• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

2016 Democratic National Convention

I'm sure you were especially giddy when the low-lifes heckled the opening prayer of the convention. Classy.

Out of nearly five thousand people you focus on a few oddballs. Why would you do that?

Never mind - I know damn well why you would do that.

Out of nearly five thousand people you focus on a few oddballs. Why would you do that?

Never mind - I know damn well why you would do that.

Enjoy negotiation with people who you call oddballs for the next four years.

Man oh man. My conservative friends on FaceBook are having a meltdown this morning over last nights DNC Convention.

I think they HATE it when they can't shout down an opposing viewpoint. Many had to turn off their TV.

It has long been said that sometimes the truth hurts.

Just for ****s and giggles, I watched the convention on FOXNews channel. If for no other reason than the pleasure of them having to broadcast it in it's entirety, without being able to edit, spin or shout the speaker down.

Absolutely LOVE it! LOL!

As much as I have been expecting this for a year now, for him to eventually endorse her, I did not expect him to give up before the convention vote. I hope Bernie realizes this won't work, it will only highlight the problem further. Before all the email stuff, when we could pretend to respect the process and those (some of them anyway) running it, it would have at least brought a good portion of his momentum behind her. But now it's just pure betrayal, kissing the hand that stabbed you in the back, after repeatedly being assured they were not stabbing you in the back, the outrage will rise to new levels. In all honesty, this is probably why they reinforced the fence around the convention center, no joke. There may be riots if he folds before the vote and doesn't fight to win.

Man oh man. My conservative friends on FaceBook are having a meltdown this morning over last nights DNC Convention.

I think they HATE it when they can't shout down an opposing viewpoint. Many had to turn off their TV.

It has long been said that sometimes the truth hurts.

Just for ****s and giggles, I watched the convention on FOXNews channel. If for no other reason than the pleasure of them having to broadcast it in it's entirety, without being able to edit, spin or shout the speaker down.

Absolutely LOVE it! LOL!

cool story bro

I'm still blown away by the fact that there wasn't one American flag on stage, in the arena, nowhwere.....

But there were Soviet and Palestinian flags in the crowd.

No surprise. The democratic party does not support the constitution, rights, or freedom. They are always trying to do away with due process and most of the bill of rights. They believe big government should rule the people not serve the people. That has been going on for decades.I have been fighting the democrats to keep my rights all my life. I am not sold on the republican party but they at least are not attacking my rights and freedom constantly.

He hasn't sold out. He's working to change from within. He's worked over the entire Democratic platform and is now working on rearranging the Democratic primary process. Just because he's not in the news every day anymore doesn't mean he's not working and is sold out.

You either stand by your convictions or sell out. Sorry but that is the facts. He is not a backstabber like Cruz but he did not stand by his convictions either.
The way it looks to me is she put him in his place.

No surprise. The democratic party does not support the constitution, rights, or freedom. They are always trying to do away with due process and most of the bill of rights. They believe big government should rule the people not serve the people. That has been going on for decades.I have been fighting the democrats to keep my rights all my life. I am not sold on the republican party but they at least are not attacking my rights and freedom constantly.

Just curious as to which rights and freedoms have been taken away from you by the democrats?

Rumors now floating that the DNC may cancel the roll call. Concern exists that the Bernie crowd will take over the room.

Just curious as to which rights and freedoms have been taken away from you by the democrats?

If you want we can start a new thread on just that.

They wanted to arrest American citizens and detain them indefinitely without due process for suspicion of being a terrorist. Then there is the no fly list that would strip citizens of their right to bear arms without due process. Then the government wanted to take out US citizens with drones without due process but just suspicion. Like I said we need to start another thread. That is about all the democrats due is try to make laws that strip citizens of their rights without even congress passing them. King Obama has tried every thing under the sun to restrict or strip us of our rights. Yet they support lawless criminals who enter the country illegally and want to reward them for breaking our laws with a citizenship. We can start a book on Obama and Hillary and their continued attempts to strip us of our rights while rewarding criminals.

If you want we can start a new thread on just that.

They wanted to arrest American citizens and detain them indefinitely without due process for suspicion of being a terrorist. Then there is the no fly list that would strip citizens of their right to bear arms without due process. Then the government wanted to take out US citizens with drones without due process but just suspicion. Like I said we need to start another thread. That is about all the democrats due is try to make laws that strip citizens of their rights without even congress passing them. King Obama has tried every thing under the sun to restrict or strip us of our rights. Yet they support lawless criminals who enter the country illegally and want to reward them for breaking our laws with a citizenship. We can start a book on Obama and Hillary and their continued attempts to strip us of our rights while rewarding criminals.

You must live in a parallel world than I do.

The guns laws here have been relaxed since Obama took office.

As far as illegal immigration goes, statistics show there has been less during Obama's administration. Obama didn't start illegal immigration. But he has deported more ilegals than anyone else has, I believe. You got a problem with that too? You would support Trumps ban on Muslims yet criticize Obama for wanting to detain suspected terrorists. You can have all the sympathy you want for the terrorist. I just want them dead. So does Obama, apparently. Because he is one terrorist killing machine. I got no problem with that myself.

I got no problem with your viewpoints as they are as insignificant as mine. I just wish that you Obama hater's would, for once, be honest and just come out and say that you hate the black bastard, no matter what he does, or does not do. I could respect the honesty even if I disagreed. Hell, you guys blame the common cold on Obama. Face palms for all!

View attachment 67204797

At least, educate yourselves about the things you talk about before talking about them.

As far as illegal immigration goes, statistics show there has been less during Obama's administration. Obama didn't start illegal immigration. But he has deported more ilegals than anyone else has, I believe. You got a problem with that too? You would support Trumps ban on Muslims yet criticize Obama for wanting to detain suspected terrorists. You can have all the sympathy you want for the terrorist. I just want them dead. So does Obama, apparently. Because he is one terrorist killing machine. I got no problem with that myself.

I got no problem with your viewpoints as they are as insignificant as mine. I just wish that you Obama hater's would, for once, be honest and just come out and say that you hate the black bastard, no matter what he does, or does not do. I could respect the honesty even if I disagreed. Hell, you guys blame the common cold on Obama. Face palms for all!

View attachment 67204797

At least, educate yourselves about the things you talk about before talking about them.

If you think Obama was successful you have lower standards than I have. Him being a poor leader has nothing to do with his skin color.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's one heaping, steamy pile of bullcrap you just laid there.

There was a Palestinian flag, but no American flags. Not even on stage. There were Soviet flags flying earlier during the Bernie demonstrations, too.

There was a Palestinian flag, but no American flags. Not even on stage. There were Soviet flags flying earlier during the Bernie demonstrations, too.

thestupiditburns.jpg

View attachment 67204797

Wow, you not only swallowed the bait, you crapped it and swallowed it all over again.

68 percent of Americans say the country is heading in the wrong direction.

Black unemployment has skyrocketed.

Household income is down $4K.

Personal debt is skyrocketing.

Racial tensions are at 1960s levels.

It took Russia to start making any progress against ISIS.

But take another toke for us all.

It might behoove some of the connies spreading this garbage to actually take a few minutes to look at other news sources, especially when the one they so often drink from are so often wrong.

No American Flags Present at the Democratic National Convention

snopes.com‎ -

Claim: No American flags were on display at the 2016 Democratic National Convention.
red.gif
FALSE

- - - Updated - - -

"These web sites cherry-picked photographs in order to make it appear that no U.S. flags (in either physical or digital form) were on display at the Democratic National Convention. And the Daily Caller must not have looked very hard, as the scene at first day of the DNC exhibited a healthy share of red, white, and blue patriotism, in both digital and physical form:

It's also false to state or imply that the DNC banned the display of American flag at their event, as numerous convention-goers were photographed holding flags or wearing flag-based gear on Day 1 of the convention:

We doe evidently.

Wrong. Congress has stopped Obama from pushing his gun restrictions on the American people. But a good try on twisting the facts and the truth.

As far as illegal immigration goes, statistics show there has been less during Obama's administration. Obama didn't start illegal immigration. But he has deported more ilegals than anyone else has, I believe.

Wrong. Obama and Bush have catch and released more illegals than deported as in taken to court and removed from the country. The difference is in an actual deportation you cannot legally reenter the country for at least 5 years. The catch and release now counted as deportation is a scam invented by Bush and still used by Obama to give the illusion of strong deportation.

You would support Trumps ban on Muslims yet criticize Obama for wanting to detain suspected terrorists. You can have all the sympathy you want for the terrorist. I just want them dead. So does Obama, apparently. Because he is one terrorist killing machine. I got no problem with that myself.

Wrong. I support banning any suspected terrorist from immigrating into this country or more likely entering illegally through our unsecured borders. I also believe in the constitution unlike Obama and Hillary and will not strip the citizens of this country of their rights on suspicion without due process. It is quite clear you cannot comprehend the difference.

I just wish that you Obama hater's would, for once, be honest and just come out and say that you hate the black bastard, no matter what he does, or does not do. I could respect the honesty even if I disagreed. Hell, you guys blame the common cold on Obama. Face palms for all!

I don't hate Obama I despise his continued attacks on the millions of law abiding citizens rights and freedom instead of going after the few bad apples. However your bringing the race card into this clearly shows your obsession with race. I think you need to get some help with that.

Now there is an idea we can agree on.

Back
Top Bottom