• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

2021 NCAA Basketball March Madness

I bask in the joy of a great game! My compliments to UCLA for an incredible tournament! Congratulations Zag fans!

Can't count Baylor out on Monday night.

I am so pissed I had to miss the second game.

I bask in the joy of a great game! My compliments to UCLA for an incredible tournament! Congratulations Zag fans! Can't count Baylor out on Monday night.
Definitely not. If Baylor plays defense like they did for fifteen minutes against Houston, no one beats them.

I am glad Gonzaga had someone test their mettle before the finals. They are in a conference where the second and third best teams are close to Tennessee and Wichita St. That's not bad, but it's the meat of the schedule. Houston is in the the same conference with Wichita St and you saw what Baylor did to Houston.

Tara VanDerveer - Wikipedia

They don't choke. They are exposed. ;)

Lol. Six straight sweet sixteens. 4 Elite Eight's in last 6. Two title game appearances in the last 4. Certainly sounds like we always get exposed.

It is Gonzaga's time.

Hopefully Mark Few can land a big contract at a bigger school now.

Mark Few could have had any open job he has wanted for the last decade. He's not interested. And why would he be? Competing for titles annually and it doesn't look like that's changing anytime soon. Likely getting #1 overall recruit Chet Holmgren next year.

Mark Few could have had any open job he has wanted for the last decade. He's not interested. And why would he be? Competing for titles annually and it doesn't look like that's changing anytime soon. Likely getting #1 overall recruit Chet Holmgren next year.
Obviously you love Gonzaga! Care to bet a $25 or $50 donation to DP? Loser agrees to make the donation within 24 hours of results. I predect Baylor covers the 4.5 point spread.

In North Carolina, Few can get a Chet Holmgren every year and compete for a title every season.

Gonzaga has not won a championship under Few. The year they win is when the top schools are not even at the dance.

Wow! Zags look rattled! Hard to stay poised after the kind of win the Zags experienced Saturday night. I predict Baylor wins tonight.

Wow! Zags look rattled! Hard to stay poised after the kind of win the Zags experienced Saturday night. I predict Baylor wins tonight.

Looks like Zags weak schedule is catching up with them again.

Bears continue to dominate just about all the major categories: boards, loose balls, fewer turnovers, better defense, rebounds, higher shooting percentage and hustle!

Zags look burned out. They peaked against UCLA.

Bears continue to dominate just about all the major categories: boards, loose balls, fewer turnovers, better defense, rebounds, higher shooting percentage and hustle!
So much for that undefeated season. Is the incredible 31-game winning streak about to end?

Six straight sweet sixteens. 4 Elite Eight's in last 6. Two title game appearances in the last 4. Certainly sounds like we always get exposed.

Wow, I did not realize they had choked so often!

Basketball history has several examples of very good teams that played soft schedules and then get exposed in the Tourney.
As a matter of fact, an analysis of mid majors who get in the tourney showed that they are generally overvalued. Overall they do less well than the similarly rated power conference teams.

Certainly Gonzaga is a great program but they would not stand out as they do if they were not a mid major playing a soft schedule every year.

Sorry it looks badfor you now, maybe you can come back in the next 36 minutes.

Who predicts the Zags continue to chip away at the deficit in the 2nd half?

10 points between them....not insurmountable.

Does this game come down to the last five minutes, or did the Zags peak against UCLA and Baylor wins tonight's Energy Battle?

Stay tuned! We shall soon find out! I LOVE THIS TOURNAMENT!

Who predicts the Zags continue to chip away at the deficit in the 2nd half?

I do.

I think the game is a toss up still. I'd not be surprised to the Zags win by 10. Just come out strong to start the second half and they got it.

Wow, I did not realize they had choked so often!

Basketball history has several examples of very good teams that played soft schedules and then get exposed in the Tourney.
As a matter of fact, an analysis of mid majors who get in the tourney showed that they are generally overvalued. Overall they do less well than the similarly rated power conference teams.

Certainly Gonzaga is a great program but they would not stand out as they do if they were not a mid major playing a soft schedule every year.

Sorry it looks badfor you now, maybe you can come back in the next 36 minutes.

Ya duke and Kentucky are really Bragging how many final 4s they make!

It is about the championships.

Zags choked. The game is over.

Back
Top Bottom