• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

2019-2020 NHL Thread - Ice Hockey Baby!!!

They sure as hell showed up for the first period.

Not sure how/why they let Dallas get to within one goal, or how/why TB couldn't score after the first period?

I can see Dallas beating Tampa into submission in this series. I would not have thought that a month ago.
Last night, I dreamed I was watching a young Phil Esposito play for the Blackhawks, red jersey and all. I have no idea why, but I thought I'd share that rather odd experience.

Was great to see Tampa Bay Stamkos return to the game and also scoring. He didn't play long but was a definite moral boost to the team.

It feels like a 7 game series and the winner may be who can still be healthy after all these hits.

The Problem Of Pain, a short(half hour) documentary from TSN about issues with how the NHL deals with pain management. Fascinating stuff.

Note to Dallas: when the other team is advancing the puck into your D-zone, it is not a good time for a line change...

Was great to see Tampa Bay Stamkos return to the game and also scoring. He didn't play long but was a definite moral boost to the team.

It feels like a 7 game series and the winner may be who can still be healthy after all these hits.

Amazing.

Stamkos hasn't played in a game in 6 months or more?
Returns, plays roughly 5 minutes. Scores a goal. Sits on bench the rest of the game. Team wins.

Not sure what his injuries are, but damn....

Dallas draws first blood in game 4.

Will we see a 2-2 series after tonight's game? Hope so.

I want a 7 game series.

Game is nuts tonight.

OT again.
Total BS giving Point an embelishment penalty when Dallas's Perry had his stick up the scrotum of Point. What?

Dallas draws first blood in game 4.

Will we see a 2-2 series after tonight's game? Hope so.

I want a 7 game series.
They are tied at 4 each and headed into overtime as we speak...Go Stars!

This series is not going 7 games now.

Sure looks that way now.

We may have our Stanley Cup Champion tonight!!!!

Will Stamkos play tonight???
If TB finishes it tonight it would be fitting to have Stamkos come back out on the ice.

These have been absolutely great edge of your seat games. Dallas has played fierce but I don't think either of these two teams could go 3 straight wins against each other.

One thing for certain is that if TB wins it will mean for the first time ever the Stanley Cup is coming to my town.

One thing for certain is that if TB wins it will mean for the first time ever the Stanley Cup is coming to my town.

Were you not alive when Tampa Bay won the SC before?
Or just not living in/near TB at that time?

Were you not alive when Tampa Bay won the SC before?
Or just not living in/near TB at that time?
Oh no , TB Tyler Johnson is from Spokane, WA where I live. I have met his mother a couple times as she is friends with couple of my friends.
So if they win, it will be big here in Spokane and he has to bring it home when it is his turn.

Oh no , TB Tyler Johnson is from Spokane, WA where I live. I have met his mother a couple times as she is friends with couple of my friends.
So if they win, it will be big here in Spokane and he has to bring it home when it is his turn.

Well that's awesome.

If you get a chance, a picture of the CUP here would be very cool.

Well that's awesome.

If you get a chance, a picture of the CUP here would be very cool.

Got a million of ‘em.

Earlier this century, we had it in Chicago every other year...

3f18e664b8d878daa595b7d31c3f0d68.jpg

Game about to start, looking forward to it!

Edit: Oh, and Detroit just got Staal and a 2nd rounder from next year in exchange for "future considerations". Basically, a pure cap dump by the Rangers. Good move for Detroit, who now already has 3 picks in the 2021 second round.

Gotta say, Dallas does not seem to be playing like this game could end their season.

Not seeing much in terms of "letting it all hang out".

It's almost like they think they have 4 or 5 more games to turn things around.

Gotta say, Dallas does not seem to be playing like this game could end their season.

Not seeing much in terms of "letting it all hang out".

It's almost like they think they have 4 or 5 more games to turn things around.
Got a chance, power play.

Back
Top Bottom