• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

2016 Election

Favorite rumored candidate in the 2016 election

• Hillary Clinton

Votes: 19 31.1%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 3 4.9%
  • Martin O'Malley

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Andrew Cuomo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Paul Ryan

Votes: 3 4.9%
  • Marco Rubio

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Chris Christie

Votes: 10 16.4%
  • Jeb Bush

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • Other

Votes: 22 36.1%

• Total voters

iacardsfan

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian
Who is your favorite out of the rumored to run?

No one! The election is three and a half years away! Why are we even talking about it?!

I'd say Rubio, basically because he's an inspiring speaker (I know, besides waterbottlegate) and has a good appearance. Rand Paul, maybe, because of the Libertarian movement gaining so much momentum.

And for the Democrats, I think Biden will run with Trumka as VP.

No one! The election is three and a half years away! Why are we even talking about it?!

Because this is a politics forum and it's interesting to some people even if it is meaningless at this point.

Other: Sauron

He can't run for a third term.

Well, I guess that's true.

Bush already built the ring of Sauron.
Obama built the Eye of Sauron, tower and eye.

Sauron has nothing left.

i just can't do this yet. if you want my vote right now, it is to eliminate the office of President of the United States so that i don't have to watch the entire country fight over which bloated ego deserves to age twenty years in eight while we all throw tomatoes.

additionally, if i start seeing ads on my tv before 2015, i'm throwing it out the ****ing window.

Hillary.

We've got to have more abortions. Crime is bad.

Other

moose2.gif

In case you guys are stumped because "other" got more votes than everyone else, it's because for whatever the reason both Liberals and Conservatives feel the need to exclude Rand Paul from straw polls even though he's a very popular runner. Just thought I'd throw this out there, because when I didn't see Rand Paul on the list I got a little frustrated especially since *shudders* Jeb Bush is on the list. But then I laughed when I saw that "other" won.

Who is your favorite out of the rumored to run?
It used to be Rubio, until he caved in to the Democrats. Now I don't know. I'm not sure I'm seeing much difference between him, and Chuck the Schmuck Schumer.

It used to be Rubio, until he caved in to the Democrats. Now I don't know. I'm not sure I'm seeing much difference between him, and Chuck the Schmuck Schumer.

On every issue but immigration there is an ocean between Rubio and Schumer.

The democrat field is pretty thin.

You got Hillary, and.... well, Hillary.

Not Hillary. Please.

I don't have a suggestion of my own, but ALL of these people suck and I wouldn't want to see any as President. (Which is why I chose "Other," since "None of the above" was not an option.

off this group Hilary and CHristie are the only ones capable of winning

The only person qualified on your list is Jeb Bush - if the taint of the Clinton name and Hillary's performance in State hasn't harmed her chances, there's no reason to think that the American people would look at Jeb Bush and not see the competent leader with lots of government executive experience and think more about Bush 1 than Bush 2.

I sure hope he runs - he'd be a terrific President.

Well, I guess that's true.

Bush already built the ring of Sauron.
Obama built the Eye of Sauron, tower and eye.

Sauron has nothing left.

How about Rand Paul as Morgoth in Angband? That would truly be the destruction of the nation and all the Free Peoples of the West.

The only person qualified on your list is Jeb Bush - if the taint of the Clinton name and Hillary's performance in State hasn't harmed her chances, there's no reason to think that the American people would look at Jeb Bush and not see the competent leader with lots of government executive experience and think more about Bush 1 than Bush 2.

I sure hope he runs - he'd be a terrific President.

I would certainly vote for Jeb but Chris Christie is my candidate at this time.:cool:

Back
Top Bottom