• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

2021 NCAA Basketball March Madness

So far so good: #1 & 2 advanced.

I can see Michigan losing tonight though.
I don't predict an upset tonight, though it would not come as a surprise if at least one of the PAC12 teams win.

USC has the Tree Top Flying Mobley Bros. UCLA's path to the Elite 8 included the extra play-in game/win over Michigan State. Let us thank the Basketball Gods for bringing back March Madness! Play Ball! Win or go Home!

I don't predict an upset tonight, though it would not come as a surprise if at least one of the PAC12 teams win.

USC has the Tree Top Flying Mobley Bros. UCLA's path to the Elite 8 included the extra play-in game/win over Michigan State. Let us thank the Basketball Gods for bringing back March Madness! Play Ball! Win or go Home!
So far three of the four favorites are in. Michigan left to go.

I'm not confident that they can win. Too bad the game is on so late. I'll never be able to stay up for all of it.

Halftime, Michigan down by 4. Not looking good for my Wolverines. No real surprise though.

From the 1st four to the Final FOUR! Way to play UCLA!

I don't see UCLA upsetting Gonzaga. Going to pass on predicting the winner of the Baylor v. Houston game.

I correctly picked 3 of the final 4, so my bracket is still alive. I've got Houston beating Gonzaga in the final game but I'm concerned about the Houston/Baylor game because Baylor looked really tough last night!

Baylor Opens as 4.5-Point Favorite Over Houston in Final Four – How Will the Odds Move?

Can't count Houston out! I can certainly undertstand why some bettors bet on Houston.

Arkansas out rebounded Baylor. Baylor shot really well against Arkansas and won the turnover battle BIGLY.... 15-9 which resulted in a 21-6 edge in points.

I didn't see Houston take down Oregon State.

Grin with me fans! How nice the NCAA Dance returned!

Houston has been deliberate, solid and steady with a very impressive defense. But, I worry the electricity of Baylor will make that steady/deliberate manner of Houston less effective.

It is Gonzaga's time.

Hopefully Mark Few can land a big contract at a bigger school now.

It is Gonzaga's time.

Why would he want to? The Zags are the new Duke Blue Devils.

It is Gonzaga's time.

He has no desire to go anywhere else. He is a Northwest guy true and blue.

I admit I'm not a college basketball fan. But when Gonzaga started this run of theirs years ago it took me about five years to learn what state they were even from. Lol
What's funny is that it's not even in a nice part of that state.

What's funny is that it's not even in a nice part of that state.

Whoa,,whoa there. I live in Spokane.

The Spokane River that runs right through the middle of town. Now show me your town.

2c85cd61354f468f9ca10f4097bffb30.jpg

Why would he want to? The Zags are the new Duke Blue Devils.

I wouldn't be surprised if Duke called. Remember they didn't even make the tournament this year.

Whoa,,whoa there. I live in Spokane.

The Spokane River that runs right through the middle of town. Now show me your town.

View attachment 67325825
chicago-skyline-photo-l.jpg

I haven't lived there in a while, but it's still my town.

I've never been to Washington or Chicago. But my older daughter married a man from Washington. She's been there a few times to visit his family who still lives there. She loved it. Now her and her husband live in Boston. So idk... Lol

My bracket is suddenly looking better. My misses played each other or my choices beat 'em.

I have three of the Final Four, missing UCLA. Naturally, Gonzaga gets the #11 seed, while Baylor and Houston have to play.

The Final four pits UCLA against two small conference schools and a team that last made the Final Four in the Truman administration. There is somehow fitting that 11 time champion UCLA is the big underdog.

Roy Williams just retired so I wouldn't be surprised if they called Mark Few.

Baylor is putting the hurt on Houston. Wow.

In the pregame they said that this is Baylor's first Final Four since Truman. Only one Texas university has ever won an NCAA division 1 men's title--Texas Western in 1966--but four different Texas universities have had women's programs win since 1982. Baylor women have won it three times.

Baylor is putting the hurt on Houston. Wow.

In the pregame they said that this is Baylor's first Final Four since Truman. Only one Texas university has ever won an NCAA division 1 men's title--Texas Western in 1966--but four different Texas universities have had women's programs win since 1982. Baylor women have won it three times.
Probably for the best. IMO, Baylor is the only team with half a chance against the Zags.

Wow! What a competitive 1st half between the Zags and Bruins! UCLA came to play! This good game bodes well for a highly competitive Final on Monday!

Stay tuned for the 2nd Half! I predict Zags win.

I would like to take this moment to reiterate that having conference champions in the four playin games is horse shit.

With that said, let the games begin.
It's still not the same. No real crowds, cardboard cutouts. Nope. Just doesn't cut it.

Tied in OT. UCLA surprisingly hangs with the Zags.

Back
Top Bottom