• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

2016 - Hillary Clinton v. Chris Christie

Vote

• Total voters

Josie

*probably reading smut*
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Right
I have a theory about how this election would end up. I want to see if I'm right.

Who would you vote for?

I have a theory about how this election would end up. I want to see if I'm right.

Who would you vote for?

I backed Clinton in 2008, and I will back her almost certainly if she runs again. Of course things can and do change in 3 years, so that is subject to change is something significant happened to change my mind.

How does an unscientific internet DP poll help you see if you're right?

I am not the biggest Josie supporter on the board(as her, she will tell you the same), but even I knew what she meant. Just treat it as a serious question, she asked it in a respectful, polite way.

I don't think either of them will be the nominee so I picked other, because in my world of fantasy political election, Genghis Khan will win as an independent (or maybe it is Khan Noonien Singh....I get my Khans mixed up)

Who would you vote for?

I actually like Chris Christie, but he won't be the next President of the USA, that will be Hillary Clinton.

There is not a Democrat, or a Republican who will be able to defeat her.

Chris Christie will have a lot of support, but it won't be enough.

Wait and see.

"Better days are coming." ~ But not for today's out of touch, running out of time, GOP.

I actually like Chris Christie, but he won't be the next President of the USA, that will be Hillary Clinton.

There is not a Democrat, or a Republican who will be able to defeat her.

Wait and see.

"Better days are coming." ~ But not for today's out of touch, running out of time, GOP.

If Mark Warner goes all in, Hillary will have a tough time financially.

Fisher;1062110250[QUOTE said:
]I don't think either of them will be the nominee so I picked other, because in my world of fantasy political election, Genghis Khan will win as an independent (or maybe it is Khan Noonien Singh....I get my Khans mixed up)
[/QUOTE]

Anything could happen before the election, I know that Hillary Clinton is not a young lady, but she seems to be in good health and I believe that she will be around for quite a while.

Her and Chris Christie will both be big factors in the election, but I believe that Hillary Clinton will end up in the White House.

Tough choice because I like them both. I'm a big Hillary fan, though, so she wins. :)

Fisher;1062110300[QUOTE said:
]If Mark Warner goes all in, Hillary will have a tough time financially.
[/QUOTE]

I like Mark Warner, but his cash will not defeat Hillary Clinton.
Wait and see.

Anything could happen before the election, I know that Hillary Clinton is not a young lady, but she seems to be in good health and I believe that she will be around for quite a while.

Her and Chris Christie will both be big factors in the election, but I believe that Hillary Clinton will end up in the White House.

I don't think she will get the nomination. I initially supported her in 2008, but then her husband started through my area and was a total lying arrogant jerk reminding me that he came with her so I voted for Obama in the primary and then McCain in the general. I don't think she will have an easier route after benghazi. Her opponents in the primary and the general will make her eat that 'What does it matter?' or whatever it was faux pas. I actually don't think she will even run though. I still maintain Obama will try to put her on the Supreme Court to replace Ginsburg

Likewise, I think Portman could cream Christie on the GOP side if he decided to take a serious run.

I like Mark Warner, but his cash will not defeat Hillary Clinton.
Wait and see.

His fiscal responsibility will. I will wait and see, as should you. Obamacare is going to be such a financial fiasco that the moderates and independents will be looking for someone with financial management strength and Mark Warner is that for the democrats plus he is super well connected in the world of dollars and cents and is tolerably moderate to conservative to center right voters.

l have no idea who would win but the middle east politics may change teh results

Between the two, I'd probably vote for Christie over Clinton, although I really don't think there would be much real difference between the two overall.

Christie isn't my favorite candidate in the world, but I like him enough I wouldn't go third party.

Tough choice because I like them both. I'm a big Hillary fan, though, so she wins. :)

I respect Christie as a person and politician, but I can't stand his policy stances. I like Clinton less than Christie as a person and politician(though I do not dislike her), but she matches up very close with me on policy.

Who would you vote for?

Third Party, maybe the Balloon Animal Party or something.... If you ask me who'd win? It would be the strumpet. The female strumpet just to clarify.

If I had a vote, I'd vote for Christie, no contest, however if Christie is the nominee Clinton will likely, unfortunately, win because too many Republicans will again sit on their hands and withhold their vote in protest of the nominee.

I don't think she will get the nomination. I initially supported her in 2008, but then her husband started through my area and was a total lying arrogant jerk reminding me that he came with her so I voted for Obama in the primary and then McCain in the general. I don't think she will have an easier route after benghazi. Her opponents in the primary and the general will make her eat that 'What does it matter?' or whatever it was faux pas. I actually don't think she will even run though. I still maintain Obama will try to put her on the Supreme Court to replace Ginsburg

Likewise,
I think Portman could cream Christie on the GOP side if he decided to take a serious run

Portman is one of the Republicans that I would seriously consider voting for

I respect Christie as a person and politician, but I can't stand his policy stances. I like Clinton less than Christie as a person and politician(though I do not dislike her), but she matches up very close with me on policy.

God, you sound like a Zimmerman jurist.

Likewise, I think Portman could cream Christie on the GOP side if he decided to take a serious run.

I hope so. Besides huntsman who realistically I think has little chance, Portman is my favorite candidate.

If I had a vote, I'd vote for Christie, no contest, however if Christie is the nominee Clinton will likely, unfortunately, win because too many Republicans will again sit on their hands and withhold their vote in protest of the nominee.

Maybe not this time, CJ. Christie seems to have offended only the die-hard "party first" group. Most of the people I have talked with admire the fact that he was looking out for his constituents during Sandy, and he had no problem crossing the aisle to get it done! Nothing wrong with that, and it would be nice if others did the same, and put Country first! :thumbs:

Good evening, CJ. :2wave:

Maybe not this time, CJ. Christie seems to have offended only the die-hard "party first" group. Most of the people I have talked with admire the fact that he was looking out for his constituents during Sandy, and he had no problem crossing the aisle to get it done! Nothing wrong with that, and it would be nice if others did the same, and put Country first! :thumbs:

Good evening, CJ. :2wave:

Good evening Lady P.

I'm not so much concerned about his actions during Sandy and I don't think most Republicans will care about that - I was more referring to Christie's positions on some issues such as his flip-flopping on abortion, he favors some gun control, he favors expanded green energy at the expense of other options, etc. The NRA types, as an example, will never work for or vote for a candidate who supports any kind of gun control.

Back
Top Bottom