• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

2016 - Hillary Clinton v. Chris Christie

Vote

• Total voters
God, you sound like a Zimmerman jurist.

Why? Personal, political, stance on issues are three separate things, why would you not judge them separately?

l have no idea who would win but the middle east politics may change teh results

I don't know about the politics, but all of the people fighting and dying there might have some impact.

I have a theory about how this election would end up. I want to see if I'm right.

Who would you vote for?

Hillary would wipe him out. Similar to Romney, Christie would not be able to get out the vote, outside of the Northeast where it does not matter. Those states are not in play.

Why? Personal, political, stance on issues are three separate things, why would you not judge them separately?

Just razzing you because your post sounded like "Maddy" the juror who wanted to find the good and bad in all sides in order to mollify all sides.

I have a theory about how this election would end up. I want to see if I'm right.

Who would you vote for?

I would vote for Christie over Hillary any day. I just wish there was a candidate I really wanted to vote for, rather than voting against the other.

This would be a lot easier if the poll pertained to an eating contest.

Christi may not get the tea party support, because he was accused of hugging Obama too closely and helping him win his reelection.

Christi may not get the tea party support, because he was accused of hugging Obama too closely and helping him win his reelection.

So you think the Tea Party will vote for Hillary? Maybe they won't show or maybe they go third candidate, but the problem is they don't want Hillary. You could run a convicted child molester against Hillary and they would vote against her. Don't expect Christi's actions to be that detrimental.

NEITHER!

If it was between those 2, I would vote for likely Libertarian Party (Re-)Nominee Gary Johnson.

Back
Top Bottom