• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

2021 NCAA Basketball March Madness

azgreg

Chicks dig the long ball
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
I would like to take this moment to reiterate that having conference champions in the four playin games is horse shit.

With that said, let the games begin.

Gonzaga is the best team. Hopefully they don't choke like they always do in the tourny.

Illinois will stop The Gonz in the final game...
PERIOD / FULL STOP / TheLOW

1616157757712.png
1616157791285.png
*********​

Last edited:
Nice come from behind win for UCLA last night.

Whoops, Ohio State does it again.

Way to go ORU. In my upset special, the other OSU did me proud. Go Beavers.

This happens about every 2-3 years, but it still rocks. Thank goodness I have OSU losing in Sweet 16. I missed both games in that sub-bracket. It looks like UNC will let me down too.

Nice come from behind win for UCLA last night.
#11 seed UCLA brought their end of the MIchigan State game 'Play-In' momentum with them against #6 seed BYU.

Sunday Game of the Night (for me): Florida v. Oral Roberts

Go Gators!

I rarely watch basketball but because of corona virus I'm home more & have taken an interest
My 2 cents worth. Garza of Iowa the announcers couldn't stop praising but was outplayed by Cockburn of Illinois
in the Big Ten tourney. Cockburn I then thought was a super star but today was outplayed by Krutwig of Loyala.
Garza was or is supposed to be the player of the year but from what I saw Cockburn & Krutwig were better playerrs

Obanor very impressive for Orel Roberts

I’m a LSU guy and pulling for them. But the NCAA is hanging overhead. Just do it already lol.

Yesterday first time ever 4 double digit seeds advanced

I was an Illini fan this morning. Now I’m rooting for Loyola to get to the final!
You have to love their approach--nothing but lay-ups and 3-pts. Defensively, there are issues that good teams can exploit.
Yesterday first time ever 4 double digit seeds advanced
Naturally, I was playing the chalk.

Still, it will likely be 3s and higher in the Final Four.

Joakim Noah, why?

J

You have to love their approach--nothing but lay-ups and 3-pts. Defensively, there are issues that good teams can exploit.

Joakim Noah, why?

J
I'm concerned with LSU -5 vs 1-seed Michigan

Joakim Noah, why?

J
Loyola was ranked 18th in the nation, and 10th in the rankings the NCAA uses to pick seeds. They got screwed with an 8 seed, when in reality, they should be a 3 seed, or 5th at the very worst.

Now they get the same Sweet 16 opponents a 1 seed would get.

Don't forget, an 8 seed has won the championship--Arizona in 1997.

Now they get the same Sweet 16 opponents a 1 seed would get.

Don't forget, an 8 seed has won the championship--Arizona in 1997.

Arizona was a four seed in 1997.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom