• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

2020 Presidential Election night discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
It appears that Trump has requested another machine count of the ballots in Georgia, and there's talk about a potential Coup with the GOP legislators in Michigan. When it all said and done, Biden is going to win Georgia for a third time and the 16 Democratic electors in Michigan will cast their votes for President. I really can't see an alternative here.
Remind me.

When did vice president Al Gore finally concede? Wasn't it late December?

Remind me.

When did vice president Al Gore finally concede? Wasn't it late December?
Apples to oranges. Gore would have won if all the votes were counted. Trump does not want all the votes counted. he wants to opposite.

Apples to oranges. Gore would have won if all the votes were counted. Trump does not want all the votes counted. he wants to opposite.

Al Gore is not relevant here. It's a distraction point, designed to divert the conversation. We're talking about Donald Trump in 2020, not Al Gore in 2000.

Another Trump promise busted. He said that no one would be talking about COVID! COVID! COVID! anymore come November 4th, especially in the "evil" media, but they are.

No, it's relevant.

A crime was committed involving several voting machines. The most likely possibility is someone set out to create illegal ballots, and failed. Who knows. Maybe they took newer system also and didn't completely fail.

Why isn't this suspicious?

No, the most likely crime is "guy trying to make a few bucks discovered the goods were worthless and dumped them."

But seeing as how you are using some key words like "crime" and "illegal," you've still got this whole "evidence" thing to worry about. Have any yet?

No, it's relevant.

A crime was committed involving several voting machines. The most likely possibility is someone set out to create illegal ballots, and failed. Who knows. Maybe they took newer system also and didn't completely fail.

Why isn't this suspicious?

LINK?

Vote tabulators can't be used to create ballots, legal and or illegal ones.

No, the most likely crime is "guy trying to make a few bucks discovered the goods were worthless and dumped them."

But seeing as how you are using some key words like "crime" and "illegal," you've still got this whole "evidence" thing to worry about. Have any yet?
The funny thing is, he doesn’t know exactly why they were there, but he KNOWS it wasn’t some scheme to hide Ossoff votes to allow Perdue to win.

It's all just a big conspiracy and they are all out to get you LoP.
Wow.

I didn't know that.

Do you have aliens wispering in your ears, telling you that?

Down goes Sidney Powell. She is no longer apart of the Trump's legal defense team after accusing Brian Kemp of rigging the election in favor of Biden. An odd charge, seeing as how Kemp is a Republican and been a loyal supporter of the President.

Yes.

Worthless because they could no longer be used to commit election fraud.

Down goes Sidney Powell. She is no longer apart of the Trump's legal defense team after accusing Brian Kemp of rigging the election in favor of Biden. An odd charge, seeing as how Kemp is a Republican and been a loyal supporter of the President.
Well he did rig the election for himself against stacey abrams.

LINK?

Vote tabulators can't be used to create ballots, legal and or illegal ones.
Where did you see someone claim they were tabulators? Maybe they were. I read someplace they were last used in the primaries, and found they weren't reliable.

Gore had an argument, Trump does not. No hypocrisy. Even if your premise was true, that doesn't counter Trump's attempt to staging a coup and presenting to judges with non-existent arguments.
Just because you like the left side argument and not the right side argument, doesn't mean it is any less valid.

Yes.

Worthless because they could no longer be used to commit election fraud.

If your goal was, as Tucker Carlson put it, the biggest crime in the history of this country, you wouldn't leave evidence of it in a field.

If your goal was making a few bucks off electronics you didn't realize were worthless until later, you'd probably be more willing to do that.

Or perhaps there was no intention of a crime. Perhaps some lazy truck driver decided he didn't feel like delivering garbage to a warehouse when he'd already been paid. Or maybe some warehouse owner saw this stuff taking up space for no good reason and chucked it.

You're grasping at straws out of sheer desperation and you know full well there's no actual evidence of millions of actual fraudulent votes.

It's not hypocrisy because the two situations are not comparable.

Exactly, but lets not fall for the poster's attempt at diversion. There's no pathway for Trump to win here. It would have to go through Democratic unpledged electors and faithless electors voting against Biden.

It's not hypocrisy because the two situations are not comparable.
You're right.

Gore convinced only certain precincts to recount the votes, in violation of Florida law. The courts put a stop to the illegal actions.

You're right.

Gore convinced only certain precincts to recount the votes, in violation of Florida law. The courts put a stop to the illegal actions.

You can relitigate a 20 year old case all you like, nobody is interested. I'm interested in the 2020 election, which Biden won.

Trump's case is pathetic. No evidence has been demonstrated. That's why his lawyers keep getting tossed out of court. Several times with prejudice, which is judge-speak for "if you keep wasting my time with this absolute garbage there will be consequences."

You can relitigate a 20 year old case all you like, nobody is interested. I'm interested in the 2020 election, which Biden won.

Trump's case is pathetic. No evidence has been demonstrated. That's why his lawyers keep getting tossed out of court. Several times with prejudice, which is judge-speak for "if you keep wasting my time with this absolute garbage there will be consequences."
Yes, I see it very unlikely that any of this legal maneuvering by team Trump will change that.

What will you say if they do pull a rabbit out of their hat, and team Trump wins?

Face it. It isn't over. The outcome will likely not change, but it isn't over. So, why concede?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom