• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

2019 NCAA Men's Basketball Tournament

Unfortunately my Arizona Wildcats will miss this year's dance. The 2017 players (seven including all 5 starters) who left for the league and the damage done to the recruiting class from the FBI investigation was too much to overcome.

Unfortunately my Arizona Wildcats will miss this year's dance. The 2017 players (seven including all 5 starters) who left for the league and the damage done to the recruiting class from the FBI investigation was too much to overcome.

Do you think your coach will be charged?

Do you think your coach will be charged?

Really don't know. According to a few guys I know on the inside something strange is going on.

I haven't followed College basketball ay all so far this year. But once the tournament gets close I'll start, and then do what I usually do, root for the Big East teams.

I haven't followed College basketball ay all so far this year. But once the tournament gets close I'll start, and then do what I usually do, root for the Big East teams.

In the Big East I root for Butler. Long ago when I was an undergraduate they were in the same small college conference (Indiana Collegiate Conference) as my alma mater, DePauw. Since then Butler has gone big time, while DePauw is Division III.

In the Big East I root for Butler. Long ago when I was an undergraduate they were in the same small college conference (Indiana Collegiate Conference) as my alma mater, DePauw. Since then Butler has gone big time, while DePauw is Division III.

I'm just an old time Big East fan.. From the 1st year of the conference. I use to have a sweatshirt from every team, lol... Cuse, Georgetown, St. John's, Boston College, and the rest.. They have since been gutted, but thanks to Villanova it's still a pretty good conference.

Don't sleep on WA. Matisse Thybulle is a beast in the WA zone...

Are they the only good team in the PAC-12?

The Pac-12 has been a joke for a while. There is no excuse for USC and UCLA being this bad for so long.

I still do not understand how Sean Miller still has a job.

The Pac-12 has been a joke for a while. There is no excuse for USC and UCLA being this bad for so long.

I still do not understand how Sean Miller still has a job.

Miller is in deep kimchee. Mike Hopkins is the real deal. WA is going to be very good for a long time now. And OR should be better as well.

This is a 5 star recruit projected as the #1 pick in 2020.

Watch this dunk. He admitted it was because he got stuck in the air. Freaking amazing.

When does the tourny start?

[FONT=&quot]Selection Sunday in 2019 is scheduled for March 17. The First Four begins Tuesday, March 19, in Dayton, Ohio. The first round of the tournament begins on Thursday, March 21. Regional sites in 2019 are Hartford CT, Salt Lake City UT, Des Moines IA, Jacksonville FL, Tulsa OK, Columbus OH, Columbia SC and San Jose CA. [/FONT]

This is the year the Zags win it all.

And which team do you favor?

I predicted Tennessee dropping the games to both Kentucky and LSU although they did better than I anticipated taking LSU to OT.

I like UNC, Duke, Kentucky and Virginia in the final 4.

Back
Top Bottom