• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

2016 Democratic National Convention

Are you this wrong this often. Must be embarrassing for the fam.

Dude.

You said Quote Originally Posted by Erod View Post
"... no American flags. Not even on stage. "

That's a bald faced lie.

The one that's embarrassed is you.

But you don't even realize it.

The Bernie delegates have been told that if they bring their Bernie signs today, they won't be allowed into the convention.

How will that go over?

Link?

You either stand by your convictions or sell out. Sorry but that is the facts. He is not a backstabber like Cruz but he did not stand by his convictions either.
The way it looks to me is she put him in his place.

Politics is the art of dealing. If you keep thinking in such asinine black and white views then everyone will always be a sellout to you.

Dude.

You said Quote Originally Posted by Erod View Post
"... no American flags. Not even on stage. "

That's a bald faced lie.

The one that's embarrassed is you.

But you don't even realize it.

No, that's what multiple articles said. And having a few tucked away in the corner doesn't exactly dispute the point. They were probably photoshopped later.

I watched the event. I saw nothing but Bernie signs. That could have been the convention for Venezula. You couldn't tell.

No, that's what multiple articles said. And having a few tucked away in the corner doesn't exactly dispute the point. They were probably photoshopped later.

I watched the event. I saw nothing but Bernie signs. That could have been the convention for Venezula. You couldn't tell.

:lamo

Gawd. Some connies are so dumb.

:lamo

Gawd. Some connies are so dumb.

It was a joke. Kind of.

After what we've seen from the DNC, there is no level they won't stoop to.

Get ready for more emails, weak sauce. They're coming.

images

images

This "no American flags" meme has gone totally viral in the con-o-sphere CEC, and what's so whack, is within 1 second, the claim could be checked and found out to be totally false.

Or after two seconds of thought.

Cons have become so bubblized, it doesn't even occur to them to even look out the 20 inch deep thick window they reside in before rushing to type parrot-words they are sure must be true, because, when has the CEC ever steered them wrong?

lol

Yow.

Tripling down on the Stupid, it Burns.

"
Of course, this image was deliberately misleading, as the staging of both the RNC and the DNC employed large digital displays as backdrops for their speakers. For instance, the U.S. flags on view behind Donald Trump in the image above were digital renditions and not physical flags, as can be seen in the transition shot below:

The digital backdrop at the RNC changed throughout the proceedings, and at times it appeared just as flagless as the DNC's supposedly did:

Bernie Sanders is a bigger man than Ted Cruz. Sorry Ted. You just got even smaller than you already were.

Sanders nominated Clinton and motioned for a suspension of normal procedure to go ahead and give the candidacy to Hillary.

Your approach reminds me of a person who partakes of a meal of surf and turf at a fine dining establishment. They polish off a 22 ounce tenderloin and a 2 pound Maine lobster and then complain loudly about a bit of fat on the steak and the shells that they could not eat while ignoring the rest of the meal which dwarfs what is left on the plate.

But then, your lean seems to explain much of that attitude since libertarians are used to focusing on teeny tiny things ..... like their own numbers while ignoring the rest of the picture.

Yow.

Tripling down on the Stupid, it Burns.

"
Of course, this image was deliberately misleading, as the staging of both the RNC and the DNC employed large digital displays as backdrops for their speakers. For instance, the U.S. flags on view behind Donald Trump in the image above were digital renditions and not physical flags, as can be seen in the transition shot below:

The digital backdrop at the RNC changed throughout the proceedings, and at times it appeared just as flagless as the DNC's supposedly did:

I've run out of ways to win this argument. You're rather used to that around here, so I'm sure you'll be fine.

Your approach reminds me of a person who partakes of a meal of surf and turf at a fine dining establishment. They polish off a 22 ounce tenderloin and a 2 pound Maine lobster and then complain loudly about a bit of fat on the steak and the shells that they could not eat while ignoring the rest of the meal which dwarfs what is left on the plate.

But then, your lean seems to explain much of that attitude since libertarians are used to focusing on teeny tiny things ..... like their own numbers while ignoring the rest of the picture.

And your attitude reminds one of the guy who gets a free pizza with enough hair on it to make a wig. But he's so focused on the fact that it's free, he don't even notice the hair and swallows it in one bite.

The DNC? Hair Pizza Supreme.

Personal digging deeper into this

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom