• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

2020 Presidential Election night discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedAkston

Master of Shenanigans
Administrator
Dungeon Master
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
This thread is for discussion surrounding the Presidential Election. Any off-topic posts or posts that violate the rules will be dealt with. Make sure to read this stickied thread here prior to posting in this forum.

St Petersburg florida county going for Biden which is big

A word of warning: do not pay attention to incomplete results this election. WIth mail in voting, early voting, and record numbers of people voting, until the total votes counted approaches 100 %, the numbers the networks are presenting are basically meaningless.

A word of warning: do not pay attention to incomplete results this election. WIth mail in voting, early voting, and record numbers of people voting, until the total votes counted approaches 100 %, the numbers the networks are presenting are basically meaningless.
Some states count mail in voting first

I've got beer goggles on... don't do that to me.

As of now there are still 6-7 too close to call (and I am switching between ABC, CNN, and FoxNews with some frequency.)

Yes, very drunk

Virginia for Biden, Kentucky for Trump.

Fox called Virginia for Biden. Kentucky for Trump.
I don't understand how they can call Virginia with less than 1% counted and when Trump is ahead by almost 18%. They are basing it on "polls," which was the problem in 2016.

I guess I have to turn my television back on. Until I saw this thread, I didn't know that networks were finally calling results.

I don't understand how they can call Virginia when Trump is ahead by almost 17%. They are basing it on "polls," which was the problem in 2016.

its because the big democrat areas have not come in yet. Neither party bothered with Va, figuring its now deep blue. Lots of liberals have moved into the areas around DC in the last ten years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom