• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

2016 Democratic National Convention

Yo might have been right before the internet existed.

Meh, the internet is mostly an echo chamber. I think most people still go the MSM.

Much as I hate Donald Trump, it is DELICIOUS to watch the Socialcrats IMPLODE.

:lamo

I have no idea what visions you are experiencing but you certainly ARE NOT watching the near total unity of Monday's Dem convention.

Elizabeth Warren did well but she harped on Trump too much.

Bernie did his normal and effective stump speech but went a little long IMO.

Michelle Obama... kicked total ass. That was a helluva speech.

CNN already acting like the Wasserman firing happened six months ago.

The MSM is so in the tank for Democrats, it's disgusting.

No American flags in the crowd tonight, but there was a Palestinian flag.

Hmmmm.

Bernie is going to get a HUGE say in who next takes over as head of the DNC. I like what he's done for the party. He's definitely changing it from within.

I think Clinton will do her best to shove him in a closet. The only reason they are placating him right now is because he has leverage. Once the elections are over he will just be a left over loser in their eyes.

Elizabeth Warren did well but she harped on Trump too much.

Bernie did his normal and effective stump speech but went a little long IMO.

Michelle Obama... kicked total ass. That was a helluva speech.

Starting with Franken & Silverman, everybody hit it out of the park. It was a really great night for the Dems. On MSNBC, even Steve Schmidt and Nicole Wallace openly admitted that the GOP simply could not match the breadth and depth of orators at their convention that the Dems put on Monday night.

Gonna see if Bernie can sell me on Hillary. That's a helluva tough sell.

He sold out. You don't have to. I wish he would have stood by his principals and not supported Hillary and the downfall of freedom.

Hmmmm.

Maybe because her supporters are lawless illegal aliens who burn our flag.

Al Franken's speech is reminiscent to Clint Eastwood's babbling. It's cute how they all talk about her "values" and "honesty," in light of everything from the Clinton Foundation...to WhiteWater...to Benghazi...to the email server...and now Debbie Wasserman-Crook.

I mean...I guess the liberals can all fellate her because she's "not Trump," or she's "on their side," but to speak of her being honest is to speak of Obama as being whiter than Dick Cheney.

Anyone else with her record couldn't get a clearance to get a job picking up papers along Pennsylvania ave. I doubt the average citizen with her record could even get clearance to tour the White House.

I think Clinton will do her best to shove him in a closet. The only reason they are placating him right now is because he has leverage. Once the elections are over he will just be a left over loser in their eyes.

Yeah. Bernie is really naive he just doesn't seem to understand that he's now a sheep being led to the slaughter. He really think Hillary of all people is going to oppose Keystone, the TPP, and breaking up the big banks? Sheesh. I knew he was green politically but this is starting to veer into idiocy.

Yeah. Bernie is really naive he just doesn't seem to understand that he's now a sheep being led to the slaughter. He really think Hillary of all people is going to oppose Keystone, the TPP, and breaking up the big banks? Sheesh. I knew he was green politically but this is starting to veer into idiocy.

I think Bernie realizes this was his last Hurrah. I respect him for supporting his party and not stabbing Hillary in the back the way Cruz did. I think if he had intentions of running again he would not have supported her. I think he would have just declined to show up. I think unlike Hillary he is an honorable person.

I think Bernie realizes this was his last Hurrah. I respect him for supporting his party and not stabbing Hillary in the back the way Cruz did. I think if he had intentions of running again he would not have supported her. I think he would have just declined to show up. I think unlike Hillary he is an honorable person.

I disagree, and I'm not a fan of Cruz at all.

Trump said some disgusting things about Cruz' father and wife. You don't forgive that. You stand up like a man against that.

Bernie was ridiculed and cheated by Hillary and the DNC, and he got up there and just bent over like a two-dollar whore. His supporters have to be gutted by what they saw.

I'm still blown away by the fact that there wasn't one American flag on stage, in the arena, nowhwere.....

But there were Soviet and Palestinian flags in the crowd.

He sold out. You don't have to. I wish he would have stood by his principals and not supported Hillary and the downfall of freedom.

He hasn't sold out. He's working to change from within. He's worked over the entire Democratic platform and is now working on rearranging the Democratic primary process. Just because he's not in the news every day anymore doesn't mean he's not working and is sold out.

Starting with Franken & Silverman, everybody hit it out of the park. It was a really great night for the Dems. On MSNBC, even Steve Schmidt and Nicole Wallace openly admitted that the GOP simply could not match the breadth and depth of orators at their convention that the Dems put on Monday night.

I don't know... the RNC did have Charles in Charge.

I'm sure you were especially giddy when the low-lifes heckled the opening prayer of the convention. Classy.

I disagree, and I'm not a fan of Cruz at all.

Trump said some disgusting things about Cruz' father and wife. You don't forgive that. You stand up like a man against that.

Bernie was ridiculed and cheated by Hillary and the DNC, and he got up there and just bent over like a two-dollar whore. His supporters have to be gutted by what they saw.

party over principal signals he is not the guy I thought he was.

just another politician.

He hasn't sold out. He's working to change from within. He's worked over the entire Democratic platform and is now working on rearranging the Democratic primary process. Just because he's not in the news every day anymore doesn't mean he's not working and is sold out.

The Bernie delegates have been told that if they bring their Bernie signs today, they won't be allowed into the convention.

How will that go over?

Hmmmm.

I watched most of it but didn't notice.
Can anyone confirm or deny?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom