• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

2013 NBA Free Agency

Kushinator

I'm not-low all the time
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
I'd like to start with my Bulls

With the return of Derrick Rose, the Bulls look to have the biggest upgrade compared to last season. Adding rookie Tony Snell and Florida senior forward Eric Murphy is viewed as average around most NBA circles, but still is quality potential given Thib's system. There is some talk about a rift between player coaching and management, with the sudden dismissal of Tom Thibodeau's long time assistant Ron Adams . Team policy on the subject is likely to minimize any sort of leaks as to why (likely there are disclosure agreements included in severance and staff contracts).

My biggest surprise this year looks to be Golden State. With the acquisition of Andre Iguodala, and the preservation of a core that already includes Center Andrew Bogut, forward David Lee, forward Harrison Barnes, and guards Klay Thompson and Steph Curry, GS looks to have one of the most high tempo offenses to go with a formidable defensive front. How the come together in terms of hitting assignments is what sets their ceiling. They are my ECF ghost team.

I wonder who will eventually sign Oden. If I was Portland, I'd do it...you know, just in case.

Back
Top Bottom