• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

2020 Presidential Candidates: NAME YOUR ONE, TWO, THREE

Right now and very subject to change, dramatically:
1. Harris
2. Castro
3. Booker

1. Biden
2. Beto
3. Anyone not Sanders

1. Biden.

And since I'm supposed to pick two more:
2. If Sanders runs, I'll support his choice but I personally think it's a bad idea.
3. Warren

I expect to change my mind many times before voting season. I want the Democrats to have a good fight deciding which one can generate the most excitement in the fight against the orange abomination. And then I'll throw my support 100% behind that person.

1. Booker
2. Harris
3. Warren

Me, me, me. Oh, you meant for the democrats, sorry. For some reason I was thinking GOP, excuse my silver moment.

Don't have any favorite, don't even know who all will attempt a run. I want to hear them speak, their ideas other wise it's just a shot in the dark. Let's see what's what in six months.

Very early likes for Dems:
1) Harris.
2) Klobuchar.
3) Warren/Biden (so I cheated)

For Reps:
1) Almost anybody but Trump
2) Almost anybody but Trump
3) Almost anybody but Trump

Seriously, Huntsman, Kasich and I don't know who else because I could care less about the GOP.

I honestly don't see what people like about Biden.

Down home, kind-hearted folksy kind of guy. Unlike the jerk in charge now.

Smart, knows how to make deals, left, but not way far left, experienced, able to get things done.

Re Biden it’s all relative; GWB has been elevated lately.

My top three haven’t declared yet.........

1- Robert Francis O'Rourke
2- Joe Biden
3 - Kamala Harris

1. Bernie
2. Warren
3. Harris

I think people will like him less once they start looking at his record.

I like all the names noted above. I think they are so radical left that Trump gets reelected for sure.

I like all the names noted above. I think they are so radical left that Trump gets reelected for sure.

Sure, Biden is radical left. Biden would have stomped all over Trump in 2016 and if he gets the nomination in 2020, he'll spank Trump hard. Trump will be crying like the little baby that he is.

1. None of the above

Just like in 2016

1. Bernie (as long as he seems to be in good health and have good energy during the campaign)
2. Warren
3. Harris (still luke warm on her so she could easily fall off the list as I learn more about the other candidates)

1. Bernie
2. Warren
3. Tulsi

Shame about Ojeda, but I respect his decision. I think he should have stayed in if only to build his brand and name recognition, but I admire that he put his small donors first, knowing he couldn't deliver on their expectations.

Harris and Beto I have no use for. Insincere progressive pretenders, and too close with big monied interests, nevermind Harris' glaring missteps during her career as a prosecutor.

Last edited:
I keep wanting to add “Father” before your #1

That made me smile. :)

You must know that as I type these words, just a few feet away, is an original 1968 Bobby Kennedy for President poster framed on my wall. I got it right off the wall in one of his headquarters the day after he died when they were cleaning the place out. So I like to use any excuse to refer to Mr. O'Rourke by his full name.

de Blasio
Harris
Klobuchar

These haven't even declared but I'm hoping for any one of them. They're all great.

1. Amy Klobuchar
2. Jeff Merkeley
3. Governor Jay Inslee of Washington State
4. Mitchell Joseph Landrieu ex Mayor of New Orleans (love this guy)
5. Sherrod Brown

1. Bernie
2. Warren
3. Harris or Gabbard.

Back
Top Bottom