• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

2020 results

john patriot

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
the democrats still not over their loss in 2016, will they be able to handle their defeat in 2020, the only way the democrats can win is by stealing the election! 2024

the democrats still not over their loss in 2016, will they be able to handle their defeat in 2020, the only way the democrats can win is by stealing the election! 2024

Tks to the left, this november election will be a mess....but this is their goal all along, as they know Trump will win, but they are going to mess it all up.....truly sad, and hopefully some of them will actually move out of this country, instead of just blowing about it.....but on the bright side, I have purchased thousands of shares of the "Kleenex" corporation to reap a huge gain from these cry babies.....:lamo

...but we won in 2018. I *think* 2018 comes after 2016. I think.

the democrats still not over their loss in 2016,

Projection. Trump supporters are wanking to reruns of the 2016 results and assume everybody else is thinking about them too.

...but we won in 2018. I *think* 2018 comes after 2016. I think.

Incorrect. There have been no elections since 2016. 2016 was the alpha and the omega of elections. They were the first and they were the last. In fact, it is 2016 right now.

QAnon is a far-right conspiracy theory alleging that a cabal of Satan-worshiping pedophiles running a global child sex-trafficking ring is plotting against President Donald Trump, who is battling them. No part of the theory is based on fact.*

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

QAnon is a far-right conspiracy theory alleging that a cabal of Satan-worshiping pedophiles running a global child sex-trafficking ring is plotting against President Donald Trump, who is battling them. No part of the theory is based on fact.*

what planet are you on, you know nothing about Qanon, Q is real and a friend of Trump stop drinking the liberal kool aid! Q 2024

what planet are you on, you know nothing about Qanon, Q is real and a friend of Trump stop drinking the liberal kool aid! Q 2024

Says the QAnon guy! :2rofll:

It's not the Democrats who are calling this election "rigged" before it's even happened. It's not the Democrats who are sabotaging the post office and telling lies about the reliability of mail-in voting. That's all you and your trumpist buddies.

It's hard to believe you actually believe what you post, but then - you're a trump voter.

Brilliant! Zzzzzzzzz

What if Biden and Trump are executed by a military tribunal?

Biden needs to come out of his basement and campaign, the democrats may not be able to steal enough votes for him to be elected. excuse me! I mean re-elected since he thinks he was President! he can't remember what office he is running for, where he is at, how pathetic. I hope I never have dementia its sad. Q 2024

Back
Top Bottom