• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

2016 Presidential Election night discussion [Read #1397]

Re: 2016 Presidential Election night discussion

I got my lighter ready for a good constitution burning!

Got a copy of the amendments too? :lol:

I got my lighter ready for a good constitution burning!

Save it, along with the Bill of Rights if you have one, your grandchildren might want to see what we once had back in the day............

40,000 votes are in and DA60 News is making an official prediction of a:

Hillary Clinton victory.

The bitch will win over the buffoon.

Damn you, I spent a couple minutes wondering what DA60 news was, and was about to google it when the joke finally clicked!

Got a copy of the amendments too? :lol:

I approve of those, except for the 2nd and 10th.

Exit polling is weird right now since they are not spoiling the surprise. I noticed that Clinton beat Trump pn who would be a better commander in chief, and when was the last time a democrat did better than a republican at that? It won't matter much if at all, but it kinda lept out at me.
Thanks for that info as I missed it. Watching on CNN - how about you?

Thanks for that info as I missed it. Watching on CNN - how about you?

Bouncing between FOX and MSNBC, sp I get the best of both worlds.

I think I'll go all partisan and watch the returns with The Young Turks because Cenk getting excited cracks me up.

Who is Cenk??

We do not have Fox on our cable subscription. Otherwise i would also be listening to them as well.

We do not have Fox on our cable subscription. Otherwise i would also be listening to them as well.

It gets confusing for me at 7, when the Red Wings game starts, and then at 8, when wrestling comes on.

Active shooter situation at Azusa CA. Might be near a polling place, a school on lockdown.

I just turned on the news, and already I am depressed, and they have not even talked about who will win...
Get ready for more depression--Trump is on track to win Kentucky at this very hour. I know, I know--Clinton had an outside shot in Kentucky's small but vocal LGBT community but alas she has come up short.

Enjoy the rest of the evening. There's still West Virginia and long shot Idaho out west.

I think I'll go all partisan and watch the returns with The Young Turks because Cenk getting excited cracks me up.

Got TYT on the laptop, MSNBC on the TV. I'm getting all liberal conspiracy up in here.

Get ready for more depression--Trump is on track to win Kentucky at this very hour. I know, I know--Clinton had an outside shot in Kentucky's small but vocal LGBT community but alas she has come up short.

Enjoy the rest of the evening. There's still West Virginia and long shot Idaho out west.

We knew Trump would win Kentucky months ago.

It gets confusing for me at 7, when the Red Wings game starts, and then at 8, when wrestling comes on.

Go with the hockey game.

Too early to call SC and Georgia, not looking good for Trump

GA too close to call
Virginia too early to call
Indiana Trump
KY to Trump
Vermont to Clinton
SC too early to call

Note difference between too close and too early.

LOL!

Some would see that as the *worst* of both worlds!

(alright, I'm actually fine with MSNBC's coverage. Todd's a great analyst - quantitative or otherwise, Kornacki's O.K. at the board, and Mathews is good for color and historical perspective)

LOL!

Some would see that as the *worst* of both worlds!

(alright, I'm actually fine with MSNBC's coverage. Todd's a great analyst - quantitative or otherwise, Kornacki's O.K. at the board, and Mathews is good for color and historical perspective)

FNC hasnt been too bad so far. Rove was humbled so much after 2012 hes been very tight lipped tonight.

Too early to call SC and Georgia, not looking good for Trump
My opinion- HRC will do better in GA than Obama did.

FNC hasnt been too bad so far. Rove was humbled so much after 2012 hes been very tight lipped tonight.

aww **** I spoke too soon, Rove has his fuzzy math going again

Yeah agreed. They're pretty accurate.

This is already amazing.

CNN is saying some districts in NC will be able to say open another 60 minutes or so.

This is already amazing.

CNN is saying some districts in NC will be able to say open another 60 minutes or so.

Computer glitches. Certain counties only???

Back
Top Bottom