kegger, one of those wild parties after which you realize you tried to topple the government but lost your glasses...

And you know exactly who is gonna be in these threads going "ya but they're so victimized! Everyone hates Dems! Of course they tried to do what they said they wanted to do!"

I don't know about anyone else but I'm enjoying the craziness from the folks on the right. In their fervor to defend their craziness all they are really doing is speaking to the craziest of the gop and alienating everyone else who does not believe in their craziness.

Capitol rioters lives matter.

I don't know about anyone else but I'm enjoying the craziness from the folks on the right. In their fervor to defend their craziness all they are really doing is speaking to the craziest of the gop and alienating everyone else who does not believe in their craziness.
I sometimes feel this way as well.
But other times I imagine we have social media, OAN, Hannity, Tucker, Alex Jones, Facebook, etc., literally transforming a majority of the GOP into these crazies, and that it's not something that will wear off any time soon.

Yes. He might.

Considering some of the people other Presidents have pardoned, though, this would be something of a nothingburger. (Except to the Trump haters and their useful idiots.)

After all wasn't Robert E Lee let off the hook?

Wow!
No, this is consistent with his claims, and evidence that China, Iran and the DNC/DC Status Quo helped change the US Voters Votes From Trump to Biden ! "IF" this is true then these people are PARTIOTS doing what any American should ! If he's wrong then they are guilty of at least breaking and entering...

The funny part about this is that we could have easily resolve this matter !
Just go to each State where there was evidence of Fraud and get the Voter list and compare it to
votes that were sent in and used to Certify the Election !....
The other funny part about this is that The people who swear there was no Fraud are fighting any attempt
to find the facts..... Odd don't you think ?

No, this is consistent with his claims, and evidence that China, Iran and the DNC/DC Status Quo helped change the US Voters Votes From Trump to Biden ! "IF" this is true then these people are PARTIOTS doing what any American should ! If he's wrong then they are guilty of at least breaking and entering...

Just go to each State where there was evidence of Fraud and get the Voter list and compare it to
The other funny part about this is that The people who swear there was no Fraud are fighting any attempt
4lgjyw.jpg

Is he planning on having a wild rally on the 18th?

Yes. He might.

Considering some of the people other Presidents have pardoned, though, this would be something of a nothingburger. (Except to the Trump haters and their useful idiots.)
Nominated as perhaps the worst what-a-boutism attempt of the decade.
Then again, you have proven time and again that there is literally nothing Trump could say or do that you wouldn't defend or excuse. The perfect Trumper.

I sometimes feel this way as well.
But other times I imagine we have social media, OAN, Hannity, Tucker, Alex Jones, Facebook, etc., literally transforming a majority of the GOP into these crazies, and that it's not something that will wear off any time soon.
I agree which is why they are dooming themselves as the party gets crazier and crazier.

I want all democrats to keep this in mind. After trump's win, everything after that was not good for the republicans. Trump and trumpism lost at the height of its popularity, lost the senate and the house and all it took was for democrats and independents who didn't care for trump to get out and vote and we can do it again. Make sure hatred doesn't win, get out and vote.

I agree which is why they are dooming themselves as the party gets crazier and crazier.

I want all democrats to keep this in mind. After trump's win, everything after that was not good for the republicans. Trump and trumpism lost at the height of its popularity, lost the senate and the house and all it took was for democrats and independents who didn't care for trump to get out and vote and we can do it again. Make sure hatred doesn't win, get out and vote.
Yep, Trump cured D voter apathy in a heartbeat. 81 million people came out to vote for Boring Joe.

lol....funny stuff ^

Wow!
e40a7c0bb0f84110bc991f1a6237834e.jpg

If anyone wants to see what anti American looks like, just read the above.

You are spouting mostly discredited conspiracy theories. There was absolutely no vote switching being orchestrated from China or Iran.

You are spouting mostly discredited conspiracy theories. There was absolutely no vote switching from China or Iran.
Didn't they blame a dead guy for a while until someone reminded them he was dead?

Back
Top Bottom